Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All!!
Hum...that doesn't sound like the tweets from KZ before. It really does have a different tone to the tweet, like someone else composed it.

Anyway, sounds like the test results are inconclusive, IMHO. The tweet sounds like it is directed to someone specific, not the general public~~but~~I could be wrong.

I think your right Karinna, I don't think she would proceed if she thought he was guilty. Remember she took this case pro-bono and I recall reading about Ryan Ferguson and that case cost her almost $1.5 million. I can only imagine SA's will cost that amount or more. I don't think she would want to waste her time and money on someone who was guilty, when there are plenty of other innocent people that need her help.

Hi BCA, And exactly what you said too, :) And Yes i remember in a video showing KZ has a big case load of other cases. There are probably quite a few people there that could use her help.

Zellner's profile pic changed:

attachment.php

Attachments

• fGIHpJ1l.jpg
    fGIHpJ1l.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 191
If I had to take a guess... I'm guessing a petition is going to be filed soon.

SG tweeted a few more interesting comments today...

State has a month to accept or deny before we can even get a hearing date. We just need a little more patience!

when someone asked what she meant...

The petition that KZ must file first

https://twitter.com/SandyGreenman
(look at tweets and replies)

It's nice that KZ is keeping everyone updated from time to time, even though things have been quiet lately. But as we know it's all a process that doesn't happen in a hurry, and i'm sure it won't be long before there will be much more to discuss in the near future, :)

It's the first thing that came to mind, :)
Imagine that😀
Anyway...
This waiting.
Patience is not one of my strengths😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

KZ changed her profile picture again on twitter.

This is what is says...

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."

BBM, Yes i think that is exactly what KZ would do. And i certainly would imagine if there was any indication SA was guilty at all, she certainly would not waste her time and proceed with something she would have no chance to be able to win, plus i also think she would deem that to be very unethical to do so as well.

Zellner is in the business of righting some horrible wrongs. She has no interest in helping a guilty person go free so if she found proof of a client's guilt she would drop them like a hot potato.

What is KZ saying in the second tweet? That the first post conviction motion was filed and was lost?

I think KZ was just saying to be patient... it took 834 days the first time and it was unsuccessful, it's only been 492 days since she took the case and she plans on winning, so be patient ;-)

If I had to take a guess... I'm guessing a petition is going to be filed soon.

SG tweeted a few more interesting comments today...

State has a month to accept or deny before we can even get a hearing date. We just need a little more patience!

when someone asked what she meant...

The petition that KZ must file first

https://twitter.com/SandyGreenman
(look at tweets and replies)

She is who again? Part of KZ's team?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads