Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH - TBI removed Dicus because he had lost his objectivity and had developed tunnel vision regarding one suspect.

Well that just blew Dicus out of the water and certainly explains his attitude on the stand.

I wonder if the body was ever buried?

ACTING IN CONCERT

Felony murder rule

Hand of one, hand of all.

Every defendant can be charged with kidnapping and first degree murder regardless of who actually kidnapped and killed HB.

Under the law, everyone involved can be considered equally guilty.

True, but the discussion wasn't about the legality, but rather about a claim that all of the group supposedly pointed at ZA as the kidnapper. I was pointing out that, in fact, we actually don't have testimony that any of the other 3 said ZA actually was the one who did the kidnapping (unless you want to count JA's testimony that this was a meth-teaching class gone awry).

OUCH - TBI removed Dicus because he had lost his objectivity and had developed tunnel vision regarding one suspect.

Well that just blew Dicus out of the water and certainly explains his attitude on the stand.

My head just exploded!

I missed the Dad's testimony. Was it just one question? And did he say he did see the barrel?
They asked if he went with his cousin (sheriff officer) to S.A.'s trailer. Also if he saw the burn barrel on April 15th.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Leah Beth Bolton‏ @LeahBethFOX13 · 3m3 minutes ago
State calls Jack Van Hooser-- previously with TBI. Retired now. #HollyBobo

Maranda Faris‏ @MarandaFaris · 4m4 minutes ago
Jack VanHooser, who works with the Nat'l Center for Missing & Exploited Children, was a TBI Agent until June/July 2015. #HollyBobo

Dennis Ferrier‏ @Fox17Ferrier · 1m1 minute ago
Dana Bobo saw burn barrel and black truck at Shayne Austin's.
This corroborates Jason Autry's testimony #HollyBobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 2m2 minutes ago
Woah. Former TBI Agent says that Terri Dicuss was thrown off #hollybobo case b/c "he had lost his objectivity and had tunnel vision"

Former Agent Vanhooser: Terry Dicuss, key for defense, "had lost his objectivity about all the facts coming into the case" #hollybobo

There's gotta be something there that the state is adamant can't be heard....wonder if jury is feeling the same?

I missed the Dad's testimony. Was it just one question? And did he say he did see the barrel?

Yes, he said he definitely saw a burn barrel on the right side of the trailer towards the front.

State Rebuttal

Former TBI Agent from 2013 until case resolved on the stand:

The case agent on the case had to b sacked

He should have the big view of t investigation

In 30 yrs, Never made that kind of decision b4

He had lost his objectivity & he had tunnel vision

Done for today!

Charges to be read first thing tomorrow.

Then a break

Then closing arguments

- state first
- then defense
- then state again

Resuming: Thursday 8:30am CDT / 9:30am EDT

State is done with rebuttal witnesses #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 52s52 seconds ago
Judge will bring jury back in tomorrow. Charge the jury which will take about an hour #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 55s56 seconds ago
Judge says it would be unfair to continue going today. That means jury will be charged tomorrow, closing arguments, deliberations #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 51s52 seconds ago
Judge to jurors: Don't form any opinion in this case #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏Verified account @chrisconte · 37s38 seconds ago
Unless something crazy happens. Jury will begin deliberating the fate of Zachary Rye Adams tomorrow #hollybobo

:scared: :scared:

This reminds me of FCA case where I *knew* guilty was coming, and I was wrong... but with this case..... I'm thinking on the MAJOR charges (heck, to include rape etc.) it will be not guilty.

Perhaps I'll be wrong again!

Kenneth M. Cummings‏ @_KCummings_ · 2 mins ago
Thursday:
1st: Jury Charge
2nd: Break
3rd: Closing Arguments (State, Defense, State)
4th: Alternates dismissed
5th: Deliberations
#HollyBobo

Re: the judge not allowing an acquittal in this case.

Due to the evidence I don’t see how 12 people would acquit ZA (and don’t think in a million years they would) but isn’t that their decision? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we know anything about the jurors? Men and women numbers? Ages?

They asked if he went with his cousin (sheriff officer) to S.A.'s trailer. Also if he saw the burn barrel on April 15th.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 9m9 minutes ago

This contradicts Shayne Austin's mother's testimony that she didn't see a burn barrel at his house. #HollyBoboBridget Chapman added,
Bridget ChapmanVerified account @bchapman_WREG3

Sorry I missed these tweets

Burton Staggs‏ @burtstaggsnews · 10m10 minutes ago
#Hollybobo Jack Vanhooser recalled (former TBI Agent) Terry Dicus needs to be benched . Dicus benched because he had lost his objectivity.

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte · 10m10 minutes ago
Former Agent Vanhooser: Terry Dicuss, key for defense, "had lost his objectivity about all the facts coming into the case" #hollybobo

Jay Johnson‏ @jayljohnson · 11mins ago
Defense cross of VanHooser, noting he came on board during time TBI was focusing on Clint. State objects and loses. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon‏Verified account @WSMVCarley · 10mins ago
Defense says TBI wrote a letter to the Bobo's outlining how many times Clint had lied or changed his story #HollyBobo

This reminds me of FCA case where I *knew* guilty was coming, and I was wrong... but with this case..... I'm thinking on the MAJOR charges (heck, to include rape etc.) it will be not guilty.

Perhaps I'll be wrong again!

I'm still haunted by that verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads