You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When you're in Hawaii on vaca with the family and you check this site via your Blackberry every morning and evening and you're relieved to find out the hotel carries Headline News so you can still catch NG!
O/T-its sooo beautiful here! Beats the arctic blast they're getting back in NJ!

When you're in Hawaii on vaca with the family and you check this site via your Blackberry every morning and evening and you're relieved to find out the hotel carries Headline News so you can still catch NG!
O/T-its sooo beautiful here! Beats the arctic blast they're getting back in NJ!

Sooo jealous, enjoy your vacay! Glad they could hook you up with your daily dose of 60mins of NG!

LOL, sad but true ... too clever!

To tell you the truth...without new information...I am actually getting tired of the case. To me its such a slam dunk that Casey did it and I am more bored and annoyed at all of the "new characters" that probably didn't have a thing to do with the actual murder.

When you find yourself getting a little misty-eyed when NG shows new pics of the twins because you feel like you "KNOW THEM". *sigh* They grow up so fast...

When it's 3:45 in the afternoon and you're still sitting in front of the computer in your PJs and house slippers.

You take the wii remote away from your 17 yr old son so you can check for updates using the big screen tv. Nothing like a Snuggie and a 50 inch browser!

When you go to the 'rant' thread to bust loose, then come back to this thread for comedic therapy. Repeat as needed for your process.

You take the wii remote away from your 17 yr old son so you can check for updates using the big screen tv. Nothing like a Snuggie and a 50 inch browser!
Bolded by me.
OMG, is that one of those blankets with the sleeves? Is there a laughing so hard you are banging on the floor and have tears coming out of your eyes smilie?
My son calls them cult robes, lol, and I am always threatening to order some in our school color and make everyone wear them grocery shopping.
We get the biggest kick out of the commercials.
Lanie

When it's 3:45 in the afternoon and you're still sitting in front of the computer in your PJs and house slippers.

When it is 2:56 in the afternoon on Wednesday and you haven't done diddlysquat in the way of work that supports your family all week. And you know you will be at your office all night Thursday to the wee hours of Friday morning playing catchup. Sigh.
Lanie

When after reading a few of the posts on this thread, investing in a microscope and attending funerals sounds like a good idea.
Lanie

When your back is in such agony from sitting at the computer that you can no longer sit. You decide to kneel. Then your kneecaps start to hurt and you tell yourself this is ridiculous. So you grab the Advil and a heating pad, steal your daughter's laptop and find a comfy chair.

Bolded by me.
OMG, is that one of those blankets with the sleeves? Is there a laughing so hard you are banging on the floor and have tears coming out of your eyes smilie?
My son calls them cult robes, lol, and I am always threatening to order some in our school color and make everyone wear them grocery shopping.
Lanie

yes those are the ones (christmas gift) lol I guess I'm a member of the kool-aid cult :) AND MY HANDS ARE SO TOASTY WARM TOO

Bolded by me.
Lanie

You are one cheap belt away from being Obi-Wan Kanobi eh? Good for you. Still looking for the smiley you speak of, willing to bet it's out there somewhere.

When after reading a few of the posts on this thread, investing in a microscope and attending funerals sounds like a good idea.
Lanie

You are reading my mind Lanie, hysterical!

Thanks all for a fun afternoon!

When you ask a relative whether they've been following the case and your husband follows up with a joke, "My wife is the lead investigator."

When, although you can't stand that Jane V whatever gal's voice, you can't wait for 6:00 and the latest "updates.

You know you will be disappointed, because you know more than she does, sheeshhh, not that hard. Then, you stay for more for "Breaking news in the missing ...." Nancy Grace show. I mean, I rant and yell "get a new intro you idiot, she's not missing, and that breaking news: happended two weeks ago!"

But I watch, just in case.

But I really know when at 1:00am in the morning, with everyone asleep in the house, I sit with my headphones on, listening to audio tapes: home, hope, holt, aiiiiieeee carumba.

When you ask a relative whether they've been following the case and your husband follows up with a joke, "My wife is the lead investigator."

ROFL! That's cute.

* the thought of not having internet access & missing some important tidbit causes you to buy a new laptop

* new laptop must be ready for ANY kind of connection, i.e., wired and wireless LAN adapters, modem, and Sprint aircard with data plan. Ya never know where you'll be & surely one of these devices will get ya connected!

* you use your laptop in the car to read @ WS (when someone else is driving of course)

* you upgraded internet access @ home to fastest the ISP offers because ya don't wanna wait all day on the videos!

* you upgraded the audio adapter on your laptop & bought headphones to be sure you caught every single sound in 'the jailhouse visits'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back