GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of her most awful moments of her life Mrs Krim didn't either:(
While screaming uncontrolably they were taking her pic.
The attorney needs to remember that.
I hope Mrs Krim can feel some peace some day.

Not even a conviction is going to give that woman peace. She has lost two of her children and will never know true happiness again. There will always be that sadness there that whatever she is enjoying, her children are not alive to enjoy it too. No laugh will be without a hint of sadness.

Not even a conviction is going to give that woman peace. She has lost two of her children and will never know true happiness again. There will always be that sadness there that whatever she is enjoying, her children are not alive to enjoy it too. No laugh will be without a hint of sadness.

I hope they will have lots of therapy and will be able to enjoy their lives again.

"Karkman"... LOL :)

... and i see i missed all the fun (re: "modsnips") .. Oh, well - maybe it's for the best :)

... also was just typing something in defense of lawyers and Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg in particular .... but pressed something by accident .. and the whole thing was erased, LOL ....

... and now i don't feel like retyping it again ... -- possibly, it's ALSO for the best, anyhow :D

Found this book containing info about YO's lawyer, Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg:

Clipboard02.jpg
http://books.google.com/books?id=MT...=onepage&q=Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg&f=false

New York nanny pleads not guilty to killing two children

6:27AM GMT 29 Nov 2012

Yoselyn Ortega remains in a serious condition after allegedly slashing her own throat in front of the children's horrified mother.

Her lawyer, Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg, said Ms Ortega "sustained serious medical injuries and mental trauma." The judge said she should remain under suicide watch and in custody until a psychiatric exam is complete.

Press coverage of the unusual court proceeding was highly restricted, although minutes of the hearing were quickly released.

Ms Van Leer-Greenberg tried unsuccessfully to get further restrictions, saying that Ms Ortega, who had tubes attached to her chest and was handcuffed to the bed, was "in a very debilitated condition" and "has a right to privacy."

But Judge Lewis Bart Stone allowed in a single print reporter, while barring any photographs of the hospital room or general media access.

The judge set January 16 for Ms Ortega's next court proceeding to see "if she's competent to proceed."

--------

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...leads-not-guilty-to-killing-two-children.html

Wonder if any of YO's family have been to visit. Seems like someone would bring her some flowers. Wonder if LE will let her have visitors.

That is so true, the children will always be on their minds. I just hope they will be strong and go on, I hope the marriage can survive this. :(
I pray for them all regularly.

Wonder if any of YO's family have been to visit. Seems like someone would bring her some flowers. Wonder if LE will let her have visitors.
I had seen a visitor come to a come to visit a prisoner in a hospital, I think that person was a relative, and they had to go in with a hospital gown over their cloths and stay a certain distance from the client NO TOUCHING distance, and only one visitor. That I saw years ago while visiting a relative in the hospital.

Well, we know the doorman was wrong about something, because lulu had to have walked in the door sometime. So he either does not watch the people or he does what I mentioned, that is, looks who is coming in but if busy & doesn't look exactly who they are, and does not say anything if they look like they belong. If the first one, then that is a serious breach and I hope there are video cameras backing up who comes in and out because I would hate the defense to use the doorman missing them as an opportunity for them to argue, "if the doorman missed them maybe he missed the "real" killer coming to the luxury apartment at 5pm to murder 2 children without motive." I would just hate for that gap to even give the chance for the defense to argue reasonable doubt. Perhaps that is why DA is talking to this guy.

If the second one, unfortunately I think some doorman do that. And if there is not a backup porter or concierge then if they are out hailing cab or helping someone else, there is a gap in airtight security bc they may not notice who exactly comes in. A nanny w 2 kids fits in. A nicely dressed reporter fits in, and if she or he confidently strutted in the building acting like she or he belonged, a timid or busy doorman might not stop them. I would be a little upset that it is now advertised all over NYC that the doorman on this building may not be that careful and that he does not notice who comes in and out. I doubt anyone else in the building would let a reporter in their home, maybe they would meet in the lobby, but their actua apartment? Seems odd too the doorman would not know exactly, oh, they were going to apartment 8g or something? Instead he gave a vague answer.
I have seen him let familiar faces in while he is looking at packages.
But now we know he lets "FIT IN" through and that is going to cost him (2 of them) Their job. The late Shift seems to be more vigilant.

Sorry it took so long to reply using a friends comp. Mine will be up soon. :)

Maybe, as it was mentioned above, in NY is like in GA...

Maybe they took her "straight to a psych hospital for a 72 hour observation." (or something like that) ... and she "qualified" for a somewhat more prolonged stay there, LOL :D

She was "planning to see a shrink" (as was reported in the media) ... well if the above mentioned scenario is more or less correct -- she can see one for FREE now, i guess.
No she went into surgery. And into a darn good hospital :furious:

<modsnip>
From Marina Krim:

I thought I'd share a holiday tradition inspired by Lulu and Leo.

During Lulu's first Fall in NYC, we discovered a chestnut tree in Central Park. It had just dropped a ton of chestnuts on the ground, so we gathered them all up and brought them home to roast. Lulu was...

Source: http://www.facebook.com/lululeofund/posts/386850474734269

<modsnip>
From Marina Krim:

I thought I'd share a holiday tradition inspired by Lulu and Leo.

During Lulu's first Fall in NYC, we discovered a chestnut tree in Central Park. It had just dropped a ton of chestnuts on the ground, so we gathered them all up and brought them home to roast. Lulu was

Source: http://www.facebook.com/lululeofund/posts/386850474734269[/CENTER]

Thanks for sharing this, I will definitely roast some chestnuts this holiday and think of them...
I did donate to the fund and I hope everyone will do so, it is a great cause that will allow children who don&#8217;t have the means to get involved in the arts which was Lulu's and Leo's life.

Bless her heart, I am sure it is very hard for Marina to even get out of bed in the morning, but she has to go on for her surviving child, who I am sure she thanks God for every day.

I wonder if Kevin has returned to work?

Video (1:57) that, seems like, i didn't see before....

Raw: After nanny stabbing, shock in neighborhood

The nightmarish case in New York nanny Yoselyn Ortega, accused of stabbing to death two young children in her care at their luxury apartment, has stunned the family's well-to-do neighborhood. (Oct. 26)

-----

Watch at the Source: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/vi...stabbing-shock-in-neighborhood/thewest_world/

Last edited by Kimster; Today at 08:53 AM. Reason: link goes to shopping page and not to where donation purchases can be made
Fine by me :)

... thought i ll have that link cuz they were involved in Shopping Event

... the link to the Source, itself, is indicated in my post there (as it is supposed to be) :D

Speaking about two murdered children's bodies found in bathtub ... - How SAD!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192687"]Police: Mother kills 2 children, then gets on a bus - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

... this happened about a week before Krim kids' murders (and there was that other murder a week after Krim kids' murders also - that babysitter / mother from Poland killing two children, two dogs etc)

... babysitters kill kids, nannies kill kids, parents kill kids ... :(

In loving memory of Lucia "Lulu" & Leo Krim

Published on Dec 7, 2012

"So what am I without you?
Am I roses without the thorns?
Or am i a thunder without the storm?"

In loving memory of the sweetest children Lulu & Leo. You will never be forgotten.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CUFRBduSI"]In loving memory of Lucia "Lulu" & Leo Krim - YouTube[/ame]

:cry: ... :cry: ... :cry:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back