Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt see anything when I pulled these up. I understand what your saying about past residences. I am just looking at what if she wasn't the only one...if someone else helped her what kind of areas would they go to. IMO she wasn't alone. I focused on drug areas or party areas since Christy Rd. is also known for this (or used to be) as well. We know she had a drug problem and if she were to blame others she wouldnt choose past residences. IMO she went to sites she went to party not sites she found while walking around while living in the area. But that just my thoughts but its good to have different thoughts though.

As far as the Burns rd...they had the road blocked farther down the road toward the end near Dudley. The new crews were actually at the intersection of Dudley and Burns. There is a creek /stream (this flows under the bridge right at this intersection ) whatever you wanna call it that they were actually taking canoes through according to neighbors in the area.

sorry shay, had to make some adjustments to my mlinked maps, hopefully my pushpins stayed in this time and the blue routes showing passage from the 21st street address. Please try a link again and tell me if my marks stayed this time.

Also, as to party locations, I am totally onboard with you scouting those areas, the more ideas and prep work we can do to pin down likely areas the better. I am not focusing on the former residences to exclusion of any others.

I am of the opinion that LE or people associated with them may monitor these types of boards and threads so any ideas we can give them is good IMO

As to the burns/dudley area I have the house and the proximatey pushpinned to the area that you refer to, if my stupid edits stayed on the links this time that is.

But I am totally supportive of you continuing to bring us any and all thoughts on party spots. I think if she lived in these areas she dealt in these areas and yes, perhaps partied there as well. Carry on fellow sleuth!

Maybe they are looking too close to home? Her leg was tossed for lack of a better term. Has the time been established as to when that could have occurred? For gosh sakes we really don't know when she went missing. What we really need are log in times on the internet, their game play and isp at that time. The gap time of when they weren't on line should be very telling.

Sorry to just jump in here after being gone for the day, but that thought just jumped out at me.

Maybe they are looking too close to home? Her leg was tossed for lack of a better term. Has the time been established as to when that could have occurred? For gosh sakes we really don't know when she went missing. What we really need are log in times on the internet, their game play and isp at that time. The gap time of when they weren't on line should be very telling.

Sorry to just jump in here after being gone for the day, but that thought just jumped out at me.

As well as cell phone records and where they pinged from , when AB wasn't at work, and so forth. MOO

cel phone pings would be great, particularly since they found the prosthetic off Christy Road RIGHT near what appears to be a cel phone tower (hoping it is anyway) so if they check EB's (and/or AB's) pings that should tell us when exactly someone was right near that tower. Hopefully, if LE has been able to determine that we have a possible timeline as to when Zahra was disposed of (as in date, time of day) and from there LE can get a better idea of where else they should be looking.

cel phone pings would be great, particularly since they found the prosthetic off Christy Road RIGHT near what appears to be a cel phone tower (hoping it is anyway) so if they check EB's (and/or AB's) pings that should tell us when exactly someone was right near that tower. Hopefully, if LE has been able to determine that we have a possible timeline as to when Zahra was disposed of (as in date, time of day) and from there LE can get a better idea of where else they should be looking.

From my understanding, radio and TV towers are taller than cell phone towers, and are therefore painted the red and white colors so that they may be easily identified by planes flying overhead. I believe this is a radio/tv tower.

JMO

As well as cell phone records and where they pinged from , when AB wasn't at work, and so forth. MOO

My thoughts exactly. It could at least let LE know how far out of the area they traveled in the month or so before Zahra disappeared. In some of these more remote, rural areas there are far fewer cell towers to ping off, so it could really help in the search for her body. IMO, I bet her body was discarded some distance from her leg because they knew LE would search thoroughly in that area if her leg was found. And they didn't make much effort to hide her leg.

From my understanding, radio and TV towers are taller than cell phone towers, and are therefore painted the red and white colors so that they may be easily identified by planes flying overhead. I believe this is a radio/tv tower.

JMO

poop!

well that blew the wind outta my hopeful little sails didn't it, lol

My bet is LE has that and cell phone pings figured out by now.
4 weeks of investigation........everything but a body, IMO.
Just we do not know anything yet.....darn!

JMO

It is a cell tower off Christy/Ekard Pl. Here is a good map of cell towers in the area for those interested. You can zoom in/out of the map as needed.

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitest...=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler

JMO

I'm a little disenchanted with the cell phone ping theory any more, Anyone who has intent of hiding a body surely knows they can be tracked by their cell phone. If your an upstanding citizen and have a known provider and you go out of your mind and kill someone and take your phone with you, Dumb a$$. Sure you can get a throw away phone. But if your half way smart, don't take a phone with you.

I took your thoughts of areas deserted enough to drop off a body here in Caldwell County and decided to take a map & mark the addresses where EB has lived. Just here in this county although I did include the house Zahra lived in when she disappeared.

I also marked the Drag Strip Road because I saw that it was close to the Carefree Ct address she had. I know that road well and you are right about it having many, many dirt roads off of it where mischief can be done.

Just thought it might help to give an overview of her background of the area with where LE have discovered two pieces of evidence away from the house - the leg and the bone.

Google Map

If the map doesn't work - let me know and I'll try again. (I'm a newbie here so I appreciate your patience.)

That's a GREAT map and it's good to see the roads from a local person, thank-you for taking the time to do this, gives a new perspective on the area and the back roads.

As far as the Burns rd...they had the road blocked farther down the road toward the end near Dudley. The new crews were actually at the intersection of Dudley and Burns. There is a creek /stream (this flows under the bridge right at this intersection ) whatever you wanna call it that they were actually taking canoes through according to neighbors in the area.

Hey, sorry, been gone for a few hours. Is this today????

I think shay was jumping off my post of a google map showing the proximatey of one of EBs former addresses to the Dudley Shoals search site. I don't think the implication was recent.

Hi all, I don't post often but just a thought....... If I was to hide a body I wouldn't go to areas know for parties or drug use, I would look for somewhere more secluded and unused. :waitasec:

Just a thought! :idea:

good point, but I think it depends on whether it was a widely known (travelled) area to go to party or just an area that looks like a good spot for partying, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member