GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YO does not sound "irrational." She doesn't sound paranoid. She sounds instead like she considers HERSELF the victim, not those slaughtered babies. "Marina knows what happened."....I guess that's her way of blaming the bereaved Mother.

She obviously has a very high opinion of herself. No Doubt she believes if she gets the right jury she'll be acquitted and given a ticker tape parade down Fifth Ave. A new heroine of the downtrodden masses.

New NY Times article. Nanny RESENTED her employers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/06/n...y-resented-her-employers-police-say.html?_r=0

"...she complained were always telling her what to do,"

Duh...most employers tell their employees what to do! Sounds like she had an attitude to me.

From the same article.

She told the detectives that “Marina knows what happened,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case. The police have said that Ms. Krim walked into the bathroom to find Ms. Ortega stabbing herself in the throat, with the dying children bleeding in the bathtub.

I'm curious about these money problems. One article referenced an attempt to sell jewelry. She purchased the jewelry and the orders fell through. Okay.

But when the sub-let deal fell through, the one bright side was that she was no longer paying rent. And a NYC RENT. Nothing is cheap there. Just HOW much in debt was YO that a few months living back with family...as she had done before...could not have cleared it up?

How much in debt was this creature? There is more to this than some unsold jewelry.

I may have some insight on this as I used to sell jewelry as a side job through a direct sales company. How most of them work is that you have home parties where you might show some of the jewelry and people can order what they like. When they order they make the check out to you for the retail price and then you order it online when all orders are turned in and usually the wholesale price is anywhere from 30-50% less which is how you net your commission.

I do know you have to be very professional about handling the money so I had a totally separate checking account set up and would deposit the money from the party there then pay for all the orders with my debit card out of that account. BUT I could see how YO who is having severe money trouble may have been tempted to cash those checks and pay bills then thinking she would order the jewelry later then thats how she got into trouble...

Just speculation..

Now that the nanny is talking, IMO a true picture of her resentful, spiteful and entitled personality is coming out. Revenge sounds like the motive, IMO, which makes me detest her even more!

If she wanted revenge, all she had to do was quit the job and leave the Krims without any help. But no, she took away 2 of the most precious things in their lives. She might say she is sorry, but with all these excuses/explanations, I don't think she is sorry at all.

I've always thought that, when YO mentioned her financial problems to the Krims, she was hoping for a raise. Instead, they offered to let her work more hours and tried to help her find another family who could offer her some extra hours on the side. That might lead to some resentment, although it doesn't justify her actions.

I actually think she was expecting a handout and the offers of working for it pissed her entitled self off.

"Marina knows what happened." Is the nanny trying to transfer blame to the mother?

I would guess they have been gently approached by numerous friends as to what could be done as a way for those who loved these precious children and their parents to honor their memory. Like you, I think it's a great idea. I can't imagine someone would attempt a fraud in this way, but then, unfortunately, I also know anything's possible. However, it seems others are saying this is legit, so that is a good sign.

Agreed. My mom had a friend that passed recently and they asked everyone to donate to a specific charity instead if buying flowers. Maybe the Krimms did something similar and asked friends to donate to this instead.

New NY Times article. Nanny RESENTED her employers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/06/n...y-resented-her-employers-police-say.html?_r=0

"...she complained were always telling her what to do,"

Duh...most employers tell their employees what to do! Sounds like she had an attitude to me.

OMG this reminds me of the temp I was training to do my job while on maternity leave. She quit after two weeks because she said we wouldn't let her do things "her way"! Seriously?

Question answered about the burial…or memorial service.

Here is a post from the mom's blog detailing dissatisfaction with an unnamed "housekeeper" from in April of this year.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/loving_mom_online_journal_paints_J9PcFGZKJXeC1ZETuLUMsN

" "April 21, 2010: And How Can I Forget This One: Today our housekeeper was here cleaning . . . and I am not crazy about her . . . and I kindly gave her some quick directions to please clean the top of the espresso machine which she never does and was covered in coffee grinds and dust . . . and our housekeeper looked at me with a blank stare as if I were crazy and walked away . . . and seconds later, Lulu says, “Mama, I don’t think she is listening to you.” Thank you Lulu, you are right!!!!

I don't know if this is in reference to the nanny but even if it isn't, it is still interesting as it shows insight into the house staff from Marina's view.

I just checked that disgusting FB page in support of Evil Nanny....now they've posted a picture of YO, Lulu and Nessie as the cover page. This is so disgusting it's making me sick.
That is unbelievable. I haven't looked at the page but, even if these supporters are close friends of YO and believe she had a psychotic break, it is totally inappropriate to put the deceased child's picture on the page. I'm just speechless.

I actually think she was expecting a handout and the offers of working for it pissed her entitled self off.
In light of her comments to detectives, I think you could be right. Either way, working more in order to earn more wasn't what she had in mind.

The reality is even IF IF the Krim's were the absolute worst people to work for in the world- what's the difference?

The impact on this situation would be exactly zero, imo.

This is all so very sad :(. The really terrifying part is I know people who think like this lady does. Like the are "entitled" with out having to work or do anything for that matter. Full of anger & jealousy because they don't have what others have worked so hard for.
Marina seen the signs no doubt. She, just like I have done many times, shrugged off the hurtful insults & actions of one who thinks like this. People like this nanny also have a good sweet side, enough to make you feel guilty for even thinking about getting them out of your life. They are pro's at slaughtering you one minute & being sweet as pie the next. I don't believe all people that feel entitled are capable of what this nanny did, but they can & will be cruel in some way.

Well, this woman had to know her resentment of the parents was coming through loud and clear to them. She probably knew her time was running short with this family and her being fired was just around the corner.

This was a revenge killing pure and simple.

Here is a post from the mom's blog detailing dissatisfaction with an unnamed "housekeeper" from in April of this year.

BBM
No that was from April 21 2010, two years ago from this past April

The super's incredulous cries of "so you STABBED her in the neck?!!" are making perfect sense if this is the sort of nonsense she was spouting off.

Cuz I'm having the same reaction in my head right now. Gee, Mrs. Krim "told you what to do". So you KILL her KIDS?!

Well the nanny had better get over that resentful attitude of people who tell her what to do. For the rest of her life, she is going to have prison guards telling her when she can leave her cell and where she can go. Unless she is on death row, she might even be made to work.

The super's incredulous cries of "so you STABBED her in the neck?!!" are making perfect sense if this is the sort of nonsense she was spouting off.

Cuz I'm having the same reaction in my head right now. Gee, Mrs. Krim "told you what to do". So you KILL her KIDS?!

What could be more hurtful to the mother than taking away her kids? The only thing that could be worse is if the nanny had killed all three. I am thinking she felt her time was running out, so she had better get her revenge before she was fired.

I wonder if anything in particular set her off THAT day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back