You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When your hands are in pain and swollen because you've spent ALL DAY on the laptop.

when you get pizza and let your child eat it in front of the tv so you can catch up with 8 hours of videos after a hearing day.:blushing:
I did stop to tuck him into bed.:offtobed:

Wouldn't you know it - my daughter dropped over and said are you talking to your imaginary friends again? :maddening:

I said they aren't imaginary - look at them all, strawberry, nums24, 'Beach, AZLawyer, LolaMoon, faefrost, A_News_Junkie, scamperoo, ( I was reading down a page) and she said and you are LG?

So she said but that's not who you are. And that's not who they are! (You'd think she is a luddite instead of pretty darned technical) I said I'm real - there I am - they are real - look - there they are.

She said but They Are Not Real!! I said YES THEY ARE!!:crazy:

Sheesh, kids these days!!!!:banghead: :waitasec:

This is funny, as I too, am teased mercilessly by my kids, as I refer to WS folks as my friends, no other way to describe ya'll. The funny thing is, this is me, warts and all, for better or worse, what ya see is what you get. I will look forward to a WS convention someday......

I checked in via wifi from Antarctica to see what CJBP's rulings were on the last round of hearings. :snowman: :blushing:

Ya know your addicted when your feet and ankles swell up to the size of watermelons because you have been sitting so long and lost circulation in the lower extremities.
(I might add, this is somewhat painful.)

You know your addicted and you have the world's greatest spouse, when they offer to allow you to watch/listen to court tv during the trial while having an afternoon marital relations rendevous. Hmmmmm - ok maybe I have "overshared" (sorry I don't mean to offend anyone.)

You know you are addicted when you start gathering the following items for a picture for your avatar to replicate "kc's chemical defense strategy":

1) original plastic koolaid pitcher (vintage)
2) velveeta cheese
3) fabric softener sheets
4) fabreeze
5) glass lab beakers
6) soda bottles

You know your addicted when your sitting in a booth at Burger King and the person behind you is jiggling the booth the whole time your trying to eat until he leaves and you just know it is His Honor Judge Perry sitting behind you. (It wasn't of course).

This is funny, as I too, am teased mercilessly by my kids, as I refer to WS folks as my friends, no other way to describe ya'll. The funny thing is, this is me, warts and all, for better or worse, what ya see is what you get. I will look forward to a WS convention someday......

I gotta tell ya...I'd give my right leg to have a friend who was just as addicted to this case as I am so that we could sit to watch and discuss everything together.
O BOY folks I think I'm pathetic after reading that.

I know I'm addicted, when I told my husband, I need to stock up on tuna and other can goods (for tuna salad,salmon salad etc) cause I will be busy for a few months when the trial starts. I have already made large batches of spaghetti sauce. Just defrost,cook spaghetti and dinner is on. Hubby was talking about a trip to see his brother and his wife, I said "you go I'll stay home and watch the dogs,I got a trial to watch remember." He just rolled his eyes and walked away. :innocent:

You're addicted when coming here feels like arriving home from a loooonnng tiring trip and you can finally relax because you are on home turf.

when you turn down a beach trip because of the lousy phone service there ......

You rush home from work after listening to the case off and on at work to re-watch the hearings again. I need my life back. Be glad when this trial is over.

I know I'm addicted, when I told my husband, I need to stock up on tuna and other can goods (for tuna salad,salmon salad etc) cause I will be busy for a few months when the trial starts. I have already made large batches of spaghetti sauce. Just defrost,cook spaghetti and dinner is on. Hubby was talking about a trip to see his brother and his wife, I said "you go I'll stay home and watch the dogs,I got a trial to watch remember." He just rolled his eyes and walked away. :innocent:

Don't know about you, but I've got the pantry stocked full of Ramen noodles and crackers...sometimes that all that there is time for!

When you travel for 9 days to the Bahamas........with this view from your room.....

D90 Bahamas Extra 123.jpg
click to enlarge

and you still tune in for a few hours of the first round of Frye hearings. Would have been able to watch more but got the laptop stolen at the airport.

Don't know about you, but I've got the pantry stocked full of Ramen noodles and crackers...sometimes that all that there is time for!

Trust me I am not finish my "stocking up" thanks for the tip about the noodles I do love them and they were not on my list. I find myself when we are at the hearings and they have a lunch break,starting dinner, I put it on real low,so it will be done when it's over.

When you travel for 9 days to the Bahamas........with this view from your room.....

View attachment 14318
click to enlarge

and you still tune in for a few hours of the first round of Frye hearings. Would have been able to watch more but got the laptop stolen at the airport.

Dang, that picture makes me want a Corona really, really bad!
Oh snap about the laptop! Hope you had a great time. Totally jealous!:crazy:

View attachment 14318
click to enlarge

OMG that is just beautiful, can I fit in your suitcase next time. Oh boy!!!!:great:

Trust me I am not finish my "stocking up" thanks for the tip about the noodles I do love them and they were not on my list. I find myself when we are at the hearings and they have a lunch break,starting dinner, I put it on real low,so it will be done when it's over.

You must be a much better cook than I am because when I add the water to the noodles, that means dinner is started!:rocker:

View attachment 14318
click to enlarge

Here I am talking about boring spaghetti sauce. Honey, I think I'd have to miss a few days of trial for that :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back