Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known if Shayne gave a deposition and was videoed to investigators and if it can be used in this trial?

:seeya: It has not been made public IF Shayne gave a depo, did videotape, audiotape, etc.

Oh, I hope we find out soon !

:seeya:

sure would love to hear from "cousin" (isn't everyone cousins there) Natalie who was a stripper and has now moved to another state probably to avoid being called in this case. Whereever she is they can't call her.

I'm amazed at the callers to N & N's show who are more focused on & invested in putting the spotlight and discussion on Holly's bro (and her mother) than on these meth-fueled, meth-dealing, morphine-fueled, morphine-selling rapist-monsters living in and destroying their own community.

Frankly, I'm disgusted by it

[video=twitter;908755741540052995]https://twitter.com/authorstanley/status/908755741540052995[/video]

Who called in the tip that changed the course of the investigation to Zach Adams, etc?

[video=twitter;908740831829532672]https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/908740831829532672[/video]

[video=twitter;908751600788824065]https://twitter.com/CCLawNewz/status/908751600788824065[/video]
From reading other sites, can't mention them here, one in particular named these guys from the very beginning. How they knew, I don't know. Maybe someone close to them was posting.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have a confession to make. Whenever someone says the Adams' Family I giggle a little and snap my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter how bad the lead defense attorney is in this case the case will not be overturned on appeal because of it. IMO. It is much harder to have a case overturned than many may think and he has four lawyers so he is well represented.

I read about another murder defendant and he used that excuse to appeal saying he had a crappy lawyer (more or less lol) and even produced photos of the defense attorney sleeping through some of the testimony in court. His appeal was denied and the appeal court said that even though at times his attorney may have dozed off he gave the defendant good representation when cross examining witnesses for the state and in the defense's CIC.

When cases are overturned on appeal most all of the time it is due to a ruling/s the presiding Judge made that was so egregious it could have changed the outcome of the trial. I think this Judge has been extremely fair and has given the defense a lot of leeway when cross examining state witnesses. Sometimes way too much leeway and way too much time, imo.

So if he is convicted I do not believe his case will be overturned.

IMO

I agree with this especially now that I understand he wasn't just assigned someone by the state and that he is TRULY PAYING for it.

Shocking actually!!! Truly hard to believe he paid for Jennifer. But as you mention he has a team of 4 and for some reason they aren't using the other 3 which seems like a big mistake today. Did the other 3 not hop on-line once to read the blogs or get any sense just themselves to see this isn't going well for them? Wow. Paid for!

I think all of us assumed he had been "assigned" an attorney which is why the possibility of the verdict being overturned was much more real. At least in theory.

I still want to know more details about that so called "beef" that D.A. Matt Stowe had with the TBI after he got a look at Holly's case ...

:moo:

http://www.wsmv.com/story/27651241/tbi-pulls-support-from-24th-district-after-argument-with-da

In this article, Gwyn makes it clear Stowe accused the TBI of misconduct. He then walked out of a meeting with Stowe and withdrew TBI support from the counties Stowe covered until Stowe recused himself from the Holly Bobo case. Knowing what we know now, it sounds like Stowe realized the huge mistake they made and called it what it was and Gwyn did not like it.

sure would love to hear from "cousin" (isn't everyone cousins there) Natalie who was a stripper and has now moved to another state probably to avoid being called in this case. Whereever she is they can't call her.

just did a google and Natalie Bobo originally from Parsons Tenn. is listed as living in Venice Italy...simply too funny!!

There was just clarification as to atty for ZA.

In the beginning, she was retained prior to the death penalty and knowing how big this case was.

Now, the state is paying as the same lawyer continues who was present at arriaignment. (a la Jose Baez represented during arraignment, and during the JA case when she tried to fire her atty)

ETA: This clarification was on the discussion at break by channel 5

I agree with this especially now that I understand he wasn't just assigned someone by the state and that he is TRULY PAYING for it.

Shocking actually!!! Truly hard to believe he paid for Jennifer. But as you mention he has a team of 4 and for some reason they aren't using the other 3 which seems like a big mistake today. Did the other 3 not hop on-line once to read the blogs or get any sense just themselves to see this isn't going well for them? Wow. Paid for!

I think all of us assumed he had been "assigned" an attorney which is why the possibility of the verdict being overturned was much more real. At least in theory.

nicks just said he was hired by family but the state is now paying.

All LE who fail to do their jobs should be terminated as soon as it comes to light. They are to protect and serve and it sounds like a lot of citizens in the area tried to tell what they had seen, heard, or otherwise figured out. Too often LE shrugs off good leads. In this case, Holly probably would not have been saved but the perps might have been arrested a lot sooner and her remains found much earlier, all of which would have certainly eased some of the pain the Bobo family has endured all these years.

I'm totally disgusted.

On Channel 5, they are talking about how someone sent them a photo that we have been discussing here from google earth, that showed a boat and a white pick up truck at the bridge. We've had that posted here, but they said it was taken the day of the murder, which I had not heard here.

They are wondering if it it a false photoshopped photo.

ETA Tried to find the photo here, but cannot. Perhaps someone else has a screen shot as iirc it was posted here and discussed.

[video=twitter;908757692373708800]https://twitter.com/authorstanley/status/908757692373708800[/video]

[video=twitter;908759960200376320]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908759960200376320[/video]

Defense Attorney's qualifications: I just looked it up and in Tennessee to be lead counsel on a capital case, you have to have:

1) member in good standing of the TN bar
2) regular participation in jury trials for at least 5 years
3) have completed a minimum of 6 hours special training on defense of capital offenses
4) have some level of experience either as a lead or co-counsel or judge in a certain number of capital cases

Now, the statute doesn't say you have to have done any of those things WELL. :thinking: Just that you have to have done them.

Funny that the state is paying now. Well, not FUNNY, since it's my tax dollars paying for his defense. Maybe Grandpa stopped paying when he found out about ZA offering his house to JA for killing Dylan. Geez. This Adams family are real peaches, aren't they? Grandpa seems to have been the last one gainfully employed. All the rest have been drug dealers or accused murderers.

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley 1m1 minute ago

TBI: we went back to day 1 and pulled out information that we had that we didn't realize that we had #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley 2m2 minutes ago

In 2014 TBI got a phone call that changed their focus from Britt to Zach and Dylan Adams, Autry and Shayne Austin #HollyBobo

Their stories were NOT in their files if they had been checked out

They hadn't been talked to

Nobody had been to them

UGH UGH UGH. Just sick about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics