Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, got a little off-topic talking about chats with AR on a Zanni thread. Want to get back on topic with a couple observations before JBean or Bond remind me what the thread is about :bang:.

First observation:

We know that at least Ricardo had heard KC mention that "Zannie" stood for "Zenaida" back while the two were dating. He mentioned this in his interview. Others have said they heard references to "Zannie" as being the nanny, but nothing I can find says they knew her first name was "Zenaida."

It does not appear anyone knew the last name was FG until some time after June 16, and probably not until July 15 when she told Lee while being interrogated by him and Cindy at the Anthony residence.

IMHO, "Zannie" did not have a last name until after June 16.

Second observation, which really is just an affirmation of observations made by others:

We know KC was helping AL look for a new apartment on June 19, as the two of them went to Crane's Landing to look at one with the help of KC's friend Matt C. Apartment hunting. I am guessing that with KC's recent and very strong desire to move from her parent's home, "little miss helpful" made suggestions to look at several places she was familiar with that week, not just Crane's Landing.

Perhaps one of those places was Sawgrass. There are plenty of dead periods in the ping record that could hide a trip to Sawgrass to go apartment hunting that week. While at Sawgrass perhaps KC saw the very recent guest card for ZFG, and a full identity was born.

Of course, the connection could have been made later through her visit to Cast Iron Tattoos...but either way I think the first name was in search of a last name.

What are your thought on Rev G finally speaking to LE in early Sept....

He says KC said she found a nanny "Zenaida Gonzales"...& that this was said in 'early' 2006'....

Call me crazy, :crazy:, but, I've bought the whole 5/24 traffic stop thing, especially owing to the triangulation w/ Jamie R. statement, texts 'bout the party, and 7/15 pings vs. OC Clerk & BoA, and timing of the ticket payment.

...This suggests Z had a G prior to 5/24, IMHO.

Yeah, I am pretty much bought into it as well, but playing devil's advocate. Nothing better than shooting down a pretty good alternative theory to bolster another (not that my theory was pretty or good). :rolleyes:

The fake ZG ID????

<snip>
Lee Anthony: So as the officer comes back inside the house when my mother has the wallet open and is continuing to go through the wallet that&#8217;s when my mother is showing the officer, &#8220;look, this is my J.C.Penny card that she took from me. Look, this is another card that she took from me.&#8221; But as my uhm, mother went to take our my sister&#8217;s identification from that little sleeve, you know that clear sleeve that you can see through, uhm, immediately the officer&#8217;s hand went in there and grabbed something that was behind that i.d. It looked to me like the old style driver&#8217;s license, or learner&#8217;s permit or something like that. That&#8217;s what I assumed. But it struck me and I noticed it because of how quickly the officer went in and grabbed that. Uhm, I couldn&#8217;t tell you for sure what that was, but.... <snip>

Source (1/3rd of the page down):
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1641627/Anthony-Lee---Statement
I was just thinking about that...haven't heard anything about it since.

I reread the interview the other day and confirmed she said Zenaida had no children of her own.
Yes, that info came from LE knowing what was written on the card when they called ZFG.

It does not appear anyone knew the last name was FG until some time after June 16, and probably not until July 15 when she told Lee while being interrogated by him and Cindy at the Anthony residence.

IMHO, "Zannie" did not have a last name until after June 16.

Wait wait, JG's dad, RG, said in his sworn statement that KC had told him ZG's full name in 2006, along with JH and his imaginary son Z.

See here, page 43-44

In addition, I think we need to reconcile the fact that a real ZG has a daughter named Raquel and the imaginary ZG has an imaginary roommate named Raquel.

I think 2006 is a long time to have been coming up with this story to have coincidentally run into a real-life ZG on 6-17-08. :waitasec:

Call me crazy, :crazy:, but, I've bought the whole 5/24 traffic stop thing, especially owing to the triangulation w/ Jamie R. statement, texts 'bout the party, and 7/15 pings vs. OC Clerk & BoA, and timing of the ticket payment.

...This suggests Z had a G prior to 5/24, IMHO.

Me too!

I have been racking my brain the last few days to find any other record of a Zenaida Gonzalez born on 01/11/86. Has anyone else had any luck with this?

Just a thought... Could it be possible that Casey took the identity of someone who died? :waitasec: I searched on ancestry.com and found that their were 7 Zenaida Gonzalez who died in Florida from 2001 to 2007. Unfortunately I can't pull the data to see the age of the deceased because I am no longer a member. Probably a dead end (no pun intended) but I thought it was worth a try. :crazy:

What are your thought on Rev G finally speaking to LE in early Sept....

He says KC said she found a nanny "Zenaida Gonzales"...& that this was said in 'early' 2006'....

Ah, interesting...I'd like to read that interview. Do you know which dump it was in?

Also, if the interview was a couple months after the case broke and was all over the news, he may be "mapping" current knowledge on older and more vague KC statements about Zannie the Nanny or even "Zenaida".

But, sticking with this a second...if Rev G really did hear the name "Zenaida Gonzales" back in early 2006, had KC already adopted this name as an alias, or did she decide to do so later?

Wait wait, JG's dad, RG, said in his sworn statement that KC had told him ZG's full name in 2006, along with JH and his imaginary son Z.

See here, page 43-44

In addition, I think we need to reconcile the fact that a real ZG has a daughter named Raquel and the imaginary ZG has an imaginary roommate named Raquel.

I think 2006 is a long time to have been coming up with this story to have coincidentally run into a real-life ZG on 6-17-08. :waitasec:

hahaha....I posted the same thing, thanks for adding the link...:)

I also wonder WHY, RG waited 'til Sept. to up this info ???

The name was 'out there' since day 31.

Ah, interesting...I'd like to read that interview. Do you know which dump it was in?

Also, if the interview was a couple months after the case broke and was all over the news, he may be "mapping" current knowledge on older and more vague KC statements about Zannie the Nanny or even "Zenaida".

But, sticking with this a second...if Rev G really did hear the name "Zenaida Gonzales" back in early 2006, had KC already adopted this name as an alias, or did she decide to do so later?

DawnTCG had my same thoughts, & the link is in post 728....

Yep, I'm very suspicious that the Rev 'suddenly' remembers this info in Sept...
IIRC.....in his 'media' appearences he only speaks of her finding a 'zanny',
but he's also claimed, "he will answer all the questions later".......(me thinks, his book will be the first one out).

See here, page 43-44

Ahhh...thanks Dawn and Dot.

I have to take the good Rev's word on faith. :angel:.

So somehow KC got lucky with the Sawgrass visit by a ZFG, and she may have been using the identity of another ZFG, and she dumped the body behind the property line of a Z and an FG.

Yowza :beamup:

hahaha....I posted the same thing, thanks for adding the link...:)

I also wonder WHY, RG waited 'til Sept. to up this info ???

The name was 'out there' since day 31.

Right - it's troubling.

Here's a thought. What if KC "found" an id for Zenaida, like, a wallet lying at the bus stop in 2006. And so, being pure of intention, she looks up the real ZG in myspace with the plan of returning it, and all of ZG's money and credit cards. Instead, gets into reading her myspace which (I have no idea, I never saw it before it was private) probably had information about her children and her life. Maybe it said she was going to Sawgrass that day?

Second theory - I have been seening on Topix (useless reference, I know) that KioMarie used to babysit for the real ZG. Could provide a connection, but that needs more sleuthing, maybe has already been done?

And another question, the real ZG filed her lawsuit as ZF-G, where I had previous thought it was determined that Fernandez was NOT part of her name? Here's a link to the Orange County Website I think it should work

If her name is really ZFG, not just ZG as it said on the card, then it seems to me that KC must have known her as a real person prior to 6-17-08.

Right - it's troubling.

Here's a thought. What if KC "found" an id for Zenaida, like, a wallet lying at the bus stop in 2006. And so, being pure of intention, she looks up the real ZG in myspace with the plan of returning it, and all of ZG's money and credit cards. Instead, gets into reading her myspace which (I have no idea, I never saw it before it was private) probably had information about her children and her life. Maybe it said she was going to Sawgrass that day?

Second theory - I have been seening on Topix (useless reference, I know) that KioMarie used to babysit for the real ZG. Could provide a connection, but that needs more sleuthing, maybe has already been done?

And another question, the real ZG filed her lawsuit as ZF-G, where I had previous thought it was determined that Fernandez was NOT part of her name? Here's a link to the Orange County Website I think it should work

If her name is really ZFG, not just ZG as it said on the card, then it seems to me that KC must have known her as a real person prior to 6-17-08.

All good questions....

I think if KC could of dodged the A's for a few months she would of 'admitted' to allowing loving,caring,rich Zanny adopt Caylee....

Better to admit to adoption, that admit Caylee is dead..

Life is interupting, back later.

Me too!

I have been racking my brain the last few days to find any other record of a Zenaida Gonzalez born on 01/11/86. Has anyone else had any luck with this?

Just a thought... Could it be possible that Casey took the identity of someone who died? :waitasec: I searched on ancestry.com and found that their were 7 Zenaida Gonzalez who died in Florida from 2001 to 2007. Unfortunately I can't pull the data to see the age of the deceased because I am no longer a member. Probably a dead end (no pun intended) but I thought it was worth a try. :crazy:

I tried to look at the social security death index, but being a little dyslexic or something, I couldn't get ZG's name in there right. My mom's comes up and she hasn't been past long, so if she got it from someone deceased, it will be in there. Maybe someone else can check for us.

I looked in the death index - I didn't see anything much.

Here's something else... in this interview with LE and RM, page 18, he says KC told him the nanny's name was "Zenita". For a while I had a theory that maybe she had made up a name at some point and then someone met the real ZG and someone asked her about ZG, like, "Hey, someone named ZG just came and looked at an apartment near mine today, is that your nanny????" and ZG's name was CLOSE to the name KC had made up, and a link was born. For example, if she had told RG "Zenita Fernandez" in 2006, later he could have felt she probably said ZFG.

Just another option.

I am in the process of listening to a lengthy interview with ZG on The Daily BS (his website asks for people not to link to his interview so I guess you need to go look it up yourself) (and there's lots of cussing if that bothers you) but it is interesting. He does ask her if her office was broken into - she laughs and says she never has had an office. He also asks why her papers say Z*F*G and she doesn't really answer him.

See here, page 43-44

Might need to consider what time Casey was busted by her friends for telling them she was working when she was actually goofin' off. IIRC, Lauren G. kept Caylee for a considerable amount of time. Anyone able to rattle off a brief summary of when Caylee was born and how she was cared for by-sitter? IIRC, Casey was terminated after her pregnancy leave was up and she wasn't showing up for work...really, really foggy memory says that was circa April 2006.

ZG woulda had to have been born out of the loss of friends keeping Caylee.

Right - it's troubling.

Yes. Kio babysitting was kicked around here too, on the first Kio thread...
(maybe Kio had ZG info/messages on an earlier myspace page ??)

Again, ITA......we have seen no records that have Fernandez in ZG's name other than when she files the lawsuit.

I definately think LE should ask Rev G why he waited weeks to come forward with his ZG info ??...Concern for Caylee should of had him calling LE on day 32.

He also mentioned this on one of the talk shows. NG, I think but I'm not sure. He said that when his family confronted KC about not being able to babysit Caylee, she said no problem I have a Nanny and she mentioned the name "Zanny". (Not Zenaida Gonzales but "Zanny".)

MOO

Might need to consider what time Casey was busted by her friends for telling them she was working when she was actually goofin' off. IIRC, Lauren G. kept Caylee for a considerable amount of time. Anyone able to rattle off a brief summary of when Caylee was born and how she was cared for by-sitter? IIRC, Casey was terminated after her pregnancy leave was up and she wasn't showing up for work...really, really foggy memory says that was circa April 2006.

ZG woulda had to have been born out of the loss of friends keeping Caylee.

According to what Rev G told LE, "Zenaida Gonzales" was b./ "early 2006" ( "Mar/Apr/or May) When he told KC they could no longer baby-sit.

I don't recall if others sitter gave exact dates, other than "when Caylee was little".

All good questions....

I think if KC could of dodged the A's for a few months she would of 'admitted' to allowing loving,caring,rich Zanny adopt Caylee....

Better to admit to adoption, that admit Caylee is dead..

Life is interupting, back later.
I think in her fantasies that she wanted to take off and go to California...Telling CA and GA that she was with Caylee and that they were fine but "moving on". In reality, she was so incapable and immature and scared that she never even got herself out of her neighborhood!

MOO

He also mentioned this on one of the talk shows. NG, I think but I'm not sure. He said that when his family confronted KC about not being able to babysit Caylee, she said no problem I have a Nanny and she mentioned the name "Zanny". (Not Zenaida Gonzales but "Zanny".)

MOO

Yep, that's part of the conflict, media interviews he says Zanny.....wonder when his first 'show' was ??

Also wondering why he waits 'til Sept. to talk to LE ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum