Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Getting custody is one thing, but how does that mean the other parent has no visitation rights? Unless AB was being directed by someone else, seems he has his own mean streak. Zahra deserved to know at least what her mother looked like and to know her mother for herself. I can only wonder how often Zahra thought and cried for her mother.

Agree..I thought about that a lot of her thinking of her mum,she must have missed and thought about everyone she knew, loved and cared about in Australia bless her :(

I really hope Zahra's mother gets her remains and not Adam or heaven forbid grandma. I think it's about time the right thing be done for this woman. It doesn't seem like she was dealt a fair hand.

I know now, ED never got them,and ED don't know what AB done with the remains in Australia, I'm heartbroken knowing this...:(

Well that was absolutely gut wrenching. Emily had a beautiful little golden baby bracelet with a locket, must have been from Zahra's birth, it was still in a silken box. The resemblance to Zahra is uncanny - they look so much a like. Emily said she doesn't want them to find any more pieces of Zahra as that would tell the story of what happened and she couldn't take that. Then at the end she said she wants to put Zahra back together again, make her whole and take her home. (para phrasing here)

I can't even imagine was ED is going through, but I'm a stranger and I am heartbroken for ZB x

So cruel,keeping the little girl from her Mum and family.. :(

Highly probable now that ED (biomum) tracking down Zahra in US was the catalyst and the answer to why AB and EB had no option but to report Zahra missing when they did.

JMO

ETA and OT: Patty G, I need some tv taping tips from you. How do you stop it from being all flickery?

Apologies in advance for the poor quality. If patty had've hopped on that jet that was offered, it would be so much better.

Will post vid as soon as it finishes processing.

I'm devastated ED never found ZB in time,and ZB didn't know how close her Mum was to finding her.

I've only just recently found out about Z, can't help thinking about all her family who loved her,and she's 19 this coming Birthday xx

I would like to remind everyone that WS is a victim-friendly forum. Emily is a victim and any bashing of her will not be tolerated.

Tricia, the owner of WS, recently posted the first-ever Wall of Shame post about how badly Nancy Grace was speaking about Emily on her show.

[ame="[URL]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5802055#post5802055[/URL]"]Websleuths.com is proud to present The Websleuths Wall of Shame. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you haven't already done so, I suggest you read Tricia's post. We will NOT allow the same bashing here! The next poster that bashes Emily in any way will get a no expense paid vacation.

I'm a new member,and only found out about Zarah recently, on a UK show, I cant stop thinking about Zarah and its on my mind all the time,how is her Mum,family,and Z's step sisters,I cried for days and I'm a stranger...hope I'm not breaking any rules,writing this..:(

Seeing that "Emily's Pilgrimage" makes me so sad, so brave going over to the USA I'm so glad people were kind to her, god bless you ED :(

Seeing that "Emily's Pilgrimage" makes me so sad, so brave going over to the USA I'm so glad people were kind to her, god bless you ED :(

Seeing that "Emily's Pilgrimage" makes me so sad, so brave going over to the USA I'm so glad people were kind to her, god bless you ED x

I'm so very glad that Emily was shown the good side of the US people, to offset the bashing she has received. I hope all the kindness shown her will erase the hurt from what has been printed. She has so many more supporters than detractors. I hope she knows that.

I, too, agree that Zahra is pure Emily. That is where her personality and looks came from. It is so obvious. I wonder if that irritated AB?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back