Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOMBSHELL! WFTV has invented time travel and gone back in time and visited websleuths weeks ago!

Interesting about the names being combined from high school Raquel Farrell = James Farrel and so on...

I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason (either by seeing her name in the apartment visitors, having followed her one day, or something along those lines).

Wow...I wonder where on earth they could have gotten THOSE ideas?!?!?!
:waitasec:
:doh:
:floorlaugh:

She's a very complicated Liar to say the least!

snipped from story-

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Please look on doc pg 298 & 299 > The two emails show Casey's name, Juliet Lewis and a Manny (note manny is a mal nanny)> What do ya'll think on this?

Please look on doc pg 298 & 299 > The two emails show Casey's name, Juliet Lewis and a Manny (note manny is a mal nanny)> What do ya'll think on this?

Maybe like she was inspired to write the "Diary of Days" while watching American Psycho, she was also watching Natural Born Killers when she thought of Juliet Lewis? Who knows with this girl???:bang:

I don't believe that the nanny story came from a former classmate's first name. It has to be the ZG that has been interviewed...used bits and pieces of her life. Too much information fits for it to be any other way. Although, the other people might have been made up from school. I don't think they are "blowing the lid off the nanny mystery" (as they claim).:rolleyes:

My goodness!! They are WAY behind, aren't they?

I don't think they are actually 'way behind', I think there are fewer and fewer relevent new news facts to release daily and are rehashing old news while waiting for Casey to either give some truthful information or Caylee is found.

BOMBSHELL! WFTV has invented time travel and gone back in time and visited websleuths weeks ago!

:rolling:
So one thing is true, she does tell half truths, not that its gonna lead them to Caylee anytime soon. :(

Hmm, the article ends with "Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences." It's just too bad they do not have anything more definitive than the same speculations that have been brought up at WS and other message boards. At the moment, I cannot jump on the Xanax-use bandwagon with all those "might haves" and "wonderings." Hopefully - and just maybe - it will not be to much longer before they come up with something conclusive.

Wow it took them a long time to figure out the xanax and Zanny thing.

Ok...not for nothing, they could have at least given US some credit here.
Honest to Pete! This has been my theory ever since I heard about this drug from fellow WSers. This was over a month ago. To WS--this is old news.

OMG, WFTV is taking credit for "blowing the lid off" the nanny mystery and alerting LE to look into this possibility. Hmm, perhaps someone should send these guys a link to WS. We (and LE since they read here) have said this for ages now! Boy, this station is dense!

She seems to be one sick puppy. And one wonders if she hadn't been caught, what would she have done next? SCARY THOUGHTS... I actually think she is going to end up being even sicker than we all thought. Thats just my opinion mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme