You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When you spend entirely too much time trying to figure out what JB is actually trying to say.

I was talking about the problems I have when I go out to eat with my daughter and boyfriend. Last Thursday I wanted to take my Android so I could keep up with the trial and my daughter got mad and said it was embarrassing to her for me to be watching it at a restaurant so I finally gave in and told her I wouldn't turn on the trial. So we sat down to eat and I looked up and said "There is a God". On the big screen in the restaurant was the trial. Boy that ticked her off.

We can resurrect the 12-step program we put into place at the conclusion of the SP trial. I'm good for that.

Thank goodness there's a program in place for people like us. I'll probably need to check in immediately after this wraps up.

When you are not a morning person and you live on the west coast and you're online when court begins. :sigh:

When you're at a concert in the park ( Doug Bruce for you Aussies) and you're on your iPhone catching up with today's happenings.

I schedule my shower etc during commercials

When at work you request a Supervisor to write a supplemental report to attach to an Employee Disciplinary action!!!

OMG, was I just a tad bit embarrassed!

All while in the Conference Room with the 52" hdtv!!! (that is my office until further notice,of course)

When you're at a concert in the park ( Doug Bruce for you Aussies) and you're on your iPhone catching up with today's happenings.

I schedule my shower etc during commercials

Best time for showers/ meals/ any quick chores would be that hour and a half for lunch break! Otherwise, it can wait... my poor dog. :loser:

When your 8 year old grandson looks up from the breakfast table at 7 a.m. (Pacific time) and says "Grandma are you STILL watching that"?

The other day I was watching the trial live and following on here with you all at the same time. I looked at the clock and knew I needed to start dinner.

My dh got home a couple hours early. He asked "what's for dinner?"
I said "just order pizza".
He said "we had pizza yesterday".
I said "then order Chinese".
Dh had this odd look on his face and said--"You mean we're having take out 2 nights in a row?"

I looked squarely at him and said--"What's your point? :floorlaugh: I'm following the trial."

I think next week I'll offer him cereal for dinner.:great:

The other day I was watching the trial live and following on here with you all at the same time. I looked at the clock and knew I needed to start dinner.

My dh got home a couple hours early. He asked "what's for dinner?"
I said "just order pizza".
He said "we had pizza yesterday".
I said "then order Chinese".
Dh had this odd look on his face and said--"You mean we're having take out 2 nights in a row?"

I looked squarely at him and said--"What's your point? :floorlaugh: I'm following the trial."

I think next week I'll offer him cereal for dinner.:great:

Be kind - offer him a selection.:crazy:

When you are not a morning person and you live on the west coast and you're online when court begins. :sigh:

I know the feeling. I'm getting up at 5:15 sometimes! Normally, I wouldn't think of such a thing!

You know you are addicted to the case when you watch the trial coverage, then you watch the re-cap, then you watch the re-run of the re-cap.
:floorlaugh:

You know you're addicted when you have given up pretending you're actually listening to your kids when the trial is on. You just give them that far away look which tells them you're in the zone and they say things like "we've lost mom".

You know you're addicted to the case when you're on the west coast and you don't need an alarm to watch the trial start at 6AM everyday!

I'm a night owl but I've been wide awake every morning. I'll admit it is taking a toll, Friday and Saturday I slept through most of JB's blathering. Jeez that man is annoying, my sympathy to the jurors.

You know you're addicted to this case when, even on a Sunday, you still have to click on this thread ... or better still ... come back after-hours to read similar symptoms of others, LOL!

You know you're addicted to the case when you start watching everynight at 11pm (our time), then have the laptop in bed with you and watch it through the night before getting up and watching 'good morning america' you've taped overnight and can't wait for HLN to start on 'timer' to continue your fix. Oh and when all your lovers, friends and friends kids start asking you how the trial's going and know a good amount of the details themselves even though this case hasn't hit the news in Australia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torchy
Back