Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what Rev G told LE, "Zenaida Gonzales" was b./ "early 2006" ( "Mar/Apr/or May) When he told KC they could no longer baby-sit.

I don't recall if others sitter gave exact dates, other than "when Caylee was little".
This is what I remember as well...It was within about 9 months of Caylee's life. She had the Grunds and Lauren babysitting while she went out to play and both of them seemed to have "clued into" her at around the same time. According to Lauren, this is when she figured out that KC didn't have a job!

MOO

Yes. Kio babysitting was kicked around here too, on the first Kio thread...
(maybe Kio had ZG info/messages on an earlier myspace page ??)

Again, ITA......we have seen no records that have Fernandez in ZG's name other than when she files the lawsuit.

I definately think LE should ask Rev G why he waited weeks to come forward with his ZG info ??...Concern for Caylee should of had him calling LE on day 32.
Wandering if the "F" in ZFG means she got _married_? Found a link to her beau's my space pictures in an old thread. Does anyone know his last name?

Interestingly, a picture of 2 little girls is captioned "stepdaughters Mychi y Jasmyn"

and remember, he also goes to CIT for his artwork.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=175545982&albumId=248006

Any thoughts? How can we find out his last name?

Yes. Kio babysitting was kicked around here too, on the first Kio thread...
(maybe Kio had ZG info/messages on an earlier myspace page ??)

Again, ITA......we have seen no records that have Fernandez in ZG's name other than when she files the lawsuit.

I definately think LE should ask Rev G why he waited weeks to come forward with his ZG info ??...Concern for Caylee should of had him calling LE on day 32.
There are a number of old suits involving a ZG without the F, (that was born in 1970).If she got married, I wonder which came first, the marriage or KC naming a ZFG as Caylee's nanny?

Me too!

I have been racking my brain the last few days to find any other record of a Zenaida Gonzalez born on 01/11/86. Has anyone else had any luck with this?

Just a thought... Could it be possible that Casey took the identity of someone who died? :waitasec: I searched on ancestry.com and found that their were 7 Zenaida Gonzalez who died in Florida from 2001 to 2007. Unfortunately I can't pull the data to see the age of the deceased because I am no longer a member. Probably a dead end (no pun intended) but I thought it was worth a try. :crazy:
Have you tried a zabasearch?

I found out several things tonight that I didn't know. And after reading all this, I have no doubt KC knew a ZG but ZG was not her nanny, just a victim of Identity theft and the scapegoat for Caylee's murder.

For instance, I didnt know KC used the alias ZG during that traffic stop on 5/24/08. And I just saw this too...

saw it on from a link here:
06/09/08
- An office belonging to a Zenaida Gonzalez, is burglarized and her computer stolen. This is also the original date that Casey gives for Caylee’s abduction by Zenaida. Casey and Caylee sleep at Ricardo’s that night. Is this the night she took her home in the middle of the night?

Since we know KC stole from her family and friends, is it possible she broke into her friend ZG's office and stole her laptop? Has LE ever ran the serial # on KC's laptop to see if it was stolen? How did she pay for hers? One of the computers had a user account for "Bobby". Who is Bobby?

Someone posted that KC did a search for ZFG on 6/12/08 but I couldn't find it in the doc dump. I only found the one on 7/16/08.

WHAT???
You got to be kidding me right?

Is this true? KioMarie used to babysit for the real ZG

There are a number of old suits involving a ZG without the F, (that was born in 1970).If she got married, I wonder which came first, the marriage or KC naming a ZFG as Caylee's nanny?

IIRC.....KC first inserts "Fernandez" to LE on July 16th.....but she seems to have a little (correct) info on the real ZG, (kids names, similar car).

Yes, we saw the old suits, but there's no other info that she's ever used 'Fernandez', except in this recent lawsuit.

It seemed @ first KC came up with the ZG (ZFG) name from the sawgrass apts, but now we are finding info that KC might have been using this name (with a phony ID), & that she identified her nanny as "Zenaida Gonzales" to Rev. G way back in "early 2006".

Which (as always) leads to the next question, why did Rev. G wait until Sept. to tell LE the nanny's name ??

Wandering if the "F" in ZFG means she got _married_? Found a link to her beau's my space pictures in an old thread. Does anyone know his last name?

Interestingly, a picture of 2 little girls is captioned "stepdaughters Mychi y Jasmyn"

and remember, he also goes to CIT for his artwork.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=175545982&albumId=248006

Any thoughts? How can we find out his last name?

IIRC... the card she fills out @ sawgrass, has no "F", & lists only herself & 2daughters as residents........but I do think on TV she said her & her boyfriend were looking for an apt.

WHAT???
You got to be kidding me right?

Is this true? KioMarie used to babysit for the real ZG

I don't think we know for sure....some also thought they might be related.

If Kio had info about them on myspace, this could be where KC started gathering info to invent her ZFG.

IIRC... the card she fills out @ sawgrass, has no "F", & lists only herself & 2daughters as residents........but I do think on TV she said her & her boyfriend were looking for an apt.
What I'm specifically wondering here is....

Did ZG add the F to her name just recently(because we know it was not on the Sawgrass card) to make it match KC's ZFG, to improve her chances of winning her lawsuit? How could she do this legally? Maybe marriage?

Just wondering where the F came from, and when it was added to her name.

KC used the entire ZFG name right after her arrest, then the ZG that supposedly visit Sawgrass and filed the lawsuit against KC is now ZFG. Just wondering how that happened.

What I'm specifically wondering here is....

Did ZG add the F to her name just recently(because we know it was not on the Sawgrass card) to make it match KC's ZFG, to improve her chances of winning her lawsuit? How could she do this legally? Maybe marriage?

Just wondering where the F came from, and when it was added to her name.

KC used the entire ZFG name right after her arrest, then the ZG that supposedly visit Sawgrass and filed the lawsuit against KC is now ZFG. Just wondering how that happened.

My bold...

this has long been my theory about her lawsuit (hopefully one day we will get the answer)....:)

Also 3 ZG's in the area were interviewed by LE, yet she's the only one claiming a 'job loss', harassment, etc...

It has been my theory, since finding out the real ZFG boyfriend (the one in the pictures in the above link) goes to the SAME TAT place as Casey that people visit and talk while "getting their hair" done or "getting tattoos".
The probability of Casey over hearing this ZFG's boyfriend talking about apartment hunting at Sawgrass while they were getting tattoos is more likely than the other theories of Casey happening upon this info at Sawgrass. (ex; hacking the Sawgrass computers, hanging around outside,)
Also I believe the probability of her being aware of the real ZFG through Kiomarie is highly likely as well.

I would like to see the appointment book for the tattoo place to see if they were in there at the same time.
JMHO

Zenaida Gonzales has been added to the states list of witnesses.....

Guess they haven't found any "Fernandez" in her name either. ??

Hey all,

In the down time today I had time to do a little poking around on MyClerk in Orange County...I think we can debunk the KC posing as ZG while getting pulled over with Annie theory.

The citation numbers for both these incidents are totally different, even though they did occur on the same day. I searched citation numbers before and after both Annie and ZG's citations...citation numbers seem to be sequential and consistent by officer....the same officer did not even pull AD & ZG over...it was two totally different instances.

Looking at the AD one, where she is cited for seat belt, I still thought she could have been ticketed along with someone else, since it's unusual at least in my neck of the woods to be pulled over for seat belt only. The citation number immediately before AD's in numerical sequence was given to a Lauren D. for excessive speed, by the same officer who ticketed AD on the same day. I checked this person out some and this seems to be a real individual, not just a KC alias. Also, Lauren is the same age as the rest of the KC crowd..as a point of interest, Dante doesn't exactly have a stellar driving record and has been to traffic court quite a few times with an attorney...the same attorney represents Lauren D. on her traffic violation, which could be coincidence. I really thought this whole KC/ZG theory had some real promise, but I just don't think it adds up with what I searched on county site...

Hey all,

In the down time today I had time to do a little poking around on MyClerk in Orange County...I think we can debunk the KC posing as ZG while getting pulled over with Annie theory.

The citation numbers for both these incidents are totally different, even though they did occur on the same day. I searched citation numbers before and after both Annie and ZG's citations...citation numbers seem to be sequential and consistent by officer....the same officer did not even pull AD & ZG over...it was two totally different instances.

Looking at the AD one, where she is cited for seat belt, I still thought she could have been ticketed along with someone else, since it's unusual at least in my neck of the woods to be pulled over for seat belt only. The citation number immediately before AD's in numerical sequence was given to a Lauren D. for excessive speed, by the same officer who ticketed AD on the same day. I checked this person out some and this seems to be a real individual, not just a KC alias...as a point of interest, Dante doesn't exactly have a stellar driving record and has been to traffic court quite a few times with an attorney...the same attorney represents Lauren D. on her traffic violation, which could be coincidence. I really thought this whole KC/ZG theory had some real promise, but I just don't think it adds up with what I searched on county site...

IMO, if two officers are in the same police car then it could be possible to have two different citation numbers (so citation numbers would not be in order).

Hey all,

Looking at the AD one, where she is cited for seat belt, I still thought she could have been ticketed along with someone else, since it's unusual at least in my neck of the woods to be pulled over for seat belt only. The citation number immediately before AD's in numerical sequence was given to a Lauren D. for excessive speed, by the same officer who ticketed AD on the same day. I checked this person out some and this seems to be a real individual, not just a KC alias. Also, Lauren is the same age as the rest of the KC crowd..as a point of interest, Dante doesn't exactly have a stellar driving record and has been to traffic court quite a few times with an attorney...the same attorney represents Lauren D. on her traffic violation, which could be coincidence. I really thought this whole KC/ZG theory had some real promise, but I just don't think it adds up with what I searched on county site...
I went back through the doc. Annie and KC were NOT together on 5/24. So, I always thought it was two separate incidents. The Lauren D. was probably WITH Annie. 5/24 KC picked up Troy and met AH at Buffalo Wild Wings and then they all went on to the party where AL was working and this is the first night KC met AL.

In an early interview with ZG on one of the Orlando TV stations, I remember her saying either that her boyfriend waited in the car for her at Sawgrass or she used her boyfriend's car when she went to look at the apartment. Does anyone else remember this?

Zenaida Gonzales has been added to the states list of witnesses.....

Guess they haven't found any "Fernandez" either. ??

I wonder if this could be the Zenaida Gonzalez who's office was robbed??? That would be a huge twist and would fit the theory of Casey stealing her identity. Things that make you go hmmmm.... :waitasec:

I wonder if this could be the Zenaida Gonzalez who's office was robbed??? That would be a huge twist and would fit the theory of Casey stealing her identity. Things that make you go hmmmm.... :waitasec:
Its not. The ZG that is listed on the witness list has a motel address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679