You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You finally sign up for membership here because you are here often enough and want to chime in.
And there are multitudes of other things that need doing...:whistle:

:Welcome-12-june: Mamabear! other things? really? :waitasec:

You discover that the Wii you got for Christmas is connected to the internet via wireless, which means you can go online instead of exercising. Having a 46" flat screen helps a lot.

I'm addicted big time....the only way I can navigate my bedroom is by the light given off by my computer screen !!! Not a stitch of cleaning done since July !!!

however, I can multitask....I have been updating my ipod...along with downloading cd's to my media player....seems that I deleted alot last summer and never got around to downloading them again....now I realize I can ......:rolleyes:---as for that other stuff.......:mad::confused:

When you miss your 'therapy' appointment, but don't care .... because you all READY have enough things going on in your head ... with this case.

:blushing: OK this one actually embarrassed me. Talking on the phone, I ended my sentence with "my opinion only''! :saythat:

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Better than just saying the letters IMO or MOO...I've caught myself a few times!

When you notice that one of your favorite adversarial voices on the WS message board has been sent to time out and you'll be saddened until they return.

LOL, I would call it pining away...
Lanie

Better than just saying the letters IMO or MOO...I've caught myself a few times!

Good grief, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I catch myself talking in acronyms when I'm trying to tell DH something about this case. Didn't even notice I was doing it till he asked, "Who the h*ll are all these letters?" Here's a true story, hopefully not O/T, but I've gotta share. I got a whole duffle bag full of used books from my step-mother and was reading a James Patterson last night. About halfway through the book, I found a note written on an Enfamil memo pad paper that strangely enough had the words to "You are Sunshine" on it and after the word "Sunshine" it said in parenthesis (You and my punkin). I jumped out of the bed and for one brief, crazy split second my first thoughts were, "OMG, I FOUND A CLUE!" But it was strange, right? I mean, what are the odds?

The scary, wierdo part is that she is my Daughter. I actually tried to get her to visit a funeral home and pluck a hair off a body to look at. Her and her sister wouldn't do it for their Mother. What is wrong with kids today.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
That is just so wrong, hilariously wrong, thanks for the laugh!

When you watched the latest hearing with KC's appearance at least twice exclusively to look for a baby bump...I know you are out there

You spend hours and hours poring over aerial footage to find pictures of a house 14 hours away that you might have seen in a 15 second segment in a motion-sickness inducing, over-exposed video that might OR MIGHT NOT have anything relevant to do with the case anyway. But at least you are helping, right? :D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You finally sign up for membership here because you are here often enough and want to chime in.
And there are multitudes of other things that need doing...:whistle:

Welcome to the real world Mamabear! Full of virtual friends with a common passion.

:slap: :banghead: :dance: :rocker:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
That is just so wrong, hilariously wrong, thanks for the laugh!

sadly when my mom was dying in August....I probably would have done this if I knew at the time......mom would have understood...she would have been right with me on this.....miss her alot...thankfully we didn't wait forever for her to rest......she earned it and got it....

sadly when my mom was dying in August....I probably would have done this if I knew at the time......mom would have understood...she would have been right with me on this.....miss her alot...thankfully we didn't wait forever for her to rest......she earned it and got it....

Gee Zoey, I'm so sorry...

Your supposed to restart your computer??? :confused:

Well, yeah when the darn thing locks up because you have so many WS, youtube, and network news internet sessions running that you overload the darn thing.

Whenever anyone says "absolutely" to you, you automatically assume they're lying.

ROFL, I have clients who now KNOW not to say this word around me...

But boy, oh boy, it's amazing what you find out when you call them on it!
(Oh no, Miss Lisa, I would, absolutely, never deviate, honest!)

:laugh::laugh:
Whenever anyone says "absolutely" to you, you automatically assume they're lying.

When the phrase 'reaching out' no longer has the same positive mental image that it used to and actually sickens you, just a little bit.

When the only thing standing between you and happiness is a 22,000 page doc dump of off-center documents presented at 10% their normal size.

When the only thing standing between you and happiness is a 22,000 page doc dump of off-center documents presented at 10% their normal size.

:laugh:

Darn Fox Orlando :bang:

:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member