You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When you go to bed at 3:30 am, awake at 5:00 am by a dream about this case, run to the computer to prove or disprove what you dreamed by watching 3 hours of trial coverage only to learn it was just a dream.

You know you're addicted when you start exercising on the treadmill and lift weights in front of the TV as an excuse to watch the trial! I am sore......

Also, I was at an event and saw a "Full Sail" t-shirt on a guy and got all excited! It was for a brewing company in Oregon, darn it.....I was ready to ask him if he knew AL and the other guys! LOL!

Holy cow...now I don't feel so bad.

I'm addicted because:

I am not a morning person. AT ALL. And I have been up at 8:15am every morning (including Saturdays!) and my old dog growls at me when I get up as she still isn't a morning person.

I clean only on Sundays.

My birthmom (who watches the case like we all do) only takes calls from me during the day, during the special breaks and during lunch.

I ignore any and all other calls.

The Soldier is in Soldierland and knows not to call me until after 5pm

I am supposed to be working out. Therefore I have made up a chart: JB is overruled (10 pushups). JB asks for a sidebar and a: is allowed (10 squats) b: is told no (10 situps). HHJP gets mad at JB (10 burpees).

after I finish cleaning my tiny little house on Sundays and only Sundays, I don't know what to do with myself except read here on websleuths.

I refer to you guys as my family!

hrm just noticed the Hurricane list of names for this year. Cindy and Jose made it. MY gosh I think JOSE will fizzle out though. lol

I know it when I come home from work and I am supposed to be doing homework for college and I have to catch up on the trial first... and then its too late to do my homework... *sigh.... so I end up staying up way too late getting that done, and the next day I cant get up because I stayed up too late.

My garden isnt getting weeded. my flowers are wilting, the laundry is getting ahead of me, but so far, my grades are still stable and I am staying awake at work.

hrm just noticed the Hurricane list of names for this year. Cindy and Jose made it. MY gosh I think JOSE will fizzle out though. lol

Or on the other hand, it could be a total disaster.......just sayin.

BBM:

I think it will wander around the Gulf aimlessly without doing much of anything before completely fizzling and disappearing forever!

JMHO as always!

my husband asks if I want to do something tomorrow as I have the week off and my answer is I can do something during my lunch break. What lunch break, you're off, he says. No...I have trial everyday...

You know you're addicted when you have heart palpitations when the video cuts out on ALL FOUR of your Browser Windows and you sprint to the Living Room, hurdle yourself up and OVER the loveseat to grab the remote control to find InSession on TV.... all while cursing the whole time under your breath so the kids won't hear you!

(Mandatory update by 14-yo daughter) : WHEN MOM WILL NOT LEAVE HER COMPUTER TO COME PICK HER DAUGHTER UP FROM SCHOOL IN THE POURING RAIN.

(Mandatory update by 14-yo daughter) : WHEN MOM WILL NOT LEAVE HER COMPUTER TO COME PICK HER DAUGHTER UP FROM SCHOOL IN THE POURING RAIN.

LOL.

When you bring your laptop with you to the toilet.

Its okay to be addicted, since I discovered Stouffers entres. Meatloaf, stuffed peppers, grandas' chicken bake, lasagne. ALL MICROWAVABLE!!!

Laptop in the biffy, droid on breaks at work, and up till midnight after work to watch recorded trial each day..up in the AM to shower with lappie in the bathroom full volume to hear the start of the mornings trial b4 I leave for work. I can't wait until the trial is over and I can get some sleep and outdoor time! Finally sunny here and I am indoors today catching up on WS!

When my kids call me, they ask me "if I'm in pajama-Court?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back