Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
borrowed this link and carried over from the EB thread. Lots of useful info on EB's past aliases, addresses, etc.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5768509&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam[/ame]

Just saw in another thread someone saying that media had reported that they were done on Christie Road and it had been opened up, no link provided though. Anyone have a link for that?
BTW-They also felt that this was because they had found her. I can tell you right now, that if they had found her on Christie Road they would NOT have opened it back up yet. No way, now how. You don't just grab the pile of bones and take off.

Just saw in another thread someone saying that media had reported that they were done on Christie Road and it had been opened up, no link provided though. Anyone have a link for that?
BTW-They also felt that this was because they had found her. I can tell you right now, that if they had found her on Christie Road they would NOT have opened it back up yet. No way, now how. You don't just grab the pile of bones and take off.

BBM I agree, that is the last thing that would happen. If anything you would see an increase in security and activity not them all just loading up and driving off.

I totally agree guys... and not to mention they would have pushed the media and helicopter away like they did before, and it wasn't her then.....
I'm still searching.... :( (google map style...:) )

I can't provide a link but I can say that they DID say on the local news that Christie Road was OPEN. They said they found another piece of evidence and they said it was not a bone. That's all they said.

I can't provide a link but I can say that they DID say on the local news that Christie Road was OPEN. They said they found another piece of evidence and they said it was not a bone. That's all they said.

DO you recall the call letters or station you were watching? I will gladly find the link.

Has anyone thought about possible diff. routes from their home in hky to Christie rd? There are others not sure what you have looked at but they could travel down 127 through bethlehem(mult routes) pass Icard Dam (large body of water!!! with limited access body found there few years back) to petra millrd, looper to campground rd......or richey rd to charlie little rd to dudley Just thought I would throw this out there ..... in case no one else local has mentioned the multiple routes from hky to christie rd.

Has anyone thought about possible diff. routes from their home in hky to Christie rd? There are others not sure what you have looked at but they could travel down 127 through bethlehem(mult routes) pass Icard Dam (large body of water!!! with limited access body found there few years back) to petra millrd, looper to campground rd......or richey rd to charlie little rd to dudley Just thought I would throw this out there ..... in case no one else local has mentioned the multiple routes from hky to christie rd.

Welcome to Websleuths.

welcome-104.gif

shay0903!

Glad you jumped right in!

Welcome, Shay!

I know that several of us have been working on possible routes, so anything you can offer us, as a local, is always appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome, Shay!

I know that several of us have been working on possible routes, so anything you can offer us, as a local, is always appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome Shay!
I thought I had mapped every possible route but I missed one of those that you mentioned, which I believe is a loop with a pull off. Thank you.

Did the noon news say what the evidence was that the searches found?
Are they going back today?

Not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in. I just continue to be so heartbroken over this. Zahra was such a shining ray of light that is so easy for all of us to see. Why couldn't her own family see what a gift she was? She brought happiness where ever she went. How could anyone snuff out that radiance? Did she outshine EB so much that she had to destroy her? I just don't know. Bless all of the children who are still suffering as Zahra no longer has to suffer.

I admit that I am totally lost on this particular forum. Is there a thread for what is going on with the investigation currently? Or would that just be listed as a "breaking news" kind of thing if and when?

I admit that I am totally lost on this particular forum. Is there a thread for what is going on with the investigation currently? Or would that just be listed as a "breaking news" kind of thing if and when?

This thread is geared toward thoughts/ideas/mappings/etc as to where Zahra might be located specifically using the information we already have from LE. Possible routes traveled, possible sites where someone might dispose of a body or evidence of a body or of evidence of a crime committed against Zahra.

I believe the 'breaking news thread' was merged with the daily media links thread, but not positive on that.
Hope this helps.

I'm thinking that LE is at a stand still, and waiting for some LAB results before they go any further. Perhaps LE this weekend is working behind a desk going over everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member