You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lurker since day one, newbie at posting anything. Love this thread. I guess I am addicted.
I have allotted my WS time to 1 hr every morning when I get to work. So far it is Thursday (right?) and I still have not done much to anything but read this thread. Now I will have to do all my work tomorrow---get in the mood, get in the mood, I will not even open WS (maybe once--Oh my one hour and that is it, multi-task tomorrow.
I also think my dh should know all the A's & other clowns/people connected to this case, when he looks at me with that---that---dumb look---I just look back at him wondering why he does not know who I am talking about for godness sake!!!!

your hair came out darker than you planned and you think, "OMG! It's Casey-Anthony-brown.":eek:

You've gone through another ream of paper, 2 more ink cartridges, and a box of highlighters again this week.

You've gone through another ream of paper, 2 more ink cartridges, and a box of highlighters again this week.

when....

after singing "...please don't take Nan's sunshine away."
You automatically add...
"Papa, wou tired Papa?"
:frown:

You've lost weight because you are too glued to the computer to go to the kitchen and make a meal??

You have gained weight because you don't cook anymore and just eat takeout.

Your kids start saying "bombshell" and you ask them if they've heard new info on the case???

You realize you have yet to remember to start dinner early enough...because you just want to refresh the thread...just 1 more time...

When you get up in morning and go right to your computer like today.
When you wake up in middle of the night to check WS.
When you should be working and you can't stop your self from switch to WS.
When you tell your husband you want to go Orlando for your ANN.

LOL, I did that in the first Doc dump. And my daughter has a paper due for college and no ink. She about killed me them.:laugh:

you know you're addicted when cobwebs start to form between you and the pc and moss is growing under your feet.

You and your spouse start talking in Casey code: go right to the Tee and make your own dinner because honestly, in my heart of hearts, I feel in my gut, you're not getting any dinner tonight.

I'm just so frusterated, no one's listening to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

you know you're addicted when you suggest the name of your grandchild should be "doc dump"

you and your spouse start talking in casey code: Go right to the tee and make your own dinner because honestly, in my heart of hearts, i feel in my gut, you're not getting any dinner tonight.

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..when EVERYTHING seems to remind you of the case. Watching crappy movies this weekend (South African Broadcasters seem to favour these) one thing after the other reminded me. Started with movie called Twin Sitters, and I saw an actress (Rena Sofer) who reminded me of KC. Wouldn't be suprised if she gets to play KC if a movie is ever made (PLEASE google images of her and see what I mean!). After that it was Family Sins. Creepily dysfunctional family (need I say more?). And so it goes, there's references to this case EVERYWHERE. Or maybe my brain is just 'overloaded".

..when EVERYTHING seems to remind you of the case. Watching crappy movies this weekend (South African Broadcasters seem to favour these) one thing after the other reminded me. Started with movie called Twin Sitters, and I saw an actress (Rena Sofer) who reminded me of KC. Wouldn't be suprised if she gets to play KC if a movie is ever made (PLEASE google images of her and see what I mean!). After that it was Family Sins. Creepily dysfunctional family (need I say more?). And so it goes, there's references to this case EVERYWHERE. Or maybe my brain is just 'overloaded".

I recently did this when my sister complained of her divorce and her dh cheating on her and how could he live with himself after doing that? I mentioned and brought forward how kc could live with herself after this? and move on with life....pointed out the kc crime was a wee bit worse than hers-

You know you are addicted to the case when the board goes down all day and you suffer more withdrawals than not having a cigarette all day!:doh:
So glad we are back up and running now..I was miserable!:dance:

You know you are addicted to the case when the board goes down all day and you suffer more withdrawals than not having a cigarette all day!:doh:
So glad we are back up and running now..I was miserable!:dance:

ITA - I told DH when he came through the board was down all day and he got quite concerned for my wellbeing. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back