Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
zellner twitter pic.jpg

KZ changed her twitter pic again. It's a machine that is referenced in the motion she filed in August. It's mentioned in regards to testing the RAV4 key and SA's buccal swabs. I don't think she got the buccal swabs, but she did get the RAV4 key, and she got the hood latch swab (would be interesting to see what is on that that... we know it's NOT sweat LOL)

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ction-Scientific-Testing_redacted.pdf#page=40

Lots of chatter on the family fb page about SA being happy and making plans for when he is out. Just a guess, but I don't imagine it will be much longer before KZ files something, otherwise she is risking SA saying something to the wrong person, as he's been known to do ;-) JMO

ok... so something is happening. According to this article: http://fox11online.com/news/local/l...m-halbach-murder-sent-to-illinois-for-testing

Bullet fragment evidence from the Teresa Halbach murder was sent to an Illinois lab this week for testing.
The items were shipped Monday - for forensic re-examination of evidence - and returned Tuesday, according to the Manitowoc County Clerk of Courts office.

Results of the tests were not filed, however. The order does not state specifically what was being sought by the tests.

The tests come after a request from the state Department of Justice after a stipulation with the attorneys for Steven Avery, who is appealing his conviction for the 2005 murder of Halbach.

This news... along with KZ's twitter pic change.... I have to think the results are in and now the STATE is requesting more tests???

I will look into this a bit more later, I don't have the time at the moment. But there was an update on the court site showing that this evidence went out on the 22nd and back on the 23rd. Hoping that SkippTopp gets us a copy of the order and will be watching for it. The article says it was the State Justice dept, but I would like to see it for myself ;-)

KZ has been changing her twitter pic lots the past week or so. I saw 2 different pics of a dog wearing a "Free Steven Avery" shirt, the JEOL mass spec machine, yesterday it was someone on top of a mountain, today it is ...
zellner tweet june 7 17.JPG

10909 days. Doing the calculations, he has spent 10846 days in jail, 6618 days the first time (if he was arrested on July 29th 1985, I can't remember if it was the 29th or 30th), and so far 4228 days this time (up to today's date).

Incoming Zellnami? LOL

zellner tweet june 7 17 2.JPG

RF tweeted about 20 minutes ago... KZ has just retweeted.

Also... re: my last post. Someone on reddit was able to make the connection to The Truman Show, on the 10909th day his life started to change!

Incoming Zellnami? LOL

View attachment 117988

Also... re: my last post. Someone on reddit was able to make the connection to The Truman Show, on the 10909th day his life started to change!

And here we go!!!!!!

I love how she let RF be the first to report it!!

Its ON!

And here we go!!!!!!

I love how she let RF be the first to report it!!

Its ON!

me too CoolJ! and her dang cryptic tweet this morning 10909 days... lol

I'm keeping my eye out, the court site hasn't been updated yet, and I'm sure there is someone ready to get the docs and is on it ;-)

Incoming Zellnami? LOL

View attachment 117988

Do you think the "BOMBSHELL" comment was a little shot to Nancy Grace??

Yesterday I re-read her forward in the Kratz fairy tale novella ... and she is going to have some explaining to do. She may be named in a lawsuit for the straight up lies she wrote in that forward. JMO

New KZ Tweets:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-kz Tweets.JPG
    Capture-kz Tweets.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 45
I'm so confused...there is so much happening at one time.

I thought I had read that prisoners DON'T have access to the internet. So, is this the REAL Steven Avery Tweeting or someone from the family???

KZ is reposting tweets by Steven Avery.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-SA.JPG
    Capture-SA.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 80
Carla Chase Tweet...

I have to admit, I saw that picture and I never thought about this.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-CC Tweet 060917.JPG
    Capture-CC Tweet 060917.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 149
I'm so confused...there is so much happening at one time.

I thought I had read that prisoners DON'T have access to the internet. So, is this the REAL Steven Avery Tweeting or someone from the family???

KZ is reposting tweets by Steven Avery.

attachment.php

Hi,BCA :wave:Now don't quote me on this ,cuz I could be wrong, but I think that one of SA's twin sons is named after him. Maybe she is re-tweeting the son's tweet?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandi72
Back