Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However it looks like they went to New York for the graduation on July 2nd, it looks like from previous posters that the condo sold on July 30th.

However if there was an escrow let's say, of 30 to 60 days....it would fit that anything they had in there would have to be removed.

If true, that in itself, would create an emergency flight.

Boy this is a lot to think about tonight...Ill never make it to bed tonight.
Lol!!!
I thought that they went to NY in June for her brother's graduation? jmo

In the interview Brian's sister Cassie gave GMA she mentioned that she assumed that BL had flown home, "because that's what he did when he is...actually I don't want to say that."

I have thought a lot about what Cassie didn't want to say. I don't think "because that's what he did when he is...cleaning out and closing his storage unit" would make sense. I didn't realize that he actually spoke about medication. Doctors often require patients to come in every three months, especially if they are being prescribed certain medications. Maybe the storage unit story was something he did while he was home and not the actual reason for the trip back to FL. People don't always want to talk about their health, doctors visits or medication. If something flares up, gets worse, or you need a script, flying home to your own doctor might make sense depending on what you were being seen for.

JMO
That's what I've been thinking all along since the day the full video was released. He went back because he hit a bad bout and had to have face time with his Psy/Doc and also perhaps get meds.

the actual search warrant has been posted upthread, and it says in the van...unless there is another search warrant for a different hard drive, and wptv neglected to link it in their article...
WPTV got it wrong. If you follow the link to a tweet saying Mustang in their article by reporter named Meghan, the tweet has been deleted.

Here’s the correct info that hard drive was in the VAN -

Hard Drive Found in Gabby Petito's Van, Last Text Details Emerge; Laundrie Still Missing

https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/redacted-search-warrant-1632171700.pdf

However it looks like they went to New York for the graduation on July 2nd, it looks like from previous posters that the condo sold on July 30th.

However if there was an escrow let's say, of 30 to 60 days....it would fit. So anything they had in there would have to be removed.

Lol!!!
It doesn't really change anything. Protesters may need to adjust their wording, is all.

However if there was an escrow let's say, of 30 to 60 days....it would fit. So anything they had in there would have to be removed.

Lol!!!
They left on the van trip July 2. Graduation was in June.

Long Island woman Gabby Petito missing after cross-country trip with boyfriend (nypost.com)
On June 17, Petito arrived in New York to attend her brother’s high school graduation and then left on her cross-country adventure, Schmidt said.

In the interview Brian's sister Cassie gave GMA she mentioned that she assumed that BL had flown home, "because that's what he did when he is...actually I don't want to say that."

I have thought a lot about what Cassie didn't want to say. I don't think "because that's what he did when he is...cleaning out and closing his storage unit" would make sense.

JMO
sbm
I wondered if here she was about to say a word starting with “as” or “es” and cutting herself off made it sound like “is.”

“when he…”
assisted
asked
assaulted
established
escaped
escalated
essentially […]

many possibilities, many that wouldn’t make sense (or, honestly, don’t sound like words she’d use based loosely on the few times I’ve heard her speak and her manner in those instances) but the idea of it being a change in verb tense always sat wrong with me
MOO

Maybe they left stuff in the storage locker at the condo? How dumb. So someone bought it and their junk was still there? jmo

yes.

The condo was apparently bought by someone.

Generally you have a short time before closing to get things out.

BL probably had to fly home in Aug to get things out of the condo (aka "storage unit") before closing.

This explains why it never made sense for GP and BL to rack up expenses for a flight home and week hotel stay to empty a (what we thought was a cheap) "storage unit".

It was more than likely to empty the sold condo.

yes.

The condo was apparently bought by someone.

Generally you have a short time before closing to get things out.

BL probably had to fly home in Aug to get things out of the condo (aka "storage unit") before closing.

This explains why it never made sense for GP and BL to rack up expenses for a flight home and week hotel stay to empty a (what we thought was a cheap) "storage unit".

It was more than likely to empty the sold condo.
I think so too.
Unless other information comes forward, I'm putting this in my personal timeline.

Well, that would explain why their things were in a storage unit, and that their address was BL's parents address (since they evidently left the condo at some point).

The sale date for the condo states July 30. IMO, the escrow very likely would have taken 30 days to close which would mean all of their personal belongings had to be removed from the condo by the end of August
*if* they lived there. This actually makes sense to me and aligns with BL's trip back to Florida in August. Interesting if true.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member