Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason...
I agree with your reasoning.:clap:

I don't believe that the nanny story came from a former classmate's first name. It has to be the ZG that has been interviewed...used bits and pieces of her life. Too much information fits for it to be any other way. Although, the other people might have been made up from school. I don't think they are "blowing the lid off the nanny mystery" (as they claim).:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car. It's unlikely that a woman with no job, or a menial job, would drive a brand new car. Does the real ZG, not Casey's version, use the hyphenated F in her name?

It would certainly be a huge coincidence that ZG looked at the apartments where Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off, but it's also a huge coincidence that so many of these names show up in Casey's class roster. The names aren't all that common.

Can you imagine how shocked Casey must have been to learn that a ZG had looked at the SawGrass apartment IF she made the person up?

:crazy:So, is WS the source? Are we considered credible?:D:dance::rolling:

OMG, WFTV is taking credit for "blowing the lid off" the nanny mystery and alerting LE to look into this possibility. Hmm, perhaps someone should send these guys a link to WS. We (and LE since they read here) have said this for ages now! Boy, this station is dense!

I am certain the news folks have a registered lurker here. Why wouldn't they??? They have a basket full of possible articles already written and are just waiting for a slow news day to release them.

Thats my take anyway.

I don't recall Wsers pulling together names from her classes in highschool. Did I miss that? That seems to be the better part of the story here, not that she was lying, that her classmates had similar names to all the names she is making up.

The xanax/zanny, agree is way old news.

Hmmm, maybe they should lets us here try and solve the case..

I'm not sure I agree. Casey actually knew very little about her ZG, and most of what she did know did not match up with the ZG who viewed the apartment. Casey got the age wrong, the fact that ZG has children wrong, even the car wrong, I believe, because Casey said it was a 2008 Ford Focus and ZG says only that she drives a silver car. It's unlikely that a woman with no job, or a menial job, would drive a brand new car. Does the real ZG, not Casey's version, use the hyphenated F in her name?

It would certainly be a huge coincidence that ZG looked at the apartments where Casey claimed she dropped Caylee off, but it's also a huge coincidence that so many of these names show up in Casey's class roster. The names aren't all that common.

Can you imagine how shocked Casey must have been to learn that a ZG had looked at the SawGrass apartment IF she made the person up?

How about her daughters names? In the interview last night she said she had 4 children but had only listed the two daughters Michele and Jennifer on the sheet. At some point Casey used those names. I don't know what she's talking about because to my knowledge Casey has always maintained that ZG had no children. :confused:

"Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI."

WOW ~ :eek:

How about her daughters names? In the interview last night she said she had 4 children but had only listed the two daughters Michele and Jennifer on the sheet. At some point Casey used those names. I don't know what she's talking about because to my knowledge Casey has always maintained that ZG had no children. :confused:

I think ZG was mistaken about that. Casey definitely told police that she had no children.

"Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI."

WOW ~ :eek:
What I want to know is what his answers were.

Almost spit my coffee out on this one.....MAY have? Hellooooooooooh?
"Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions." You're right....Hellooooooooooh?

36_11_6.gif

ZG said the police told her that Casey told them the names of 2 of ZG's children. Casey did not tell the second story to the police.
Didn't she use ZG's kids names as the names of the imaginary nanny's roommates?

Nancy Grace must have missed this one!!!

No actually she did, it was brought up on her show weeks ago as well: about Xanex being a street drug nicknamed Zanny. I'm sure I am not the only one who heard it.

I guess I am not understanding the digg about NG regarding this? are you trying to be cheeky???:waitasec:

I was under the impression she only started calling Zenaida "Zanny" after one of the interrogators did.

No actually she didnt, it was brought up on her show weeks ago as well: about Xanex being a street drug nicknamed Zanny. I'm sure I am not the only one who heard it.

I guess I am not understanding the digg about NG regarding this? are you trying to be cheeky???:waitasec:

Yep, I've heard it brought up on her show more than once.

I was under the impression she only started calling Zenaida "Zanny" after one of the interrogators did.

Actually, Amy mentioned in her interviews in the 400 pg docs that it had been a joke.."Zanny the Nanny"...this was before Casey's arrest.

Didn't she use ZG's kids names as the names of the imaginary nanny's roommates?

Not that I recall but I'm not sure. Maybe someone who remembers will respond and save us the effort of reading back through the court documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro