Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he really lied... And why the TBI were looking into the Bobo's bank accounts. It seems like the TBI were just keen to try and pin HB's murder onto anyone they could - Did they choose the right people to pin it onto this time? I feel like the whole investigation and trial have been a farce :(

I think they have the right people---JMHO. I think the idea that they relooked at Clint and found inconsistencies means that JA might be right about Clint wanting to do meth, sell meth, or was a CI and had been interfacing with SA, since the trailer was nearby..

Definitely need logical thinking like this for any case. It seems though that just one person could try to pick apart even some of your issues and leave them with doubt. Scary.

I think Holly died unexpectedly (or ZA thought she had). I've thought perhaps an asthma attack or, if they gave her drugs, a bad reaction like a seizure.

I know it is a generalization but it seems that a large part of this town needs to be locked up for life. I've never seen a case that had so many players connected to each other through various activities and so many familial connections (like the Pearcy name...connection to prior disappearance, videos in this one, attempted kidnap of Dinsmore's daughter etc). Unreal to me.

He shot her in the head. That was not accidental.

The ex TBI agent in charge testified that Zach was not to have a gun due to being a "prior felon". If that was not bad enough he said "I'm sorry I should not have said that", so in case anybody missed it he brought more attention to it. Being a trained attorney he certainly knew better and I think he did it on purpose. No matter what happens in the verdict or sentencing now there is grounds for a mistrial. The Judge should have not only caught it but it caused grounds, and he knows it. He just wants this trial done and on time.

I would vote for guilty for Zach but not the death penalty. Too many unanswered questions and behind the scene political crap between TBI and DA that has lasted for years.

JMO

When is Dylan scheduled to go to trial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there a recess going on in the courtroom or is court over for the day?

I saw that comment on Conte's twitter feed. Since it wasn't in context was it in response to the standard requests made by the defense?

If not I think someone needs to explain to the judge how the judicial system works

you know given how tight the judge is with atty nichols I said that he would not allow an acquittal long ago...purely as a joke....now Conte is saying he really said that...if so this is more screwed up than I thought.
***reading more I see it is entirely out of context***

The ex TBI agent in charge testified that Zach was not to have a gun due to being a "prior felon". If that was not bad enough he said "I'm sorry I should not have said that", so in case anybody missed it he brought more attention to it. Being a trained attorney he certainly knew better and I think he did it on purpose. No matter what happens in the verdict or sentencing now there is grounds for a mistrial. The Judge should have not only caught it but it caused grounds, and he knows it. He just wants this trial done and on time.

I would vote for guilty for Zach but not the death penalty. Too many unanswered questions and behind the scene political crap between TBI and DA that has lasted for years.

JMO

This is pure and total speculation on my part - but I think he did it on purpose too. I think Dicus doesn't want them to get a conviction in this case. And later after all the hubbub has died down the majority will just remember no conviction, not the details. And Dicus can say - see I was right. They couldn't find ZA guilty - I was right about Britt. These ramblings probably make no sense to anyone else, lol

you know given how tight the judge is with atty nichols I said that he would not allow an acquittal long ago...purely as a joke....now Conte is saying he really said that...if so this is more screwed up than I thought.

I may have this wrong and use all the wrong legal terms, but I thought the defense made a motion for acquittal (that if the judge thought there was not sufficient evidence he could acquit and it would not go to jury) but the judge said there was enough evidence for it to go to jury for verdict. Nothing to do with him "being tight" with Nichols - just the way I understood it

When is Dylan scheduled to go to trial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know about a trial date but I was wondering if Dylan's and Jason Autry's trials would be live streamed too - I hope to watch those too

I may have this wrong and use all the wrong legal terms, but I thought the defense made a motion for acquittal (that if the judge thought there was not sufficient evidence he could acquit and it would not go to jury) but the judge said there was enough evidence for it to go to jury for verdict. Nothing to do with him "being tight" with Nichols - just the way I understood it

Yes. And, it is required that defense attorneys make that request for every client.

It is important not to forget that the judge also said there is enough evidence from both sides that it becomes the juries responsibility to decide.

BBM
Holly's family weren't expecting she would die that day...so yes, unexpectedly.

If her killer putting a bullet in her brain can be considered unexpected... then maybe so. But why put a bullet in her brain to kill her if she was already dead?

I had gone back to edit my post because I wasn't clear but I think you got my quote pre edit (and maybe my edit wasn't clear either now that I look at it).

ZA thought she had died unexpectedly is what I meant. Then he had to dispose of the body (which was not just a body but a living person).

Sorry for the confusion...I'm horrible at typing and correcting (and clarity) when I use my phone

I don't know about a trial date but I was wondering if Dylan's and Jason Autry's trials would be live streamed too - I hope to watch those too

Autry held up his end of the bargain b/c he testified. They wouldn't have supported testimony that they thought was a lie so as far as I can tell he did what he agreed to do. I expect a plea deal coming for him.

JMO

I would vote Guilty and then I would listen to all of the aggravating factors that is going to roll in if he is convicted vs. the mitigating factors which will be nonsensical and weak and will not begin to compare to the aggravators, imo.

I would vote for death because the entire case has genuine qualifiers making it a qualified death penalty case. All of it.........the felony kidnapping, the felony rape, and murder of a totally defenseless and helpless young woman who was ganged up on by a group of ruthless meth heads.

I would vote for death even without knowing the other aggravating factors but once I did know all of what this sick individual has done to others in his lifetime it would just affirm to me he deserves death and nothing less.

When someone votes Guilty they are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt the defendant did the crimes charged. Someone who would vote for guilt and then say they wouldn't vote for the death penalty because there are too many unanswered questions shouldn't vote Guilty in the first place. There are always unanswered questions in every case.

If Dicus hadn't been so determined to have tunnel vision and put all of his focus on the wrong man then the state would have more to work with possibly including DNA evidence. He is to blame but they do have a huge amount of compelling CE despite his ineptness and failures.

Either the jury will believe BARD he is guilty or they wont. The jury is not to consider his punishment first. Their job is to find him either NG or G and then decide the sentence later. If they find him G then they are certain he is the one and if they vote to convict they certainly will believe he deserves death for his deeds. IMO

How many people does ZA have to brag to whether its jail inmates or close friends about what he did to Holly before he will be believed 100% guilty by some? He was very proud of what he had done.

It is the defense attorney's responsibility to object...........not the Judge.

Justice for Holly!

IMO

He shot her in the head. That was not accidental.

I explained in another post that I worded it all wrong. ZA THOUGHT she had died earlier...shooting her after realizing she was alive is definitely not accidental.

(Edits because I still can't type anything coherent on my phone )

I would vote Guilty and then I would listen to all of the aggravating factors that is going to roll in if he is convicted vs. the mitigating factors which will be nonsensical and weak and will not begin to compare to the aggravators, imo.

I would vote for death because the entire case has genuine qualifiers making it a qualified death penalty case. All of it.........the felony kidnapping, the felony rape, and murder of a totally defenseless, helpless young woman.

I would vote for death even without knowing the other aggravating factors but once I did know all of what this sick individual has done to others in his lifetime it would just affirm to me he deserves death and nothing less.

When someone votes Guilty they are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt the defendant did the crimes charged. Someone who would vote for guilt and then say they wouldn't vote for the death penalty because there are too many unanswered questions shouldn't vote Guilty in the first place. There are always unanswered questions in every case.

If Dicus hadn't been so determined to have tunnel vision and put all of his focus on the wrong man then the state would have more to work with possibly including DNA evidence. He is to blame but they do have a huge amount of compelling CE despite his ineptness and failures.

Either the jury will believe BARD he is guilty or they wont. The jury is not to consider his punishment first. Their job is to find him either NG or G and then decide the sentence later. If they find him G then they are certain he is the one and if they vote to convict they certainly will believe he deserves death for his deeds. IMO

How many people does ZA have to brag to whether its jail inmates or close friends about what he did to Holly before he will be believed 100% guilty by some? He was very proud of what he had done.

Justice for Holly!

IMO

:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you. It took me most of the day to revive my computer just to find that it's over. So tomorrow will start the closing arguments.

IIRC the Judge will give the Juror's their Instructions. 15 minute break and then closing arguments. Prosecution first followed by the Def. and Pros. again if they so choose.
ETA- Judge said he would need about an hr.

Thank you. It took me most of the day to revive my computer just to find that it's over. So tomorrow will start the closing arguments.

I wasn't listening closely at the end - but I thought the judge said he would give jury instructions in the morning and expect to start closing arguments after lunch?? Maybe someone else will correct me if I am wrong

IIRC the Judge will give the Juror's their Instructions. 15 minute break and then closing arguments. Prosecution first followed by the Def. and Pros. again if they so choose.
ETA- Judge said he would need about an hr.

Oops - I did totally misunderstand. So not starting closing arguments around lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay