Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a family member who uses xanax and alcohol recreationally and he describes the same sort of black-outs...he says he's woken up with random stolen things in his room and he has no recollection of how he got the stuff.

Let's hope LE did drug tests on KC. You can find trace drugs in hair for months.
If this is her defense, it might eliminate any charges involving premeditation.

I personally think that it was premeditated.
Caylee was hindering Casey's total indulgence in the hedonistic lifestyle
to which she aspired.

Welcome (from a fellow newbie)!

I get the whole Xanax blackout thing, and agree it could've happened.

But the ship has sailed for me on the whole "I made a dreadful mistake and panicked" defense.

Blackout? Normal, given the supposing pills and alcohol.
Potential dumb mistake/accident involving Caylee as a result? Very possible under the scenario.

But a NORMAL parent would've been horrified at their actions, remorseful, beating themselves up (and not just saying they did in that God-awful monotone script readin' Academy Award voice in her transcripts), begging for forgiveness, and trying their best trying to figure out what happened that night.

I, for one, would've gone to every one of my friends and demanded to know what they saw me say, do, etc. so I could figure out what I'd done. I would've been telling everyone I'd been around, "Look, you've gotta help me figure out what the heck went down that night. I must've done something really stupid and I need help."

Nope, I don't buy it. I think Casey WISHES she could black out what happened, but I hope her grey matter won't let that happen. Not now, not ever. I hope she remembers every minute detail and it replays over and over in her mind like a new form of torture. Because, the truth may never come out, but SHE knows what happened to that baby.

And like my grandma used to say, "God don't like ugly."

Yeah see, that's the problem with going with the Xanax blackout:

There is NO remorse, fear, sadness, nothing .. no emotion at all, no tears ... it doesn't make sense.

well, one thing xanax won't do is save Casey from a lifetime prison sentence...she can say goodbye to bikini waxes and cellphones.

I have a family member who uses xanax and alcohol recreationally and he describes the same sort of black-outs...he says he's woken up with random stolen things in his room and he has no recollection of how he got the stuff.

Wow! Now Available.... New Legal Defense:

GUILTY
NOT GUILTY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY
NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF XANAX

I think its safe to say KC has alcohol and xanax abuse problems which brings me to something i fear about this. The combination of alcohol and xanax even in relatively small amounts can and quite often does lead to longterm blackouts.

Yes, this is medically correct. Xanax can cause blackouts, especially in folks who take it on a regular basis and combine it with the use of alcohol. When I used to work in a drug rehab facility (I'm a nurse), we used to tell ppl who denied drinking that Xanax was alcohol in a pill!

So, with that said, it's possible that she really doesn't know where Caylee is, but it doesn't excuse anything she's done, agreed?

There is no evidence that Casey was that involved in Alcohol and zanax for her to go into blackouts. Not one person who has spoken about her, not any of her friends who gave tesimony to police have said anything about her having that bad of a problem with alcohol. I don't buy that for a second, if she used zanax it was to drug Caylee.

Let's hope LE did drug tests on KC. You can find trace drugs in hair for months.
If this is her defense, it might eliminate any charges involving premeditation.

I personally think that it was premeditated.
Caylee was hindering Casey's total indulgence in the hedonistic lifestyle
to which she aspired.

Actually for as long as you've had your hair--they can test from root to ends

So if you're hair is down to your shoulders and you estimate that hair grows approx 6 inches in 1 year then you have at least 2 years of evidence on your head

So they can pull some strands and say with a degree of certainty if you did drugs in May of 2007 using the hair they pulled today

They can even do this with ppl who have died then years later a reason for a specific autopsy comes up((a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning))

well, one thing xanax won't do is save Casey from a lifetime prison sentence...she can say goodbye to bikini waxes and cellphones.

Are you absolutely sure that they have not added cell phones and bikini waxes for female (and Tranny) prisoners?

They are digital TV ready...are you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26548827/

They have free Plastic Surgery...do you?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5247021

They have better food than schoolchildren.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...food-for-prisoners-than-for-NHS-patients.html

I heard they let them have girlfriends visit, and they also fool around with each other... so they probably get lucky more often than us worker bees.

This is the most plausible theory yet. So maybe both she and the baby took it? If nothing else, she took it and probably drank and did God knows what with that precious child. But saying that the child is with Zanni the nanny would indicate that she medicated the child. But she consistently lies, so who really knows?

Random thought to throw into the mix while I was a Medic in the Air Force we had to horrible cases of abrupt Xanax withdrawal, the ugliness of it astounding, but sudden withdrawal can result in death what if Caylee was regularly being drugged so KC could party and Caylee's little body couldn't handle the tough withdrawal......

Not excusing KC in any of this.......Just wondering....Trying to find answers why a gorgeous little girl is gone

There is no evidence that Casey was that involved in Alcohol and zanax for her to go into blackouts. Not one person who has spoken about her, not any of her friends who gave tesimony to police have said anything about her having that bad of a problem with alcohol. I don't buy that for a second, if she used zanax it was to drug Caylee.

I agree with you, but I have seen few reports of KC & Xanax/Alcohol. You don't have to abuse it to have a blackout. And, IMO, I don't think she would use Xanax on Caylee...not because she isn't an evil terrible person...but would want them for her partying.

They can even do this with ppl who have died then years later a reason for a specific autopsy comes up((a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning))

Oh PULEEZE!
"(a woman killed her hubby using arsenic then her new hubby died from arsenic poisoning)"

She couldn't think of anything new? Or she didn't want to mess with a plan that worked for her in the past.

That reminds me....

How about the Cyanide that they detected in Casey's (Cindy's) car? Have they released any more info on that in the new 600 pages of documents they released today?

What about the seizure she had a while back? That has always stuck in my mind.....could be a lie too just like the small stroke she said her father had.....

Blackouts are nothing new, though. Many people have blackouts when they drink too much alcohol, and this has been the case for ages. I don't think many crimes are commmitted during blackouts.

And, as was pointed out upthread, there's no evidence that Casey mixed alcohol and xanax, and none of her friends have discussed it in their interviews so far.

Thanks Irish! The BlackOuts were scary enough for me. You feel kinda like a werewolf the next day waking up in your backyard naked saying "What the heck did I do?" (true story, lol)

Not likin' that "werewolf" thing...

Not likin' that "in the backyard naked" thing...

Not likin' that "what the heck did I do" thing...

MAKING HUGE NOTE TO SELF
: Do NOT drink while using Xanax!

Blackouts are nothing new, though. Many people have blackouts when they drink too much alcohol, and this has been the case for ages. I don't think many crimes are commmitted during blackouts.

And, as was pointed out upthread, there's no evidence that Casey mixed alcohol and xanax, and none of her friends have discussed it in their interviews so far.

True. But none of my closest friends knew I was doing it either. To them it just looked like I was hammered...but I was basically a zombie in a dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur