Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KB and Holly seemed very close. One explanation for KB'S panic when told HB was walking into the woods with a guy in camo...did HB share with her mom the weird guy in camo staring at she and her friend at the coon hunt and KB immediately thought it was him. How long before HB abduction was the coon hunt?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Clearly they were exceptionally close...exceptionally and yes it is possible that she shared that story and maybe others...I mean a woman that looks like Holly is going to get serious male attention and I am sure the coon experience is not the first. Frankly I see her with some exceptionally handsome man...none of these guys come close to that...but I bet the mother worried all the time...they is much more of a background including a restraining order against her previous boyfriend (who curiously was just arrested for guess what? drugs) and that is why the over-reaction...and from what it seem camo was the style for all self respecting guys in the area so had to be some previous experiences that made her so scared. If that was me in a much different city I would first assume my 20 year old was with someone she knew given I had not seen the blood...if someone said there were screams I would get more worried but still assume there was an explanation. <modsnip>

KB and Holly seemed very close. One explanation for KB'S panic when told HB was walking into the woods with a guy in camo...did HB share with her mom the weird guy in camo staring at she and her friend at the coon hunt and KB immediately thought it was him. How long before HB abduction was the coon hunt?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

^^ RBBM

The Coon Hunt was 4 days before Holly's abduction.

It's unclear if the def atty even has a clue how big an issue this could be. The state has built a case about HB being stalked and grabbed, while (unless I have misread it completely, because I didn't yet get to watch this live) the story of their star witness (whose story must be true, to have a case) is saying she was only collateral to some "meth-making class" that Clint wanted to enroll in. This part of the story casts doubt on everything, but the state is more or less acting like it's a lie, yet they can't have it both ways when it comes to JA's credibility.

To be fair, he is only saying that's what zach told him, not that he can vouch for it. But clearly believing zack would lie about anything is not a stretch, but figuring out why any of these maniacs would say or do anything they did is beyond me.

I know this is a random question but Im curious about something. If Zach is guilty, would he LIKELY tell his lawyer this and all the details of the crime? Is it common for murderers and rapists to be honest about their guilt when speaking with their lawyers?

My dad was a defense attorney. He never once took cases of child rapists/killers. He just couldn't do it.

However he did have a several murder trials. Armed robberies, self defense, and a couple of spouse killings. He did not like to know all of the gory details. He needed details like time, place, etc.

Sometimes it messes up the relationship with client/attorney if there is too much awful stuff shared.

My Dad really believed whole heartedly in our Criminal Justice System. He believed that EVERYONE is entitled to a vigorous defense during a trial by the state. Without that, our system would be one sided and thus, dangerous for all.

I think that is what allowed him to vigorously defend his clients. But he really actively tried to find clients who were innocent or who had a strong justification for their actions.

So, in my opinion , Zach would not share any thing incriminating. He may just cling to the 'I didn't do it' narrative.

I know this is a random question but Im curious about something. If Zach is guilty, would he LIKELY tell his lawyer this and all the details of the crime? Is it common for murderers and rapists to be honest about their guilt when speaking with their lawyers?
Depends. I think some lawyers don't want to know because it an hinder their actions during the trial. Say she knew the whole story. She could not try to place the blame on someone else. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It would not surprise me if Defense threw Shayne under the bus since he's dead and can't testify.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

True. But they can't throw Shayne under the speeding bus without Zach getting run over too...:underbus:

Why no grounds? This is a murder investigation. Shayne is dead but by all means if that would lead us info on this murder I don't know why all phone records would not be completely accessible to the TBI and this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that they would not be able to get a warrant for phone information for a day/time, etc., prior to the crime. It's a murder trial that followed an investigation but if they didn't investigate any of that I am not sure it could happen now. Phone service providers don't care to share customer information unless they are forced to, by warrant.

If they got that April 9 cell information during the investigation, it could likely be brought in to show who SA was talking to while staring at Candace and Holly at the coon hunt. Maybe it wouldn't be important information, but maybe it would speak volumes. Either way, I'd like to know who SA was on the phone with while ogling those girls!

My dad was a defense attorney. He never once took cases of child rapists/killers. He just couldn't do it.

However he did have a several murder trials. Armed robberies, self defense, and a couple of spouse killings. He did not like to know all of the gory details. He needed details like time, place, etc.

Sometimes it messes up the relationship with client/attorney if there is too much awful stuff shared.

My Dad really believed whole heartedly in our Criminal Justice System. He believed that EVERYONE is entitled to a vigorous defense during a trial by the state. Without that, our system would be one sided and thus, dangerous for all.

I think that is what allowed him to vigorously defend his clients. But he really actively tried to find clients who were innocent or who had a strong justification for their actions.

So, in my opinion , Zach would not share any thing incriminating. He may just cling to the 'I didn't do it' narrative.
Thank you for your insight. I was trying to imagine what it must be like to defend the guilty. I agree it is necessary though otherwise the falsely accused would have no hope.

Playing catch-up. Appreciate the members here keeping us posted. Revolted by the things these vermin did to HB & for what they've put her & her family thru.

A few questions: Had Shayne been given immunity before he commited suicide ? Did he give a statement?

I think I've caught up on KB' s lying to police in order to help find HB, but unable to locate info regarding what CB lied about or did wrong. Or am I confused in thinking he did so. This thing is moving right along.

I know HB is no longer suffering , no longer scared. But I'm praying for her family in that this trial brings them some semblance of justice & closure , if it's even possible.
#justiceforholly
#hollybobo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Depends. I think some lawyers don't want to know because it an hinder their actions during the trial. Say she knew the whole story. She could not try to place the blame on someone else. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Defense attorneys can say things in court that they cannot prove. They really don't have to prove their client innocent; they only need to instill reasonable doubt of his guilt and they often do that by suggesting other perps.

I was thinking that even if she knew the whole story, it would be her job to cause doubt anyway she could, even placing blame on someone else. Is she legally not allowed to do so?

BBM:
And I also thought he used Dylan's ophone to update his Facebook status that morning with " You never was you stupid who** "

JMO

I posted a picture of my adorable granddaughter on my Facebook the other day. And it didn't post until a few hours later. ?

I am wondering if that was actually posted by him at that time or if it was much earlier?

Defense attorneys can say things in court that they cannot prove. They really don't have to prove their client innocent; they only need to instill reasonable doubt of his guilt and they often do that by suggesting other perps.

in this case the defense has lots of opportunity to cast the ultimate murder onto other players here...I mean look at the cast of characters...so far I don't think they have done much to achieve that "reasonable doubt" and I do think they have a chance in their case coming up...I also somehow think (for right or wrong) that because it is a death penalty case even a speck of doubt can sway one juror given the consequences. I always prefer to leave that option off the table as I feel the conviction is more certain...but this is Tn. and I don't know anything about these jurors.

True---they can say things they cannot prove. But legally, they are not allowed to say something that they KNOW is untrue. Which is why they sometimes don't want their clients to confess everything to them. They want to be able to say to the jury " my client is not guilty of this crime.'

I was thinking that even if she knew the whole story, it would be her job to cause doubt anyway she could, even placing blame on someone else. Is she legally not allowed to do so?

She is allowed to say things like ' could you have been the one who actually shot her in the head?' or 'how do we know that you didn't take part in the assaults that morning?'

But she cannot say that she KNOWS the witness was actually the killer---unless of course she has DNA and video evidence...but if her client has confessed to her, she cannot LIE to the jury. But she can still make insinuations etc.

This is a good question and I can tell you for sure how one defense attorney handled this. I saw him interviewed about a crime show.

The defense attorney can defend a client best when they know the truth about what happened so one good tactic a defense attoreny can use is to have his client talk in hypothetical terms when it comes down to the details of the crime they are alleged to commit.

For example the client can say to the attorney:

"Lets pretend that on Tuesday the 5th I walked in on my spouse and saw her in bed with a lover. Lets theorize that I went into a rage and grabbed the fireplace poker and hit him over the head with it.....etc....etc."

This tactic works very well and covers both the defendent and the attorney.

Also with attorney client priveleges the defenendent is usually reminded of that by the attorney and can feel comfortable to open up about the details. Which is very important so that the attorney can help defend him and not have any surprises during the trial.

I cant recall the details now but wasn't there an incident where a woman said she felt someone was following her in a white truck and he pulled up and said he was looking for a friend in the area? How soon did that happen before Holly was kidnap? Was it after the Coon hunt and before the kidnapping?

TIA

^^ RBBM

It was a few days before Holly's kidnapping, but IDK how many.

The Coon Hunt was 4 days before H's kidnapping.

Everything is falling into place for the prosecution imo

My take is.....none of these four men should ever be out in society. They are evil and non productive in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo