Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She shares the same birthday as my youngest DS, he is my baby and such a joy. I hope Zahra has justice sooner than later.

Back when we had the "general" threads, I remember someone posting that EB had a previous address on Burns Road. It's actually just up the road (not even a mile) from the intersection they were at today. I believe that address was found on a prior arrest report.

I've been searching, though, and can't seem to find the link where it came from. :waitasec:

http://www.wikiupload.com/PAGFsEQk

..i think it was "agthawanabe" that put this together, 33 EB addresses from her arrest records.

--one of them is 4910 Burns Rd.

I had a feeling when they first showed that bridge that Z would be found somewhere down there.
The way that rd turns off from the bridge would allow someone to dispose of items or a body unseen from the road.

On one hand I hope that I am right...but on the other it makes me feel very sad! :(

dang it Sarx, two days ago I deleted that map, had no idea we would be revisiting this area (:duh:) Although I should have!

She lived in the trailer park at the top of the hill at Burns, rigth next to the textile mill. Dang it6, I even had the list of all former addresses from wrap sheets posted earlier in the thread and can't find the post now.

That's right it's all coming back to me. It is not the church where it looks like, it's one of the houses adjacent to it. I remember having to pull up a parcel map from the city to find it.

Knollwood MHP I think was discussed as the likely previous residence if I recall.

THANK YOU, I was pulling my hair out!

---found at this thread btw.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118937"]Criminal History & Aliases - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bringing over this post by daisy7 - please read...Thanks!

In addition to providing a link for tweets, as with ALL social networking sites, do not just copy and paste. Paraphrase what it says and provide a link.

Also, tweets are fine in the appropriate thread, but do not post tweets in the media thread. That thread is ONLY for media articles, and a tweet from a reporter doesn't fall in that category.

Any tweets posted that do not follow the above rules will be deleted.

It's 3:58 eastern time...who is going to give us the 4pm WCNC news report?

dang it Sarx, two days ago I deleted that map, had no idea we would be revisiting this area (:duh:) Although I should have!

She lived in the trailer park at the top of the hill at Burns, rigth next to the textile mill. Dang it6, I even had the list of all former addresses from wrap sheets posted earlier in the thread and can't find the post now.

Knollwood MHP is where we believed 4910 Burns could have been located when the MHP still existed. 5000 Burns shows on the map after Knollwood MHP appears on this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...35.863161,-81.374027&spn=0.0036,0.006856&z=17

Edited to say...I was too slow for you tlcox. LOL!

That's right it's all coming back to me. It is not the church where it looks like, it's one of the houses adjacent to it. I remember having to pull up a parcel map from the city to find it.

That's correct sarx. There are two mobile homes right on Burns Road just down from the church. Google maps lists the one "beside" the church as 4920 and she lived in the one second from the church 4910 Burns Rd.

Somehow I knew they'd end up returning to this area. Not sure if they will find anything but they didn't do a very thorough search last time.

MOO

WCNC 4pm broadcast. Rad says a source close to investigation confirmed something was found by searchers, but they would not say what it was so as not to endanger the case. Talking about the airspace restriction, roads being suddenly sealed off around Dudley Shoals Rd...made it clear something was going on.

Gunpowder Creek area was where the find apparently happened. EB was brought there previously. Workers were actually down in the creek, some points 5 ft deep. Rad doesn't know whether item found was in water or on the banks, but workers gathered around the banks of the creek.

WCNC 4pm broadcast. Rad says a source close to investigation confirmed something was found by searchers, but they would not say what it was so as not to endanger the case. Talking about the airspace restriction, roads being suddenly sealed off around Dudley Shoals Rd...made it clear something was going on.

Gunpowder Creek was where the find apparently happened. EB was brought there previously. Workers were actually down in the creek, some points 5 ft deep. Rad doesn't know whether item found was in water or on the banks, but workers gathered around the banks of the creek.

Saw the broadcast...They were able to get some good shots before the flight restrictions took effect. They showed searchers putting what looked like leaves, debris (mulch?)into a large brown evidence bag. Will link as soon as they have up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran