Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming you think this whole group is guilty, do you believe it was premeditated for a while (even if for a day or so), meaning they picked Holly and planned out the who/what/when/where for the abduction? Or do you believe it was spur-of-the-moment, like they were so meth'ed out that morning that someone brought up the idea and they all jumped in line?

Shayne creeping on Holly and her friend at the coon several days prior, and Zach riding up alongside to the blonde walking on the road saying he thought she was someone else hunt seals that for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone refresh my memory please? Was it JA who testified that SA said to ZA "you didn't have to kill her" ??

If whoever kidnapped Holly (SA?) wasn't planning on killing his victim did he really think she wouldn't go to the police and he would ultimately be identified?

I could understand a more rapid grab and go kidnap while wearing a mask and then blindfolding the victim but this possible conversation in the driveway is odd to say the least.

You are correct Autry says it is Shayne Austin saying to Zach Adams "you didn't have to kill her"

Dinsmore corroborated this convo happened at the same time but that he walked up to break the fight when the next phrase was uttered about "hitting" her first...the rape.

So yes, the intent for Shayne Austin could have been not to kill her. But we will never know since he can't speak.

And yes, that line is indeed important to believe Autry on the stand. The more the specifics like these are brought up, the more one HAS TO believe this portion of Autry's story is true to convict Zach Adams.

One of the witnesses from the state's story (not Autry cause he only testified about the body).....jail cell talk maybe?...talked about something going wrong with Holly. Something was done or happened where she was dying sooner than they expected. Was Shayne mad at her being killed? It is a good "hanging" question.

And the timing was so fast. I don't believe she was supposed to die within 2 hours. I believe they would have kept her alive longer for more rape.

To me, they are already disposing of a body in the early part of 9am hour on a 7:50am disappearance. Barely allows drive time for all the cell phone locations. Doesn't seem to me that it was the ideal plan for them. They wanted to keep her alive for longer. But it did not work out.

If you don't believe Autry but believe the "hit her" convo corroborated by Dinsmore so you believe she was raped ----One could say based on believing some of the witnesses saying that she was raped and then wrapped in a blanket and abandoned.

But now you are assuming someone else came along and shot her in the head (the skull was presented with the bullet). Unlikely. Oh and someone else came along and cut her off at the torso because no other bones were found below the waist.

If you believe none of the witness testimony, literally none, you have to back yourself up and ask what part, if any, do you believe.

And are you also saying it's a complete farce that these guys were arrested for this? 4 terrabytes and no good reason for their arrest?

I don't know why she was separated, but I do believe it was purposeful to be more intent about not finding Holly's "lower half" than upper half due to the rape and potentially what would be found if finding the lower half of her body. Makes me sick.

My theory is there was pressure to get rid of the body. Too obvious in a car to have the whole thing without LE noticing. Upper half was cut and carelessly thrown out......carelessly because her drivers license was even there all tossed. No time for careful.

Lower half, plus arms, could ride wrapped in a car more easily without LE noticing due to smaller size. Separately hidden/buried, due to what it could be proven if they were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you think this whole group is guilty, do you believe it was premeditated for a while (even if for a day or so), meaning they picked Holly and planned out the who/what/when/where for the abduction? Or do you believe it was spur-of-the-moment, like they were so meth'ed out that morning that someone brought up the idea and they all jumped in line?

premeditated

OH MY, is he going to testify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>What????????????

I know!!!! My heart is beating in my throat I'm so anxious to hear it.
He's going to be like bringing a lamb to slaughter when the prosecution gets a hold of him.

Oh snap! We have rebuttal! The Nicks said "No way" to this.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Off Topic....we all have had issues with loading, not loading sites....just figured out that Apple has a major download OS11.....that may be some of it for those with any Apple device. Back on topic now.

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge now speaking to Zach Adams "you can't be compelle to give testimony" #hollybobo

Judge to Zach Adams about whether he will testify "This is your decision" #hollybobo

Judge: Is it your election not to give testimony?
Zach Adams: Yes sir
Judge: This is your decision
Zach Adams: Yes sir
#hollybobo
Zach Adams will NOT testify .. we just heard him speak for the first time #hollybobo

I have no live feed so did not hear this...

Yay - rebuttal. This is always my favorite part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:drumroll::drumroll: No surprise there ... ZA will not testify.

I'm going with the latter.

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge says he will not dismiss any counts and will not allow an acquittal #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 3m3 minutes ago
State says they will be calling at least one rebuttal witness #hollybobo

Booo...I was hoping for his testimony...bummer.
However the rebuttal should be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte [video=twitter;910590478449561600]https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/910590478449561600[/video]
  • Holly's father Dana has just been called back to testify #hollybobo

?? Just joining in now..need a new alarm :facepalm: Who is going to testify?? ZA?

EDIT: Nevermind *going back to sleep now* lol

Dana Bono was asked about seeing a burn barrel on S.A.'s property.
Van Hoosier former TBI agent getting into why Dicus was benched on the case.

Dana Bono was asked about seeing a burn barrel on S.A.'s property.
Van Hoosier former TBI agent.

I missed the Dad's testimony. Was it just one question? And did he say he did see the barrel?

Well I'm caught up and it seems like a great time to join back in. Well this is crazy!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member