You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew I was addicted when I found myself HOPING for layoff so I could watch the trial!:floorlaugh:

I know I'm addicted because I'm on the west coast and if I have a day off I plan everything on Florida time.Many hearing days I have set my alarm to get up at 6 am.My husband thinks I'm crazy.Today I am sitting and waiting for the rulings and need to take my dog for a walk.Don't know if I should walk or wait!!It's only 1pm here so I still have lots of time.Can't wait for this trial to get going!!

I should be studying and reviewing the material I learned in class today but Instead I keep coming back to the computer to check to see if Judge Perry has filed any Orders regarding the Frye Hearings

I should be studying and reviewing the material I learned in class today but Instead I keep coming back to the computer to check to see if Judge Perry has filed any Orders regarding the Frye Hearings

I keep refreshing the main Caylee Forum page when I'm supposed to be working! lol.

You open your email and see this add for West Law books! LMAO
youknowyouraddictedwhen.jpg

Oh yeah, and You ALREADY KNEW what they were! LMAOROF

You find this page http://www.govolunteer.sao9.net/

Office of the State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit
Volunteer Information

and you are sad because you live too far away to particpate in the program.

Then....you look into your own judicial circuit to see if they have a similar program.

Hey...at least it is putting enthusiasm to good use.

A guy asked me on a date. I turned him down because there were Anthony hearings to watch! I mean, what did he expect? Geez! Then today he sent me a message telling me he's on vacation in NM.:floorlaugh:

Hmmm... Let's see, that's not too far from Orlando! I replied and asked him to stop on Suburban Drive and get me a small rock from Caylee's remains site. :(

Priorities! If he says no, he can forget about EVER having a Latte' with me!!!:floorlaugh:

A guy asked me on a date. I turned him down because there were Anthony hearings to watch! I mean, what did he expect? Geez! Then today he sent me a message telling me he's on vacation in NM.:floorlaugh:

Hmmm... Let's see, that's not too far from Orlando! I replied and asked him to stop on Suburban Drive and get me a small rock from Caylee's remains site. :(

Priorities! If he says no, he can forget about EVER having a Latte' with me!!!:floorlaugh:

So which one(s) applies(y)?

He wasn't that cute and this was the perfect out.

He was cute but clearly has no appreciation for sleuthing.

He appreciates sleuthing BUT does not own a phone that would allow you to stay linked in to coverage.

He is a great guy but not nearly as stimulating as Jeff Ashton.

You find this page http://www.govolunteer.sao9.net/

Office of the State Attorney
Ninth Judicial Circuit
Volunteer Information

and you are sad because you live too far away to particpate in the program.

Then....you look into your own judicial circuit to see if they have a similar program.

Hey...at least it is putting enthusiasm to good use.
Wow! I just had a conversation today with my daughter about "what's next?" and she said I should go back to law school. I had to remind her that I never went to law school (goofy girl!)...just started out in international law. Anyway, she said I was really "good at this" and I should find a way to channel my "passion" (how I love that word!).
I like this SOTS!

How do I know I am addicted? I buy a mobile hotspot from a friend so I can hook up my laptop at work where there is no internet available and commit myself to paying Verizon 50 bucks more a month for use of that hotspot! Thank God, no 2 year contract is involved. after trial I can have hotspot removed from my billing... <sigh> Pityfull Huh....

Wow! I just had a conversation today with my daughter about "what's next?" and she said I should go back to law school. I had to remind her that I never went to law school (goofy girl!)...just started out in international law. Anyway, she said I was really "good at this" and I should find a way to channel my "passion" (how I love that word!).
I like this SOTS!

I have considered law school as well. Still thinking on it. My kids are young but they really want me to do it.

Perhaps this idea would be a good beginning point.

You are addicted when you take it personal when JB says this case first attracted attention because ICA is "young, pretty and white" and you shout out.... How about the fact that she didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days - that's what attracted me on day 31!

He appreciates sleuthing BUT does not own a phone that would allow you to stay linked in to coverage.

All of the above!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You know you are addicted to this case when you sneeze
1.gif
and you hear a voice in your head say "Bless you" and you respond "Thank you daddy'
2.gif

14.gif

You know you are addicted to this case when you sneeze
1.gif
and you hear a voice in your head say "Bless you" and you respond "Thank you daddy'
2.gif

14.gif

You did NOT just type THAT!!! :floorlaugh: Best post eva!!

I'm being kind to myself by saying, I'm not addicted so much as dedicated to seeing this case through to it's conclusion for a helpless, innocent little girl that has had her life taken by her own mother. To me, it's the ultimate crime, so, I get up in the morning and I come here. I check throughout the day, several times a day and I close off my day, every day.......here.

I am in the middle of moving 1500 miles away in the mountains of upstate NY. I have already arranged to have my internet and TV services installed but I am told, it's iffy on the reception due to the high elevation and the area being somewhat remote. I've been waiting for this for many years, but I can't tell you how much that worries me. Consumed?......yes. Obsessed......mmmmmm........maybe. Addicted.......no......I really want this to end with justice for Caylee.

I'm being kind to myself by saying, I'm not addicted so much as dedicated to seeing this case through to it's conclusion for a helpless, innocent little girl that has had her life taken by her own mother. To me, it's the ultimate crime, so, I get up in the morning and I come here. I check throughout the day, several times a day and I close off my day, every day.......here.

I am in the middle of moving 1500 miles away in the mountains of upstate NY. I have already arranged to have my internet and TV services installed but I am told, it's iffy on the reception due to the high elevation and the area being somewhat remote. I've been waiting for this for many years, but I can't tell you how much that worries me. Consumed?......yes. Obsessed......mmmmmm........maybe. Addicted.......no......I really want this to end with justice for Caylee.

ITA with that first paragraph, Baz....I too am dedicated to see justice for a precious child, Caylee Marie...she became America's sweetheart...and the more the Anthony parents do that 180 (got it right this time Numbers!:crazy:) the harder I want the truth to be told.

No child deserves what ICA is alleged to have done to Caylee...when I heard CA's last 911 call about the smell of death in the car, then to hear her change it to rottting pizza...I want nothing but JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE....

O/T Baz were upstate NY are you moving and WHY? NY has gotten too expensive, Bloomberg is making it harder for the middle class. It appears we are now right under Cali in how expensive we've become...I'm looking to relocate...somewhere warm, my bones are not liking the cold winters of NY...

Back to Caylee's justice...

I want nothing but JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE....especially since her grandparents are trying to deny justice and diminish ICA's responsibilty in it all...can't wait for this trial to get under way....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Well, he replied me. He said that he's in NM and that's just too far! AND he had the nerve to ask when we're going for a Latte' when he gets back!!!!! Ummm... NEVER! I ripped him up good!!!:floorlaugh: Me addicted? You bet!!! Anyone whose priorities are so out of order that they take this case lightly, means nothing to me!:maddening:

I spent a lot of time in the Catskills. TV cable reception is fine, not sure about FIOS, cell phone service is spotty with Verizon, great with T-Mobile. I haven't had a chance yet to check out my new ATT cell service. I was in the Adirondacks last year and it was about the same. I think you'll be ok. Fingers crossed for you :)

I know I am addicted to this case. I sit at a computer 8 hours a day and come home and turn the laptop on and go straight to Websleuths. This has been going on since this case began. I spend all of my lunch hour viewing posts and catching up with the news here. People at work think I am a little morbid talking about this case but OH Well. My family tells me I spend to much time online but I will be here until it is over and justices come to Caylee. I rarely log out of Websleuths anymore.

I know what you mean by talking about the case with the folks you work with. I think most of the people I work with think I spend way to much time following cases. I just can't help but want to see justice for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back