Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do "like" the Zanny==Xanex theory, however, it's simply way too much of a coincidence for me that there is an ACTUAL "Zenaida Gonzalez" who had recently visited the Sawgrass apartment building. It seems to me that Casey must have known of the woman previously and thought she lived there for whatever reason (either by seeing her name in the apartment visitors, having followed her one day, or something along those lines).

Over the weekend of June 9th, some burglars broke into an office in Brevard County. Among items taken were computers with workers personal information on them. I know this because I read a post on a blog called "Brevard County Moms", written by one Zenaida Gonzalez, who worked in the office.

I have always kind of wondered whether Casey was involved in the actual burglary or knew the people who did it. Is it possible that she saw this woman's name there?

I do admit that I am amazed at how many Zenaida Gonzalez' there are. I just thought it too coincidental she could come up with such an unusual name....according to what I've read here on another post there are quite a few women with that moniker....and at least 60 of them have criminal records. Whoda thunk it?

Good find- Just for throwing out a hypothetical theory out there- but could it be possible that Casey didn't buy Zanny/Xanny off the streets.....she got it from a much easier source.....perhaps even someone close to her has a script for it and she helped herself on occation???

Not accusing anyone, but just saying....maybe she didnt need to buy it afterall!! ....:waitasec:

Xanax is huge in South Florida. Its easy to get a prescription for. WPB, Lake Worth, Ft. Launderdale etc.

Commonly referred to as bars cause they look like this

xanax-50067.jpg

..snipped...
Diverted Pharmaceuticals

Diverted pharmaceuticals frequently are abused in Florida. Oxycodone, primarily OxyContin, is more commonly diverted than any other pharmaceutical in Florida. Hydrocodone (Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid), and benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, and Rohypnol) also are diverted and abused. Oxycodone is a synthetic opioid analgesic used for relieving moderate to severe chronic pain. It is similar to hydrocodone but is more potent and has a greater potential for abuse. Hydromorphone is an opioid used to relieve pain by acting on specific areas of the spinal cord and brain that process pain signals from nerves throughout the body. Benzodiazepines are minor tranquilizers that reduce stress and anxiety, relax muscles, and induce sleep. Benzodiazepines can produce physiological and psychological dependence and can be lethal.

http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs5/5169/odd.htm

Just for throwing out a hypothetical theory out there, I at least get one shot at a theory - but could it be possible that Casey didn't buy Zanny/Xanny off the streets.....she got it from a much easier source.....perhaps even someone close to her has a script for it and she helped herself on occation???

Not accusing anyone, but just saying....maybe she didnt need to buy it afterall ....:waitasec:

Perhaps even her mother has access to it or a script for it.

BTW, We do not know as of this time what medications were or werent prescribed for any of the family members, nor do we know anything about their medical history....
all we have is hear-say from caseys mother.....and well we all know they turned down a lie detector test and they have been denying any wrong doing on Caseys part.

I wish someone would come forward and spill the beans on who has the Xanax. IMO

snipped -
I do admit that I am amazed at how many Zenaida Gonzalez' there are. I just thought it too coincidental she could come up with such an unusual name....according to what I've read here on another post there are quite a few women with that moniker....and at least 60 of them have criminal records. Whoda thunk it?

IMO, it's entirely possible she went looking for Zenaida on the internet - probably Myspace - and learned enough about her to create a personality.

Fromt his report: "Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez."

I am more convinced then ever now that Casey was drugging Caylee and then finally murdered her via chlorform.

If Casey was giving Caylee Xanax they should be able to test the hair determined to be Caylee's. Wouldn't they???

I'm betting she was drugging the baby....ugh, it just gets sicker to hear these "possibilities" come to light.

According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times.

i heard one person had taken her a doctor for what was speculated as a seizure once, but never heard much else about it.

do you have links to these reports? i'd love to see them, i've always been curious why i never heard more about it.

thanks, turbothink.

Is this a typo in the docs re: ZG?

GRRR I can't copy and paste it!

Anyway it says that ZG looked at the apt on APRIL 17th.

I thought it was JUNE 17th?

Found here http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id3229080878.html

Page number 12, fifth paragraph

Doc handwritten #11

I don't see this ammended in the docs anywhere either...

According to reports Casey had a seizure disorder which was evidently bad at times. That is why should could not get a driver's license. She would most likely have large prescriptions for zanex and other seizure drugs which would cause a child to go to sleep easily. I seriously doubt she would need to buy them off the street.

I have always felt the Zanny refered to medication. I read somewhere how she laughed with she told Amy that "zanny was taking care of Caylee." That gave me cold chills, knowing that word is used for putting someone to sleep.
Turbo I have been looking for documents like this. can you link? I thought this was not substantiated. this is important imo. thank you thank you.

That's one of the reasons I find this theory the most improbable.
Why waste her money on Xanax when Benedryl or Tylenol PM would get the job done just as well for a whole lot less money?

Perhaps she had a friend who had a xanax 'scrip and shared. Perhaps Casey her own self had a prescription-they are not hard to come by at all-I know several folks who take xanax and it was no problem for them to get it from a doctor. It is also possible IF she was "living from financial favors in exchange for sex" that she could have been paid using drugs-nobody knows...The point is, Jesse G. has stated for the record and taken a polygraph that she was discussing xanax with him when they were "texting" so obviously she had xanax on her mind for SOME reason...AND it is a VERY common side effect of cocaine/xanax use to have a siezure, and in all honesty, many who are hooked on this particular "cocktail" of drugs actually SEEK that siezure, as they claim it is the perfect high...Crazy huh? It would take a VERY small amount of xanax to put a baby to sleep-one pill cut into 4 parts would likely work very well, maybe even TOO well-to the point she could have od'ed her...AND everyone who has ever known ANYONE addicted to drugs knows that ALL druggies call Xanax Zani's...so improbable? Not in my opinion-highly likely is more like it...

While we're rhyming, lets add these too! Zanny - Dante - Annie, just wanted to throw these in since they rhyme and have connections to SG just like ZG.

Here is a part of a new article at wftv. I think it is very telling how Casey came up with Zanny the nanny and all the other names she has used in this case. What do you all think? Many of our great sleuthers here were already on to all of this a long time ago. Looks like LE and wftv has been reading here!
----------------------------

CASEY MAY HAVE MADE UP NAMES

Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony might have made up the name of Caylee's so-called nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, from former classmates' names and the street name for a drug. Investigators are now looking into it because of Eyewitness News' questions.

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences

So do you think its this thread where that news station got their questions that they were asking LE and from where they got their new article posted above??

Xanax withdrawal causes seizures. I know this for a fact.

1/4 of a 2mg bar would likely render Caylee beyond unconscious. I'll just go out on a limb and say it would kill her.

I wonder when she was asking JG about xanax? What was she doing the night the po po came to her home and before they interviewed her? Looking thru her yearbook for names for the story she made up??

Early on when this case was first reported, I got flamed for stating exactly what most of you are saying here, so I shut my mouth. I still believe it's a plausible scenario. Casey used or abused Xanax; administered small doses to Caylee to put her to sleep at her convenience, and at some point either deliberately or accidentally fed her too much. I even speculated that she laced the pizza with it since it's hard to get little ones to swallow pills. In the interviews there are several references to Caylee sleeping. Amy mentions that Caylee could sleep through anything, and Ricardo admitted Caylee slept in the bed with him and Casey (which is sickening in itself). Yep, I "absolutely" believe drugs, and Xanax in particular, are key factors here. I also believe it's a vice mother and daughter share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howellsy