Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This still confuses me because wasn't it Dinsmore who testified that ZA and SA were arguing about who was first? Wasn't that 2 days later?
Help!!

Ok so here's my issue with Dinsmore...

I posted yesterday that Victor took the stand saying the fight broke out between SA and ZA (which was also Autry's story) and Victor said this took place on the 13th. (I thought the 13th was 2 days later - I was incorrect ). I am POSITIVE Victor said this was on the 13th... (I watched live testimony here and made a note that he said it occurred on the 13th.

Niner corrected me here, and rightly so to say the 13th was the day of Holly going missing.

What we have here is a SLIGHT discrepancy between Victor and Autry's story. And the battle of the "tenses" ----one saying the words spoken were present tense, one saying the words spoken were past tense.

Victor spoke that when he walked out he heard them fighting about "who was gonna hit her first"

He broke them up. And that was it.

Remember at this time, Victor is interviewed, a long time has passed. AND HE DOES NOT KNOW what they are talking about, or that Holly is involved in ANY WAY.

Autry's version is this happened 2 days AFTER she went missing and 2 days after he had "almost disposed" of the body with Zach.

Autry says Shayne spoke first and said "you didn't have to Kill her" then Zach says "I even let you hit her first".

And as Zach is saying that and a punch is thrown, Victor walks out to break it up and so he only hears the tail end of it.

Autry was speaking about 2 days ago, in the past tense.

To me, this discrepancy isn't that big of a deal because to me, Autry clearly had the better memory on the timing of when this happened. He almost disposed of her body two days earlier. He knew that this was the timing. How many days a year are you disposing of a dead body? I am fairly certain Autry clearly has the timing right on this fight. And it was that day he asked Zach "so what did you end up doing with the body?"

Victor and Autry were both there. They both witnessed this fight between SA and ZA. Autry knew the context at the time. Victor DID NOT.

It's actually impressive that Victor knows any words at all that were said considering he hadn't a CLUE what they were talking about at the time.

So the fact that he gets the tenses wrong and thinks they are speaking in present tense, doesn't shock me.

Autry's story is solid. Corroborated by Victor, who gets a little phrasing wrong and the timing mixed up. Not surprised. Victor was obviously not an all star witness but one who had to "remember" these details BY FAR years after they happened when he didn't know anything big was even going down about this case at the time.

Ok - here it is:

Holly's phone:
7:30a - 7:40a -- home area

7:42a -- last outgoing call

8:17a -- going north I40

8:17a - 8:26a -- ping off 2 different towers

~9:00a -- Yellow Springs area

9:06a --East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (3rd tower pinged)

9:10a -- Sugar Tree near Tennessee River

9:25a -- pings near home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.

Zach's phone:
4:54a - 8:18a - no activity (Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)

8:19a -- incoming text From JA

8:30a -- outgoing text to JA

8:30a - 8:52a -- texting back & forth

8:53a -- phone call - near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)

9:10a - 10:43a -- texts between ZA & Shayne Austin @ Birdsong

9:12a -- Yellow Springs

9:50a -- Tennessee River

11a - 12p -- in Parsons (video store w/GF)

Jason's phone:
6:50a -- near Camden (GF house) text

6:51a - 8:19a -- no pings

8:19a - 8:55a -- Phone pings same tower as ZA & Holly's (Cox Rd @ 641/I40)

8:55a -- Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower)

9:42a - 10:48a -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd

10:39a -- phone again pings near Cox Rd.

All info from tweets

Reposting my upthread with corrections by Niner :tyou: in red

In case others want to see all combined, I've taken your tweets and put all in chronological order.

4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)

NINER ED: Bently - on the first line - re no activity on ZA's phone - put within the parenthsis (sp?) that Holly's phone was moving 8:17a - 8:25a AND ALSO so they should be able to get a "ping" from 4/9/11 right? Off of ZA's phone! Bently on this first line 4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (insert 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40).

6:50a - Jason-- near Camden (GF house) text
6:51a - 8:19a – Jason -- no pings
7:30a - 7:40a - Holly -- home area
7:42a - Holly -- last outgoing call
NINER ED: Bently - on the first line - re no activity on ZA's phone - put within the parenthsis (sp?) that Holly's phone was moving 8:17a - 8:25a AND ALSO so they should be able to get a "ping" from 4/9/11 right? Off of ZA's phone! Bently on this first line 4:54a - 8:18a – Zach – no activity (insert 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40).
8:17a - Holly -- going north I40
8:17a - 8:26a – Holly -- ping off 2 different towers
8:19a – Zach - incoming text From JA
8:19a - 8:55a – Jason - Phone pings same tower as ZA & Holly's (Cox Rd @ 641/I40)
8:30a – Zach -- outgoing text to JA
8:30a - 8:52a Zach with JA-- texting back & forth
8:53a – Zach - phone call - near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)
8:55a – Jason phone - Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower)
~9:00a – Holly - Yellow Springs area
9:06a –Holly - East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (3rd tower pinged)
9:10a – Holly - Sugar Tree near Tennessee River
9:10a - 10:43a -Zach - texts between ZA & Shayne Austin @ Birdsong
9:12a – Zach -Yellow Springs
9:25a – Holly - pings near home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.
9:42a - 10:48a – Jason phone -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd
9:50a – Zach - Tennessee River
10:39a – Jason - phone again pings near Cox Rd.
11a - 12p – Zach - in Parsons (video store w/GF)

OK, now I want cell info from the day of the coon hunt for all, but at least for Austin.

I'm sure there are/were no grounds for getting that but I bet it would be telling.

Why no grounds? This is a murder investigation. Shayne is dead but by all means if that would lead us info on this murder I don't know why all phone records would not be completely accessible to the TBI and this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call on no mention of the barn pings. Definitely.

:thinking: did we, or did we not, get barn pings? With timeline, when should they have been at barn?

I think Zach was the ring leader too but there were a lot more people involved that should be held accountable and even more who had information that could have helped bring resolution to this a lot faster---and they should be held accountable for their inactions too.
True. But it sounds like they absolutely have to have the accomplices' testimonies to get the ringleader. Most physical evidence is probably gone. JMO

According to testimony, that argument occurred the day of the murder:

<snip> Testifying against Adams in court on Thursday, Autry recounted how the day of Bobo's murder Zach Adams, Dylan Adams, Shayne Austin, and Autry all went to Dinsmore's house to get drugs. Autry also testified it was there Zach Adams and Austin got into a fight over "who hit it first," referring to the rape of Holly Bobo after she was kidnapped.

Dinsmore corroborated the events, saying Adams and Austin did get into a fight at his residence stating the same words...

http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/...fies-big-mistakes-were-made-in-case/621394168

Was there a Time given about when this happened? I don't recall anyone witness - Autry or Dinsmore mentioning what time this happened? And "where" do the pings line up with this? Sure left a lot out.... like the barn too!!

Was there a Time given about when this happened? I don't recall anyone witness - Autry or Dinsmore mentioning what time this happened? And "where" do the pings line up with this? Sure left a lot out.... like the barn too!!

Scroll up and look at my explanation above. Just a couple posts back

I'm surprised also that they didn't give us Dylan or Shayne's phone pings. There must have been some. All 3 were in this together. And Yes! I'd like to see what those texts say too!

This trial is for one person involved, Zach Adams. If the evidence isn't about ZA there's no reason to confuse a jury with other information. ZA and HB phones were pinging and the data places them with or nearby each other at various times. That's what a jury needs in the way of evidence.

Since I am 99% sure about what I wrote above in the larger post about Victor Dinsmore and Autry's story about the fight and when that happened ----I don't believe it happened the day of Holly's abduction and do believe it happened 2 days later as Autry said it did.

I also don't think the cell phones were pinging from this area of Dinsmore's work, therefore cell phones would not show this happened on the day of Holly's abduction either (and therefore, the "day of" timeline is irrelevant for this fight here).

[video=twitter;909101551448403968]https://twitter.com/_KCummings_/status/909101551448403968[/video]

Ok so here's my issue with Dinsmore...

I posted yesterday that Victor took the stand saying the fight broke out between SA and ZA (which was also Autry's story) and Victor said this took place on the 13th. (I thought the 13th was 2 days later - I was incorrect ). I am POSITIVE Victor said this was on the 13th... (I watched live testimony here and made a note that he said it occurred on the 13th.

Niner corrected me here, and rightly so to say the 13th was the day of Holly going missing.

What we have here is a SLIGHT discrepancy between Victor and Autry's story. And the battle of the "tenses" ----one saying the words spoken were present tense, one saying the words spoken were past tense.

Victor spoke that when he walked out he heard them fighting about "who was gonna hit her first"

He broke them up. And that was it.

Remember at this time, Victor is interviewed, a long time has passed. AND HE DOES NOT KNOW what they are talking about, or that Holly is involved in ANY WAY.

Autry's version is this happened 2 days AFTER she went missing and 2 days after he had "almost disposed" of the body with Zach.

Autry says Shayne spoke first and said "you didn't have to Kill her" then Zach says "I even let you hit her first".

And as Zach is saying that and a punch is thrown, Victor walks out to break it up and so he only hears the tail end of it.

Autry was speaking about 2 days ago, in the past tense.

To me, this discrepancy isn't that big of a deal because to me, Autry clearly had the better memory on the timing of when this happened. He almost disposed of her body two days earlier. He knew that this was the timing. How many days a year are you disposing of a dead body? I am fairly certain Autry clearly has the timing right on this fight. And it was that day he asked Zach "so what did you end up doing with the body?"

Victor and Autry were both there. They both witnessed this fight between SA and ZA. Autry knew the context at the time. Victor DID NOT.

It's actually impressive that Victor knows any words at all that were said considering he hadn't a CLUE what they were talking about at the time.

So the fact that he gets the tenses wrong and thinks they are speaking in present tense, doesn't shock me.

Autry's story is solid. Corroborated by Victor, who gets a little phrasing wrong and the timing mixed up. Not surprised. Victor was obviously not an all star witness but one who had to "remember" these details BY FAR years after they happened when he didn't know anything big was even going down about this case at the time.

Thanks. I see where I got stuck. Yes Autry has the more complete scenario. Important thing is that both he and dinsmore implicate SA and ZA.

So we don't have a ping at dinsmore residence since it wasn't the same day as the kidnapping.

cleaned it up for you! :)

In case others want to see all combined, I've taken your tweets and put all in chronological order.

4:54a - 8:18a &#8211; Zach &#8211; no activity (from 8:17a to 8:25a Holly's phone is moving near Cox Rd @ 641/I40)
6:50a - Jason-- near Camden (GF house) text
6:51a - 8:19a &#8211; Jason -- no pings

7:30a - 7:40a - Holly -- home area
7:42a - Holly -- last outgoing call

8:17a - Holly -- going north I40
8:17a - 8:26a &#8211; Holly -- ping off 2 different towers
8:18a - Zach's phone on
8:19a &#8211; Zach - incoming text From JA
8:19a - 8:55a &#8211; Jason - moving and phone pings same tower as ZA & Holly's (Cox Rd @ 641/I40) at ~8:55a
8:30a &#8211; Zach -- outgoing text to JA
8:30a - 8:52a Zach with JA-- texting back & forth
8:53a &#8211; Zach - phone call - near Yellow Springs & Adams house (Holly's pinged twice just after 9 near where Adams' phone pings - by Yellow Springs near Cox Rd)
8:55a &#8211; Jason phone - Autry, Adams & Holly's all shown in same area (same tower)

~9:00a &#8211; Holly - Yellow Springs area
9:06a &#8211;Holly - East of Shiloh Rd @ Cox & I40/641 (3rd tower pinged)
9:10a &#8211; Holly - Sugar Tree near Tennessee River
9:10a - 10:43a -Zach - texts between ZA & Shayne Austin @ Birdsong
9:12a &#8211; Zach -Yellow Springs
9:25a &#8211; Holly - pings near home - final ping - sim & phone found in this area.
9:42a - 10:48a &#8211; Jason phone -- pings near Tenn River near Birdsong Rd
9:50a &#8211; Zach - Tennessee River

10:39a &#8211; Jason - phone again pings near Cox Rd.

11a - 12p &#8211; Zach - in Parsons (video store w/GF)

This trial is for one person involved, Zach Adams. If the evidence isn't about ZA there's no reason to confuse a jury with other information. ZA and HB phones were pinging and the data places them with or nearby each other at various times. That's what a jury needs in the way of evidence.

I do get the clarity of prosecution not wanting all this extra stuff to "cloud" the jury or make them doubt.

However, it makes me doubt more when they can't fill in the blanks sometimes. (I still think ZA is guilty here, I just think the prosecution needs to build the story more around the phones and maybe they will to make it crystal clear to the jury, and back up their own witnesses.)

Like it's clear to me that Rebecca Earp said Zach called her from Dylan's phone the day of Holly going missing. If that is true....we need Dylan's records. Period. OR we need a cell phone expert talking about the "spoof" deal and that as an expert he sees indicated that Zach was using his own phone but spoofing Dylan's number.

Yes, I think it's necessary to lay this out. It would also verify locations as far as Shayne's phone and the barn and pings and would support Autry's story. So yes, in this case, I believe more is more...not less is more.

The point of Dinsmore is that he corroborates that ZA, SA, JA were together, there was a fight, comments were made and overheard, there was a trading of drugs for a gun (and it just so happened this very gun was the one identified as used to shoot HB).

There will usually be discrepancies between witnesses in cases. People perceive things and have different memories.

The important part is what what happened that morning and getting drugs and a gun being traded. It's corroborating evidence that especially backs up testimony from Autry as well as continues the story about the gun, what happened to it, where it was put, why it was hidden, and how it was found.

A murder case is like a puzzle. Each witness adds more pieces to the puzzle. A picture starts to emerge. More details add more pieces. You don't need the puzzle to be 100% complete to identify the picture. Probably at the 75% level you can see the picture. You get the gist.

No case ever has every possible question answered. There are always areas that are murky because the victim can't talk and the perp(s) usually don't tell everything. That doesn't prevent a solid conviction though.

The only way I'll believe ZAs story told to JA about going to Clints house to teach him how to cook meth is if there are phone record between them. No phone records show him calling Clint that morning. Or Clints phone would have shown him calling ZA asking where are you taking my sister. We didn't see any today so I don't think there are any.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking ZA gave Holly's phone to Shayne or Dylan before he drove off with Autry to the river.

Was there a black pickup noticed about that time 9:25a?

at the end of the day the state has an abundance of really bad guys that were involved in some way with this...I mean really so many...an investigation where the family took the lead and so many mistakes along the way but then they finally decide they have to charge one of them and use the others to get him...ZA seems to be the ring leader and he is the one who gets no immunity and the possible dp. They calculated this is the best chance to hold someone accountable and family agreed. Is there a small possibility that they have the wrong one in terms of most involved...a small chance but if I were a juror who does not know about all this other stuff I think there will be enough to convict...dp is another story...that depends on defense case.

recap of day 6

Holly Bobo murder case - Day Six- photo gallery
http://www.jacksonsun.com/picture-g...6/holly-bobo-murder-case---day-six/105677274/

Holly Bobo trial- Day 7: What to know for Monday
http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...-bobo-trial-day-7-what-know-monday/673335001/

HOLLY BOBO TRIAL, DAY 6: Cell phone records tie Autry and Adams to area
http://wreg.com/2017/09/16/holly-bobo-trial-day-6-saturday-scheduled-to-be-a-short-day/

Testimony for the Holly Bobo case continues into the weekend; cell phone expert testifies.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/09/16/te...ontinues-weekend-cell-phone-expert-testifies/

Testimony Concludes In Day 6 Of Holly Bobo Trial
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/bobo/day-6-of-holly-bobo-trial-to-get-underway

link to view missed testimony:
LadyJustice2088 channel- Zach Adams Trial
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

I do get the clarity of prosecution not wanting all this extra stuff to "cloud" the jury or make them doubt.

However, it makes me doubt more when they can't fill in the blanks sometimes.

Have you followed other murder trials before? If not, you may be confused how a prosecution team tries a case and why they do certain things and not do other things. The jury will be instructed by the judge how to evaluate the evidence and the state will pull it all together during closing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo