Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beside the fact that the BLINK theory got the location of the bank transaction wrong, it doesn't seem to account for the Zenaida payments that were made on August 15th and August 18th.
$100 and $4. Casey was still in jail on both those days.

Beside the fact that the BLINK theory got the location of the bank transaction wrong, it doesn't seem to account for the Zenaida payments that were made on August 15th and August 18th.
AD visited KC in jail on 8/4 - maybe she went and paid them for her - maybe that is why we have not seen nor heard anything from AD at all!!!!! hhhmmm..........

Hey guys, great work on this thread. I've read through it and tried to follow the theory and evidence that supports it. However, I have a hard time grasping the motive. Why would Casey care about paying that ticket if it wasn't in her name or on her record? Some people don't even care enough to pay their own tickets, let alone tickets written out to someone else. I think I am missing something that may have been discussed but I have been too dense to pick up on. Can someone please clue me in.

I just re-read Blink's article, you may have missed that those 2 issues are addressed specifically and are relative to the timeline. Technically either bank works, it is just tighter, and less plausable. Her pointing it out to her contact and the change while KC was in jail was the point she was making, imo..

I am going to double check on this. In Hillsborough County (fl) we can look up traffic citations by name and it does show time and location. I would think there may be another location to look it up in Orange county

I looked up my husband's speeding ticket...but it did not have the location, only the time. So that's dead end...

Ok I just spent a couple of hours reading this thread (which I have to admit I had been skipping because I was not that interested in Zanny the Imaginary Nanny... now that she is maybe real she is much more interesting!).

I can buy the tickets for Annie and Zanny being written by two different cops at the same incident, although it would be sweet to match up the times.

I can go for KC posing as Zanny to look for apartments, although 6-17 seems late for this scenario. We don't know what KC's credit looks like (I don't think) but around here apartments check your credit (the decent ones, anyway) and if her credit was bad she would have to tell AH she couldn't sign the lease... unless she became Zanny.

I like the idea of the break-in being related. Sure would like to know more about that.

I can believe the pings and the payment of the ticket, if nothing else because she didn't want it showing up on Annie's record... if it was her car then LE has her tag number and could mail stuff to her, maybe Annie strongly suggested the payment. This is a long time ago, but in college I worked with a girl who had her license suspended and continued to drive her father's car (he didn't know about the license). Eventually got pulled over and gave the officer her dog's name. She begged the officer to just give her a citation and assured him that she would show up in court and show her license and he just wrote the ticket. She never went to court and the delinquent ticket notice went to her dad's house in the dog's name. I thought she'd never hear the end of that one :)

So the only part I am having trouble with is how the real 37 year old ZG told the press she was at Sawgrass on 6-17. Now I realize that she could lie to the press, but why? Why on earth would she cover for KC? :waitasec: If I missed this part just ignore me.

Ok I just spent a couple of hours reading this thread (which I have to admit I had been skipping because I was not that interested in Zanny the Imaginary Nanny... now that she is maybe real she is much more interesting!).

I can buy the tickets for Annie and Zanny being written by two different cops at the same incident, although it would be sweet to match up the times.

I can go for KC posing as Zanny to look for apartments, although 6-17 seems late for this scenario. We don't know what KC's credit looks like (I don't think) but around here apartments check your credit (the decent ones, anyway) and if her credit was bad she would have to tell AH she couldn't sign the lease... unless she became Zanny.

I like the idea of the break-in being related. Sure would like to know more about that.

I can believe the pings and the payment of the ticket, if nothing else because she didn't want it showing up on Annie's record... if it was her car then LE has her tag number and could mail stuff to her, maybe Annie strongly suggested the payment. This is a long time ago, but in college I worked with a girl who had her license suspended and continued to drive her father's car (he didn't know about the license). Eventually got pulled over and gave the officer her dog's name. She begged the officer to just give her a citation and assured him that she would show up in court and show her license and he just wrote the ticket. She never went to court and the delinquent ticket notice went to her dad's house in the dog's name. I thought she'd never hear the end of that one :)

So the only part I am having trouble with is how the real 37 year old ZG told the press she was at Sawgrass on 6-17. Now I realize that she could lie to the press, but why? Why on earth would she cover for KC? :waitasec: If I missed this part just ignore me.

Nice post, Dawn.

Having an alias to enable credit history runs in support of getting a place might be enough of a motive to get Casey up to getting a fake ID. As noted earlier, for Casey to give the ZG alias to an officer 5/24 she woulda had to have identified it prior. Early in the case I was fascinated by the continually changing story to Amy about getting a place on their own. Perhaps you're onto it....

I noted the following text from Casey to Amy...understanding that "Casey and the truth are strangers"...I know...still....

On 5/23 Casey texts Amy @ 4:07PM:
"Trust me. I'm serious. I've been to this house 4 times already. I'm pretty set.
I asked the homeowner to wait 'til the end of the month so I can get everythis warranted."
...followed by...."ng settled." Perhaps she was texting w/ someone else at the time and crossed the messages.

Did Casey already have the wheels in motion @ this point to get a fake ZG ID to support a credit history that would clear for this???? This would explain her already having a name picked out.

I'm curious...when was the relationship w/ Tony R.? Would Tony have been able to assist w/ getting all the #'s right to get another id made on a legit person? Perhaps this would be a reason he didn't come forward initially and tell the truth. It would certainly be a motive for Casey to have a relationship w/ him.​

Also...regarding 5/24...

After Casey meets Amy for dinner, it appears that Amy checks Casey's Pontiac on the way home (or drives it), since she's too tired to party and Casey stays @ the party. This suggest that perhaps Amy took the Pontiac home, or, Casey left the Pontiac somewhere and either rode w/ Amy or someone else...(e.g. Annie?) and Amy sees the Pontiac on the way home.

On 5/24 Amy texts Casey @ just after 10PM
"Your car is safe. Have fun. He is totally the hottest guy there. Sorry I'm such a bum! Darn sex I don’t remember making me tired!"

On 5/25 Casey is texting Amy about the party the night before:
"So the cops came around 115 and broke up the party. How bittersweet."

Sooo...there's a bit of evidence that Casey wasn't driving her Pontiac. And, since the tix were written 5/24, IIRC, it musta been on the way to the party...​

RE: ZG 4/17 & 6/17

I'm going out on a limb here, but, just for grins...IIRC, another poster suggested that the real ZG is only claiming that she visited Sawgrass earlier in the year, not necessarily confirming 6/17.

If this is the case, perhaps the database report had her visit in April as was noted on Yuri's report.

...ok...reaching/stretching...if Harry made a one-week transposition error on the guest card writing 6/17 instead of 6/10...well....alot of things would make more sense.

Casey would've had time & opportunity to visit Sawgrass during two periods on 6/10 per her cell pings. This would have been the day she appeared for her traffic ticket. For both periods, 9:42AM-11:47AM and 1:16-2:46PM Casey's cell was inactive. Note that the last time is during what woulda been Caylee's normal naptime.

Also, Casey sends a Facebook message to Amy:
On 6/4, "i can’t wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously…by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can’t believe it!"
The "end of next week" would have been 6/14...making a pre-planned trip to Sawgrass on 6/10 fall into place.

Nice post, Dawn.

Having an alias to enable credit history runs in support of getting a place might be enough of a motive to get Casey up to getting a fake ID. As noted earlier, for Casey to give the ZG alias to an officer 5/24 she woulda had to have identified it prior. Early in the case I was fascinated by the continually changing story to Amy about getting a place on their own. Perhaps you're onto it....

I noted the following text from Casey to Amy...understanding that "Casey and the truth are strangers"...I know...still....

On 5/23 Casey texts Amy @ 4:07PM:
"Trust me. I'm serious. I've been to this house 4 times already. I'm pretty set.
I asked the homeowner to wait 'til the end of the month so I can get everythis warranted."
...followed by...."ng settled." Perhaps she was texting w/ someone else at the time and crossed the messages.

Did Casey already have the wheels in motion @ this point to get a fake ZG ID to support a credit history that would clear for this???? This would explain her already having a name picked out.

I'm curious...when was the relationship w/ Tony R.? Would Tony have been able to assist w/ getting all the #'s right to get another id made on a legit person? Perhaps this would be a reason he didn't come forward initially and tell the truth. It would certainly be a motive for Casey to have a relationship w/ him.​

Also...regarding 5/24...

