Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did they prove rape?

By testimony given by the witnesses. Every word coming from the testimony from the witness stand is considered evidence which the jury can use to come to their determination on the verdict. I think everyone in that courtroom believes the motive for Holly's kidnapping was in order to rape her especially after hearing the state witnesses give their testimonies.

[video=twitter;909089364747137024]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/909089364747137024[/video]

Thanks soo much Emi for posting the tweets this morning!

Yes from Autry's testimony we had found out that all of this happened in the span of 2 hours. Seems awfully fast but yes, this lines up with his testimony.

It just blew everyone out of the water because of all the searching, and hope to find her alive, and it was done in 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two hours must have been hell on earth for Holly. :(

Hmnnn.....well, I didn't see it live and only got the tweets and reports here , and I get that defense will still call cell phone expert----

But hoping prosecution can reveal the few text messages that come thru. Still disappointed we don't have Dylan's and Shaynes from prosecution but maybe that muddies the waters.

My biggest surprise so far today is that the timing of Shayne Autry's calls match his story (that he never once called Zach before or around 8am). Only thing that COULD mean is you don't have to call someone IF YOU ARE WITH THEM!

None of this answers Rebecca Earps story....about her convos/timing that day with Zach.

I mean she was put up by prosecution and if that was gonna come out, then they need to at least match up cells to her story too (my thought is that this is NOT irrelevant since it was Zach calling her after all). FROM DYLAN's phone!!!!! (Per Rebecca she said Dylan's phone).

And we don't have all of Dylan's records.

We almost need TBI up there again to decipher it all. Hoping for Monday.

Thank you for everyone who typed up the text/phone list. I want to go print that out!! [emoji119]

turaj said:
so was he talking to ZA

so they should be able to get a "ping" from 4/9/11 right? Off of ZA's phone!

Bently on this first line

4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (insert 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40).

Looks Good!

Yes from Autry's testimony we had found out that all of this happened in the span of 2 hours. Seems awfully fast but yes, this lines up with his testimony.

It just blew everyone out of the water because of all the searching, and hope to find her alive, and it was done in 2 hours.

This still confuses me because wasn't it Dinsmore who testified that ZA and SA were arguing about who was first? Wasn't that 2 days later?
Help!!

OK, now I want cell info from the day of the coon hunt for all, but at least for Austin.

I'm sure there are/were no grounds for getting that but I bet it would be telling.

[video=twitter;909089364747137024]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/909089364747137024[/video]

Good to know about the change of time on Monday... thanks again Emi for your diligence regarding tweets... and thanks to all who contributed this morning- epiphany, niner, bently :grouphug:

This still confuses me because wasn't it Dinsmore who testified that ZA and SA were arguing about who was first? Wasn't that 2 days later?
Help!!

I am confused also about the timeline of events that day. Seems like an awful lot happened in a very short time span.

Admittedly haven't followed this case from the beginning...but since it seems like there's so much of info pertaining to Shayne being left out or glossed over does anyone know if motions in limine were filed to keep this info out of the trial?

It does seem possible that such a motion would be granted since he is dead and can't be cross examined or defend himself.

Help!!

According to testimony, that argument occurred the day of the murder:

<snip> Testifying against Adams in court on Thursday, Autry recounted how the day of Bobo's murder Zach Adams, Dylan Adams, Shayne Austin, and Autry all went to Dinsmore's house to get drugs. Autry also testified it was there Zach Adams and Austin got into a fight over "who hit it first," referring to the rape of Holly Bobo after she was kidnapped.

Dinsmore corroborated the events, saying Adams and Austin did get into a fight at his residence stating the same words...

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...fies-big-mistakes-were-made-in-case/621394168

I cant recall the details now but wasn't there an incident where a woman said she felt someone was following her in a white truck and he pulled up and said he was looking for a friend in the area? How soon did that happen before Holly was kidnap? Was it after the Coon hunt and before the kidnapping?

TIA

Ellej said:
snipped by me....
So this fits if Shayne and Zach did this together.
Strange to me that no texts or cell phone pings of Shayne were in here. I know he is dead. But leaving part of the story out is strange.
Like someone mentioned, hopefully someone will actually tell us what is in these texts. I would want to see all texts of Zach, Shayne, Dylan and Jason.

I'm surprised also that they didn't give us Dylan or Shayne's phone pings. There must have been some. All 3 were in this together. And Yes! I'd like to see what those texts say too!

Good to know about the change of time on Monday... thanks again Emi for your diligence regarding tweets... and thanks to all who contributed this morning- epiphany, niner, bently :grouphug:

Before they ended their show this morn, N & N stated that court will now begin @ 8:30 am, from Monday going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo