Zanny, Zanax, Xanax, Zanny the nanny *merged threads*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not really heard of Benzo's around here. Xanax is a big club drug in Orlando area. Xanax/Alcohol blackouts are actually very common if you want to google and see some stories. It wasn't really tough to quit. I don't think I was ever really addicted to the drug...only the feeling. I don't recall any withdraws but it still crosses my mind (esp when its being offered). My girlfriend told me a story of this kid she went to high school around here that had a xanax blackout (at least thats the excuse) and killed his GF. I will ask her what his name was later tonight. The blackouts are one of the main reason I quit and I thank the heavens I never injured anyone being such a moron.

Xanax is a Benzo (Benzodiazepine).. as is Klonopin, Valium, Ativan..

I don't wanna take up too much space or go too off topic here but I think I get what you mean.. You weren't an "addict" in the traditional sense (gotta have it every day type thing) you took 'em went ya went out partying.. kinda like people take X or acid? (aaahhh, Acid- now there's a goood drug! *soft sigh*)

I used to get blackouts with Ambien. That's some bad stuff- it didn't make me tired, so I'd pop it with a few beers after my son and hubby went to bed and do the strangest stuff.. I'd clean the house, cook food, mow the friggin' lawn (LOL- I'm an idiot!) and G0d only know what I got into on-line. In the morning I'd have no memory of doing any of it.. often thanking my husband for doing whatever it was.

LOL- I won't even go into the kind of teenager I was!

Anyway, enough hijacking of this thread, sorry ya'll!

Bolded by me...

:eek:
They found cyanide? I thought it was chloroform?
Are they the same with different names:waitasec:

No they are different, very different.

I goofed, cyanide is what they use in the gas chamber,
which is what whoever killed Caylee should get.

If she took xanax and smoked weed she wouldn't remember a whole lot. The mixture can mess you up pretty bad

Other names for xanax = footballs
did she ever mention football or footballs anywhere? I cannot remember but should be something to look out for

If she took xanax and smoked weed she wouldn't remember a whole lot. The mixture can mess you up pretty bad

Again, I have not known that to be the case but as it's been pointed out on this thread I suppose it would depend on ones tolerence.

Could it be possible that Cindy is "Zanny" because she may have used Xanax. She is a nurse. Casey may have joked that her own Mother needs to use Xanax or perhaps Cindy may have stated this as a joke after watching Caylee?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I don't have time to read through all of the pages.

If Casey had looked into ZG's Myspace profile, she would have seen her accident photos. I'm wondering if ZG had maybe left a message on someone's wall about checking out the Sawgrass apartments. This would explain where Casey got a lot of her info. From what I remember, one of the cars in the accident photo looked like it could have been (may not have been) a silver Ford Focus Hatchback.

Could it be possible that Cindy is "Zanny" because she may have used Xanax. She is a nurse. Casey may have joked that her own Mother needs to use Xanax or perhaps Cindy may have stated this as a joke after watching Caylee?

Xanax is like the new "Prozac", probably every other house on the street has a legit bottle in their medicine cabinet. if not Xanax then Klonopin, Valium or Ativan, Xanax's cousin's. Everybody loves a benzo.

Obviously I am overstating it but I just mean to say that many many people have prescriptions for it plus it's sold on the streets so it could be literally anyone that Casey got it from, if she was even getting it.

Hey all! In a few news articles they say 'someone else' mentioned Xanax and Casey replied "we'd be a good time" but I just read the computer forensics report here: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21 Computer Forensics Report.pdf

You can see on page 18 of the report that it's actually Casey who mentions getting Xanax from her friend Annie... see screenshot:

caseyxanaxbd4.jpg

You can see the 'casey o' part of casey o marie is cut off, but it looks like it was indeed Casey who brought up xanax! and this might explain why any interviews with Annie are being kept under wraps..

forgive me if this has already been brought up, I haven't seen it yet!

I believe that was KC's code for Xanax, she drugged Caylee in liew of a babysitter :waitasec:

Jade - um. . . (whispering) you have a fawn in your living room, sssh don't scare it. It is sitting in the easy chair, looking mighty comfy.

Jade - um. . . (whispering) you have a fawn in your living room, sssh don't scare it. It is sitting in the easy chair, looking mighty comfy.
The doe is in the garage, recupperating & taking comfort after being shot.

LOL Dots - took me a minute and I needed a chuckle...

Jade, Bless you for loving animals!

I believe that was KC's code for Xanax, she drugged Caylee in liew of a babysitter :waitasec:

If true, it will show up in the tox reports. I wonder how JB will explain away drugs being in her system.

LOL Dots - took me a minute and I needed a chuckle...

Jade, Bless you for loving animals!

I'm like OMG WTF what is this code LOL and then I saw the avatar

so cuteeeee - dont get those where I am except in a zoo ! grr

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it... I apologize if it has. What do y'all think about this... maybe KC is insisting Caylee is with Zanny but in truth means Zanny is the code word for Xanax and the very spot where she dumped Caylee is the spot where her and her friends used to hang out and maybe took Xanax. Make sense? What are your thoughts on this?

Oh yes, this has been raked over many many times. I don't think there is anything to it, personally.

I actually think L. Padilla stated this was his theory as well (lol)

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I didn't see it... I apologize if it has. What do y'all think about this... maybe KC is insisting Caylee is with Zanny but in truth means Zanny is the code word for Xanax and the very spot where she dumped Caylee is the spot where her and her friends used to hang out and maybe took Xanax. Make sense? What are your thoughts on this?

According to Kio, this was the spot where KC and her friends went to get away from their parents. I'm sure this is where they did any number of things-including experimenting with different substances. I believe this is KC's "nuetral place." I believe in her own twisted way she felt comfortable placing Caylee there as it meant something to her(KC). In her own twistyed way she(KC) probably thought this was more humane than dumping her in a dumpster, the river, or a swamp for the alligators. I think she felt like this was a sort of cemetery since she and her friends had used it as one as children growing up. I'm sure she has rationalized it all away so she can live with herself!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson