You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2837227496_0f7a207643.jpg

Okay, here I go.....

You know you're addicted to the CA case....

If someone walks throughout your home, and on all of the four television sets within AND on the computer monitor...you got it....is a shot of the front of the A's house.
Getting it rigged up didn't take much. Mr. Shutterfly was a cable tech for years and he discovered two days ago that the only way to get me to do anything, was to hook my internet to all the tv's in the house.
And for those of you wondering...because I know that lil lighbulb is now shining brightly in your minds...I have no idea how he did it. Something about a router, a linksys, and a tv/fm card. I don't speak it, whatever language it is. All I know is that I don't miss chit!!!

You know you are obsessed with the CA case when:
You go to call your 11 old year old for lunch and call out KC instead!

OK that did it. I cannot believe that just happened! I am taking a break from this case. (Only till this evening...he he he I need to pay the monthly bills that i have let go anyway before something gets shut off!)

I sent off my electric bill yesterday. It was two weeks late. I thought I had paid it! lol This case had better be over soon before I become any more irresponsible.

Okay, here I go.....

If someone walks throughout your home, and on all of the four television sets within AND on the computer monitor...you got it....is a shot of the front of the A's house.
Getting it rigged up didn't take much. Mr. Shutterfly was a cable tech for years and he discovered two days ago that the only way to get me to do anything, was to hook my internet to all the tv's in the house.
And for those of you wondering...because I know that lil lighbulb is now shining brightly in your minds...I have no idea how he did it. Something about a router, a linksys, and a tv/fm card. I don't speak it, whatever language it is. All I know is that I don't miss chit!!!
:bow: to Mr. Shutterfly.
You've got obsession baaaaad!

You know you are over the top when you can't tell you black hose from your navy hose and you think aw crap...maybe the folks at church won't notice.....I don't have time to stop and compare colors!!!

Oh Lordy! You know you are obsessed when you are just going to pop in for a moment and look for updates, but instead find this thread and read each and every post (even the 4 pages linked to the Laci thread), look up at the clock and find that 2 hous have passed!

I know all about the sour clothes in the washer- after wearing all my dirty clothes at least twice (I ran out of underwear a while ago!) I have had to wash them 2 times. Everything is now waiting for the dryer... I am sitting at the lap top eating dry, stale cereal BUCK NEKKID cause I have no clothes! Hope I can find something to wear when I have to pay the pizza delivery man, or he will be in for the shock of his life (and not in a good way)!

Now it is time to check the update threads- I've been here so long, I am sure SOMETHING has happened!

Okay, here I go.....

your hubby rocks :bowdown: now you should tell him that he has the ability to save many marriages on this board if he shares his wisdom :p

FlowerGirl that is soo funny! Wish that was a real item. Look:eye:, i said i was logging off and i am still here! Ok i am really going now-- :seeya: -- to return this evening.

LOL -- you have a notepad beside your bed, so when you think of funny stuff you can jot it down to add to this thread!

You realize maybe it ain't so bad being older, cause you're pretty sure the things you did in your youth couldn't possibly show up on anyone's myspace, facebook, photobucket, flickr, or anywhere else on the internet.

You actually now KNOW about myspace, facebook, photobucket, flickr, and the internet.

You begin to worry that the combined order of body odor, dirty clothes and dirty dishes might vaguely combine to smell like decomp? yuck!

Because of the dirty clothes situation, you realize that really can turn underwear inside out and wear 'em twice as long!

You begin thinking about crashing your own computer so you can reload all the software and remove any incriminating searches.

You read that TES is temporarily calling off the search and you're waiting for Blink34 or Gigi to show up and start posting, so we really understand what is going on.

You drink 1/2 and 1/2 straight from the carton because God knows there's no milk in the house and nothing to put the 1/2 and 1/2 in.

Ok, *deep breath* ... here's another one...

You know you're addicted to the CA case when you suddenly realize you have the capability to build an exact replica of the Anthony house in your Sims game. Next best thing to being there!

Brushing off the embarrassment for even thinking that, you then wonder if perhaps an actual 3D model of the house in 1/12 scale might better help you figure out just where to hide a body, even if only temporarily.

Oh, like the cops haven't already done this? ;) Don't look at me that way!

Hey, suzet! Great idea? Can you upload that to one of the Sims forums? I would love to download it. My poor Sims families are languishing for lack of attention. I think they need some bizarre new neighbors!

FlowerGirl, You made me spit on my monitor with that picture.

I don't need to post the ACTUAL picture, because you are all so addicted, you know what I'm talking about....me too.....

Hey, suzet! Great idea? Can you upload that to one of the Sims forums? I would love to download it. My poor Sims families are languishing for lack of attention. I think they need some bizarre new neighbors!

Lol, my dilema is the lack of the Anthony home floor plan.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back