Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just as a reference, on another site a poster has collected all the tweets together and there is a following post with some sorting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMa...post_update_the_history_of_kathleen_zellners/

Thanks for sharing this proudfootz!!!! BCA just posted in another thread and it reminded me of this tweet...

Police reports: Others lie but cops turn a blind eye. "The killer (devil) is in the detail" ‪#Eyeswideshut ‪#MakingAMurderer

Thanks for sharing this proudfootz!!!! BCA just posted in another thread and it reminded me of this tweet...

Police reports: Others lie but cops turn a blind eye. "The killer (devil) is in the detail" ‪#Eyeswideshut ‪#MakingAMurderer

Yes, Great list Proud! I know some people were banned from Tick-tock for their relentless insistence that absolutely NO framing took place and that ALL the officials involved were good honest men, just doing their jobs...
which we know is patently ridiculous at this point...

So this a handy reminder for those that can't use Reddit to discuss, that there are still valuable resources to be read over there...

Yet another family grateful for Kathleen Zellner's stellar work. I just love the expression on her face. :) :)

C6vKO5bV0AAHTS0.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6vKO5bV0AAHTS0.jpg:large

[url]https://twitter.com/mattspencer916

[/URL]

Hi dexter, nice to see you back, :) And yes, KZ does excellent work for those wrongfully convicted.
Thank you Ms. Karinna🤗❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm not the one to usually post these but I just had to!

To all the skeptics, doubters & haters just be patient because we are really going to make you mad.#MakingAMurderer #Reversaloffortune

To all the skeptics, doubters & haters just be patient because we are really going to make you mad.#MakingAMurderer #Reversaloffortune
This made my day! Thanks for posting. :happydance:

Edited to add: I feel terrible for TH's parents because I don't think they have any idea what happened behind the scenes in this "investigation". They were completely misled and that is a horrible shame.

I can't WAIT.
Never a doubt in my mind😀😀😀

This made my day! Thanks for posting. :happydance:

Edited to add: I feel terrible for TH's parents because I don't think they have any idea what happened behind the scenes in this "investigation". They were completely misled and that is a horrible shame.
Great post, my friend.
A true shame indeed.

You are SO right on when you say this is a CLEAR CUT CASE.
NO B.S.
As many books & tweets as we have seen.
Not to mention we have certainly picked apart the state's case piece by piece, IMO
Having said ALL of that, with all it implies...
You nailed It!
He WAS either FRAMED or he WAS NOT.
Time will tell.
Tick tock😉😉😉

Love it, :loveyou:

I'm sure Ms. Zellner is working very hard behind the scenes, and yes, patience is a requirement. And the SA case is not her only case either, and i'm sure she has a lot of other cases that will keep her going for a very long time.

Thanks for posting it CoolJ!

Must be a lot of "Sweat DNA" over there at the Kratz household today. :D

So should we all be concerned? Clearly this tweet shows she is back peddling again? :biggrin:

I have the feeling that Zellner will walk away from this case after Steven is released from prison upon exoneration.

JMOO

I have the feeling that Zellner will walk away from this case after Steven is released from prison upon exoneration.

JMOO
I have the feeling you are correct😉

She was not going to go to bat for just some old hick murderer rapist, and
she sure as heck didn't stay in the game this LONG for one either😉

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics