yoohoo lurkers . . .

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
who's Ollie and why is he giving away his oxen for free?

L L & S said:
who's Ollie and why is he giving away his oxen for free?
Rflmao!! Um, why don't you get your fishnets on & do a lil ditty? Can I make the first request? Let's do the timewarp again!!:crazy:

it's just a jump to the left
and a step to the ri - yi - yi - yi - yight
put your hands on your hips
and bring your knees in ti - yight!

Hey girl, going out to do some school shopping. Have a safe trip and Happy Birthday Chef. I'll email you anything interesting on Raven that comes up over the weekend, but for goodness sakes do not check your email on MY account.:blowkiss:

L L & S said:
it's just a jump to the left
and a step to the ri - yi - yi - yi - yight
put your hands on your hips
and bring your knees in ti - yight!

Hey girl, going out to do some school shopping. Have a safe trip and Happy Birthday Chef. I'll email you anything interesting on Raven that comes up over the weekend, but for goodness sakes do not check your email on MY account.:blowkiss:
Thank you, honey...well, at least you already have some of their purchases made, huh? Open my e-mail? Of course I will! Right back atcha & Chef says thanks! :blowkiss:

:laugh: :laugh:
golfmom said:
I swear we got a higher class of lurkers joining us the last go round. :blowkiss:
I agree gm! Can you call out the "not so weird" lurkers next time? :)

Now that this forum has become so quiet, we need you lurkers more than ever. Over four months has passed and there's still no arrest. What are we missing? Please join us with your fresh perspectives. We need your input and we need to keep this forum active! Perhaps there are possibilities that we're overlooking?

..........i also implore "lurkers" to please register and post your views............

...i'm so often now alone at night to post a little here and there.............but 4 or 5 nights ago was SHOCKED to see NINE guests here with me.........!
...something brought you here................please register.............( it's anonymous!!!)

...we have so little NEW info to go on each day..............perhaps you have some tiny new thing to bring to this case...........

I am a lurker. I am sorry that I am not able to provide any new info-I wish I could. Patients...all good things come to those who wait. ;)

winteryns said:
I am a lurker. I am sorry that I am not able to provide any new info-I wish I could. Patients...all good things come to those who wait. ;)
Thank you for coming out to say hi! And for encouraging us to be patient. We've definitely gotten to the point where we can't think of much else to do but it seems like forever waiting for something to happen. And the longer it takes for something to happen, the more we tend to think that we've overlooked something.

Thanks again for your first post! I hope you'll feel free to jump in any time you'd like - it's great to have you here! :)

chicoliving said:
Welcome winteryns! Congrats on your first post :)
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been reading about this elsewhere and still trying to take it all in so I am no position to give any opinion on info, facts, etc.

:laugh:
winteryns said:
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been reading about this elsewhere and still trying to take it all in so I am no position to give any opinion on info, facts, etc.

Trust me when I say that doesn't stop me! Jump in anywhere, we're glad to have you!

Eww you are right, I don't know how to characterize my posts, a friend called me terminatrixatormasterravenbaterhater, but, that's so out of characteristic for me.:D

winteryns said:
..........thank you so much for "coming out" and taking the time to register.......

...i'm glad to see you've been reading of the case "elsewhere".........glad to see there IS an elsewhere.........
...and hey......opinions are just that...............feel free to post yours........good, bad, or ugly................it all counts.......

.......welcome winteryns.......

It's been great to see new names showing up lately, and having new input. The invitation still stands for all of our lurkers to sign up and join us. If you're not comfortable posting, I invite you to let your opinion be heard in the polls. The polls are all anonymous unless noted on the individual poll.

If you still choose not to join, I'd like to offer my thanks, nonetheless, to all of you that keep coming back to monitor the progress on the case.

Lots and lots of buzz today. I haven't seen this much activity here for awhile. It's refreshing. Now if we can just get those looking around to post........

What are you waiting for? The water's great! Jump on in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722
Back