After Casey meets Amy for dinner, it appears that Amy checks Casey's Pontiac on the way home (or drives it), since she's too tired to party and Casey stays @ the party. This suggest that perhaps Amy took the Pontiac home, or, Casey left the Pontiac somewhere and either rode w/ Amy or someone else...(e.g. Annie?) and Amy sees the Pontiac on the way home.

On 5/24 Amy texts Casey @ just after 10PM
"Your car is safe. Have fun. He is totally the hottest guy there. Sorry I'm such a bum! Darn sex I don’t remember making me tired!"

On 5/25 Casey is texting Amy about the party the night before:
"So the cops came around 115 and broke up the party. How bittersweet."

Sooo...there's a bit of evidence that Casey wasn't driving her Pontiac. And, since the tix were written 5/24, IIRC, it musta been on the way to the party...​

RE: ZG 4/17 & 6/17

I'm going out on a limb here, but, just for grins...IIRC, another poster suggested that the real ZG is only claiming that she visited Sawgrass earlier in the year, not necessarily confirming 6/17.

If this is the case, perhaps the database report had her visit in April as was noted on Yuri's report.

...ok...reaching/stretching...if Harry made a one-week transposition error on the guest card writing 6/17 instead of 6/10...well....alot of things would make more sense.

Casey would've had time & opportunity to visit Sawgrass during two periods on 6/10 per her cell pings. This would have been the day she appeared for her traffic ticket. For both periods, 9:42AM-11:47AM and 1:16-2:46PM Casey's cell was inactive. Note that the last time is during what woulda been Caylee's normal naptime.

Also, Casey sends a Facebook message to Amy:
On 6/4, "i can’t wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously…by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can’t believe it!"
The "end of next week" would have been 6/14...making a pre-planned trip to Sawgrass on 6/10 fall into place.

bump...

Very interesting to add in KC's probable poor credit history and lack of employment verification to increase her need for an alias to secure housing.

Makes a ton of sense.

I don't think the real ZFG has ever stated the exact date she visited Sawgrass. LE may be keeping that under wraps and holding it until the trial.

Bold by me :)

ITA The "real" ZG appeared on NG with her attorney and said that she did in fact view an apartment at Sawgrass on the date in question. Here is the link to the video. This part still totally confuses me...:waitasec:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17605883/index.html

AR says he met KC through Jesse in late 2007. He hooked up with her for the first time in early January. He hooked up with her the second time (he says) in mid-to-late May, but could not recall exactly. He is questioned about his "three weeks is too long" statement in IM's with KC, but he could not remember if he was talking about sex or simply 3 weeks since hearing from her.

However, here is the IM in question:

and as for the sex thing lets clear this up right now, when its as good as it has been, I need it, I told you me and routine, but its not my main concern for seeing you, but once in 3 weeks is a tease, plus again, your pretty damn good in bed
This chat takes place just before two on Tuesday, May 6. IMHO, the last time they were physically together was mid-April, not mid-March.

On Tuesday, May 6, KC spends a solid six hours stringing our intrepid police rookie along about her possibly coming over if only the nanny would get home and make herself available.

During this little game of hers, about 10 minutes before 5 PM, she randomly asks "do you know any spanish?" His response is "no."

More stringing, and then around 7:10 PM she writes "in the mean time, my boss is giving me , because i took 3 years of spanish in high school, and i can't speak it to save my life. i can translate just about anything."

In the random world that is KC-world, I wonder why she stuck with the Spanish as a second language theme that day? :waitasec:

On Tuesday, May 6, KC spends a solid six hours stringing our intrepid police rookie along about her possibly coming over if only the nanny would get home and make herself available.

During this little game of hers, about 10 minutes before 5 PM, she randomly asks "do you know any spanish?" His response is "no."

More stringing, and then around 7:10 PM she writes "in the mean time, my boss is giving me , because i took 3 years of spanish in high school, and i can't speak it to save my life. i can translate just about anything."

In the random world that is KC-world, I wonder why she stuck with the Spanish as a second language theme that day? :waitasec:

I thought this was odd also...what was her motivation?? I have no thoughts but would love to hear the thoughts of others.

JWG - I think she was trying to show off, I don't see any deep meaning in it.

OK, got a little off-topic talking about chats with AR on a Zanni thread. Want to get back on topic with a couple observations before JBean or Bond remind me what the thread is about :bang:.

First observation:

We know that at least Ricardo had heard KC mention that "Zannie" stood for "Zenaida" back while the two were dating. He mentioned this in his interview. Others have said they heard references to "Zannie" as being the nanny, but nothing I can find says they knew her first name was "Zenaida."

It does not appear anyone knew the last name was FG until some time after June 16, and probably not until July 15 when she told Lee while being interrogated by him and Cindy at the Anthony residence.

IMHO, "Zannie" did not have a last name until after June 16.

Second observation, which really is just an affirmation of observations made by others:

We know KC was helping AL look for a new apartment on June 19, as the two of them went to Crane's Landing to look at one with the help of KC's friend Matt C. Apartment hunting. I am guessing that with KC's recent and very strong desire to move from her parent's home, "little miss helpful" made suggestions to look at several places she was familiar with that week, not just Crane's Landing.

Perhaps one of those places was Sawgrass. There are plenty of dead periods in the ping record that could hide a trip to Sawgrass to go apartment hunting that week. While at Sawgrass perhaps KC saw the very recent guest card for ZFG, and a full identity was born.

Of course, the connection could have been made later through her visit to Cast Iron Tattoos...but either way I think the first name was in search of a last name.

Excellent analysis, JWG. I doubt that the surnames Fernandez or Gonzales are unusual in Fla. On that first day LE pulled up what, 8 ZFGs in a matter of minutes?

OK, got a little off-topic talking about chats with AR on a Zanni thread. Want to get back on topic with a couple observations before JBean or Bond remind me what the thread is about :bang:.

First observation:

We know that at least Ricardo had heard KC mention that "Zannie" stood for "Zenaida" back while the two were dating. He mentioned this in his interview. Others have said they heard references to "Zannie" as being the nanny, but nothing I can find says they knew her first name was "Zenaida."

It does not appear anyone knew the last name was FG until some time after June 16, and probably not until July 15 when she told Lee while being interrogated by him and Cindy at the Anthony residence.

Second observation, which really is just an affirmation of observations made by others:

We know KC was helping AL look for a new apartment on June 19, as the two of them went to Crane's Landing to look at one with the help of KC's friend Matt C. Apartment hunting. I am guessing that with KC's recent and very strong desire to move from her parent's home, "little miss helpful" made suggestions to look at several places she was familiar with that week, not just Crane's Landing.

Perhaps one of those places was Sawgrass. There are plenty of dead periods in the ping record that could hide a trip to Sawgrass to go apartment hunting that week. While at Sawgrass perhaps KC saw the very recent guest card for ZFG, and a full identity was born.

Of course, the connection could have been made later through her visit to Cast Iron Tattoos...but either way I think the first name was in search of a last name.

ITA with EVERYTHING about this theory...I have thought this from the beginning. Your theory makes total "sense" :waitasec: (or total sense according to the world of KC) ....it's just amazing that the stars would align perfectly in this way for KC... Even if she had a friend at Sawgrass give her the information on ZG and the card....the stars are still perfectly aligned...

Boy oh boy....this all gives me a huge headache. I could not write a story this intriguing....:rolleyes:

First observation:

Call me crazy, :crazy:, but, I've bought the whole 5/24 traffic stop thing, especially owing to the triangulation w/ Jamie R. statement, texts 'bout the party, and 7/15 pings vs. OC Clerk & BoA, and timing of the ticket payment.

...This suggests Z had a G prior to 5/24, IMHO.

hmmmm.... is right. makes a lot of sense to me. i still think ZFG was an alias KC was used to using, even pre-murder.

what about all these news reports way back in the beginning that said Casey was 'dressing up as' or 'pretending to be' the nanny. lots of us shared a good laugh about that one- picturing KC flouncing around town in some ridiculous wig and sunglasses- and cast it off as typical innacurate news reporting. but what if there is actually some truth to that? does the media have some sort of tidbit that we've overlooked or aren't aware of? do they have some information or inference from Sawgrass that would point to KC showing up as Zenaida? Could the initial reports that KC pretended to be Zenaida be more than incorrect reporting? I'm really starting to wonder if that could be the case...
Geez, it seems like I missed a whole lot 'cause I never saw news reports stating that she was actually impersonating ZFG. The only thing I heard was she had written she had been a nanny on a resume or something like that. (Sorry for not being more specific, this case has gone on WAY too long.) BTW early on it was discussed how she may have tried to steal her identity. I would LOVE to know how she came by that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm