Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall Wsers pulling together names from her classes in highschool. Did I miss that? That seems to be the better part of the story here, not that she was lying, that her classmates had similar names to all the names she is making up.

The xanax/zanny, agree is way old news.

That's the part I found interesting as well. It is new news. I'm also surprised that the WS'ers didn't scour Classmates websites as well.

If Zanny was Xanax - and she'd used the name or term Zanny in the past - meaning Xanax - How did she come up with ZG - to say Zanny was like a nickname for ZG? No way she just lucked into that at Sawgrass.

She may very well have been giving Caylee Xanax - but I just don't know if she was saying to her parents during that time that Caylee was with Zanny. She was probably just saying Caylee was with friends or whatever - and now - after the fact - the zanny/xanex moniker just rings true.

Been wanting to post this thought and may as well do it here -

Why does Casey have to link the dissappearance of Caylee to someone she supposedley knows? Why not blame a stranger or blame amnesia or anything besides claiming she knows the person who has Caylee - but be so obviously lying about it ?

Why not just say that made up stuff was actually part of the script - given to her by some stranger who abducted Caylee. She could say she doesn't even know a ZG.

She could make up all kinds of lies about some stranger - and no one would be able to verify any of it. I don't get it?

Why does Casey have to link the dissappearance of Caylee to someone she supposedley knows? Why not blame a stranger or blame amnesia or anything besides claiming she knows the person who has Caylee - but be so obviously lying about it ?

Why not just say that made up stuff was actually part of the script - given to her by some stranger who abducted Caylee. She could say she doesn't even know a ZG.

She could make up all kinds of lies about some stranger - and no one would be able to verify any of it. I don't get it?

Since she was lying, she gave tons of extra details to try to validate her story. I hear that's what liars do.

It would have been smarter to go with a-stranger-did-it. I think for once, in the case of the nanny story, she cracked under pressure and said way too much.

Casey Anthony May Have Made Up Names Of Nanny, Friends
http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Interesting info about the lie detector and some of the questions asked. I never put any faith in the Xanax theory but now I'm starting to question my previous conclusions. :waitasec:

I guess I figured if there was a Xanax connection we would've known by now, someone would have said something about it. I guess someone may have, in statements not yet released and we just don't know.

Fromt his report: "Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

I am more convinced then ever now that Casey was drugging Caylee and then finally murdered her via chlorform.

LOL, good thing we don't count on their webcam...it'd be on an approximately what, 45-day delay?

pathetic.

I want to know how she remembers all these names. If they questioned her today or at a deposition would she be able to come up with the names of Samantha's children again?

I want to know how she remembers all these names. If they questioned her today or at a deposition would she be able to come up with the names of Samantha's children again?

Leonard Padilla is the only one who says she said that ,but I've seen him say Cindy said it .So who knows.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Snipped..

"Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.
Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.
Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.
Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

i thought she was 2004, but i could be wrong.

still, she'd be in it as a juniour, if that's the case.

LOL I just posted this on 2 other threads. tee hee*

~snip~I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car.

True, but I'm not saying she was correct about everything. I'm just saying the things she did hit on, couldn't have been by sheer luck. For instance: SG apt, ethnicity, roomates/children names, etc. Also, I thought ZG did say (durning the second interview) that Casey knew about her car (silver colored)? The age and children issues, I think she probably just guessed wrong...but that it was based on this woman. Although, she might not have wanted to give complete details...hoping to leave it incorrect enough for her not to be matched/found and questioned. Who knows for certain, but that's what I believe.

Xanax is huge in South Florida. Its easy to get a prescription for. WPB, Lake Worth, Ft. Launderdale etc.

Commonly referred to as bars cause they look like this

xanax-50067.jpg

..snipped...
Diverted Pharmaceuticals

Diverted pharmaceuticals frequently are abused in Florida. Oxycodone, primarily OxyContin, is more commonly diverted than any other pharmaceutical in Florida. Hydrocodone (Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid), and benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, and Rohypnol) also are diverted and abused. Oxycodone is a synthetic opioid analgesic used for relieving moderate to severe chronic pain. It is similar to hydrocodone but is more potent and has a greater potential for abuse. Hydromorphone is an opioid used to relieve pain by acting on specific areas of the spinal cord and brain that process pain signals from nerves throughout the body. Benzodiazepines are minor tranquilizers that reduce stress and anxiety, relax muscles, and induce sleep. Benzodiazepines can produce physiological and psychological dependence and can be lethal.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs5/5169/odd.htm

Nope
roomates where Jennifer & Raquel

I need to go back and refresh my memory. That does sound familiar, I was (in the last few weeks) thinking she gave the children's names as the roomates' names. However, the children's names were simply listed on the apartment application. Correct?

Dang, they catch on fast. LOL.

That's been my theory since the day I heard the 911 calls.

In KC's mind, she gave the drug the name of a person, because a good, responsible mother wouldn't drug her child and put her in the car to sleep while she parties. That way, she justifies it to herself why it's okay to do this.

Did that make sense?

<snip>

Been wanting to post this thought and may as well do it here -

My guess is that she thought if she said a stranger kidnapped Caylee she would be less able to explain not calling LE, or someone, immediately. This way she could say she was trying to find the nanny on her own, trusted her initially, etc. Not saying that story makes sense, but she would have less "excuses" for not calling for help if a stranger was involved JMO.

Wanted to mention that just because Xanex is used as a street drug, that doesn't meant she bought it off of the street. We don't know that she didn't have a prescription for it for herself or that she didn't convince someone to have it prescribed for her use. This girl was very friendly and seemed to have a lot of friends in high places (like members of LE for instance?) How hard would it really be for her to acquire something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro