Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that would really help is if locals who know of popular fly dumping areas (nuisence areas to neighbors, etc) in the areas of interest (areas EB and or AB would be familiar). Where would local yaywhos go to fly dump garbage in these areas?

I checked with Hubby regarding whether the tower near bone recovery site is a cellphone tower or radio/tv tower (he works in broadcasting). He shares my opinion that the red and white tower is a radio/tv tower, for all the reasons I mentioned.

We could be wrong, of course, but that is our opinion.

MOO

The link in the post is for Zahra:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_102595383143448#!/JusticeForZahra

The link in my signature is for Andrew:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_102595383143448#!/home.php?sk=group_102595383143448

Sorry if it is confusing. I double checked and Zahras took me to her page, let me know if that didn't work. Thanks!

I'm sorry, it still goes to Justice for Andrew...not sure what I am doing wrong.

Only have a few minutes but just wanted to update everyone that searches are ongoing for Zahra today.
If the media starts releasing info, please make sure it is verified by LE before you post any speculation that Zahra has been found. These sorts of speculations are very painful for loved ones of missing persons.
Thanks.
Oriah

I checked with Hubby regarding whether the tower near bone recovery site is a cellphone tower or radio/tv tower (he works in broadcasting). He shares my opinion that the red and white tower is a radio/tv tower, for all the reasons I mentioned.

We could be wrong, of course, but that is our opinion.

MOO

Mnt Kat, I concur with your hubby.

locals, any pressers scheduled? search again (with dogs)?? is weather good?

Just putting this out there as I've been watching this thread since the beginning and quite honestly there are several places she could be but this area caught my attention while looking for ponds. It's a dirt road off of Christy that could be traveled unnoticed to what looks like a 4-wheeler area and woods with a ravine, a few woods to look at along the way. Dirt wheel tracks show access into this area. FWIW

flyover.jpg

Any word from LE at all today? I'm lost with all the different sub-forums.

Any word from LE at all today? I'm lost with all the different sub-forums.

You can keep an eye on the media thread, Lera. But all I see there at the moment is a link that states LE is continuing their search today.

Just putting this out there as I've been watching this thread since the beginning and quite honestly there are several places she could be but this area caught my attention while looking for ponds. It's a dirt road off of Christy that could be traveled unnoticed to what looks like a 4-wheeler area and woods with a ravine, a few woods to look at along the way. Dirt wheel tracks show access into this area. FWIW

flyover.jpg

Thank you Peliman. Again- exactly the kind of specifics SAR is looking for. Keep up the good work!

FYI- whoever asked about the weather- it is very good. About 60 degrees and sunny with some very mild clouds.

Do we have any idea what the new evidence is that they found last Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz