Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok in case I slept through it - weren't we waiting for some sort of evidence about the registration card or something to be released?

Casey was seeing a cop, on and off, during the time she murdered her daughter.

IMO Casey saw ZG's car, wrote down the license plate, and asked the boyfriend cop to run the plate and give her the information. Sure she could also have seen the siggy on the registration for Sawgrass apartments, but she got the details from him.

Remember, he got fired because he did not tell his superior that he knew Casey? I think he is the source of the ZG info.

That does make sense. So guess we are waiting for trial for that info.

This old thread sure is full of mysteries. I must have been asleep in the beginning because I don't recall anything about the "other other other" ZG and the buglary. Well that's not true entirely, I remember hearing some little shred of something about a computer theft but I never read any details on that situation. Guess I"ll have to do a search (sigh, haaa). What WAS that all about... hmmm....

Ok you all, I really wanted to post about this but but but the tornado sirens just went off here in Tulsa - so I am off of here for a few hours and will be back --- scary

I remember hearing Rob and Leonard talk about how KC was at the complex that day in Tony's Jeep, looking for her friends who lived there..and she was praked near the front lobby for some time, perhaps thinking about her next move..IDK..when Zenaida was leaving the complex after completing a tour. As ZFG walked toward her car, the apt. manager came out of the office and yelled "Zenaida! Zenaida!" as if she forgot something. That's when KC learned of her name, saw her go into her car..

The details are vague I just remember being told that story. Kind of silly, IMO, but just throwing it out there.

Also - did KC have any friends that worked at the office there? I can't recall but I remember that being a theory back in the day as well..

Since you are local you may have heard that story there in Orlando. I am sure there has been talk that outsiders just have not heard. Remember TL and KC were looking for apartments during that time so she could have seen ZG. Also I think there may be a link to the tattoo parlour. jmo

Ok you all, I really wanted to post about this but but but the tornado sirens just went off here in Tulsa - so I am off of here for a few hours and will be back --- scary

Ohhhhh. Hope you are okay. That is scary........

O/T but okiedokie, please check in and let us know you're safe

Casey was seeing a cop, on and off, during the time she murdered her daughter.

IMO Casey saw ZG's car, wrote down the license plate, and asked the boyfriend cop to run the plate and give her the information. Sure she could also have seen the siggy on the registration for Sawgrass apartments, but she got the details from him.

Remember, he got fired because he did not tell his superior that he knew Casey? I think he is the source of the ZG info.

That's how I always thought she came up with ZFG name and info also.
She was sitting outside, and called either Jesse or the cop that was fired and asked them to run the plate through the DAV or whatever it is called.

I always thought that it was "strange" that when she would talk to her parents and Lee from jail, that she always told them to run the name through that system, and, was very indignant about it.
Like she was authority on that system, etc.

If ICA had an LE friend run tags on anybody for her, LE would know about it and that friend would have his job in jeopardy. Which is why nothing was in any of the released docs. It didn't happen.

I don't believe any info on ZFG came from LE to ICA. Although I can't prove it, it is one of those coinkydinky situations to me.

I wonder if management there ever allows squatters? Were all the employees interviewed? Did they take pictures of the apartment to show it was clean and not lived in? I wonder if neighbors were interviewed. This seems to be a huge coincidence that Columbo would definately be raising an eyebrow to. Something just isn't right here. IMO

IMHO only - I personally feel that Caysey filled out the form herself (sloppily) to set up her story. Those guest cards are often laying around, and if there's no driver's license on it, then the chances are the apartment manager never saw the "guest". Where I live we have to leave a DL number before seeing an apartment.

Again - just my opinion.

Mel

I think Casey was in the office and acted interested in wanting an apartment there and somehow got "Z" application info and sloppily redid it . She thought she was so above and beyond and would get away with all of this, but guess what, she is sitting in jail forever now!

IIRC, KC was definately at Sawgrass or in the vicinity according to her cell pings.

This is what R. Grund had to say about ZG...

GRUND: I never saw her or spoke to her, but I did hear of her. I heard of her in April of `06, when Casey lost her regular baby-sitter. As I said, Jesse would watch her. I would watch her. She tried to get my high-school-age son to watch her, which meant I watched her because I have an office in my home.

Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from J. Hopkins, who has a son named...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

So the fact that a ZG showed up when she did at Sawgrass is freaky...

I remember hearing Rob and Leonard talk about how KC was at the complex that day in Tony's Jeep, looking for her friends who lived there..and she was praked near the front lobby for some time, perhaps thinking about her next move..IDK..when Zenaida was leaving the complex after completing a tour. As ZFG walked toward her car, the apt. manager came out of the office and yelled "Zenaida! Zenaida!" as if she forgot something. That's when KC learned of her name, saw her go into her car..

The details are vague I just remember being told that story. Kind of silly, IMO, but just throwing it out there.

Also - did KC have any friends that worked at the office there? I can't recall but I remember that being a theory back in the day as well..

Actually, IIRC, Lenny stated that the apt. manager came out of the office and yelled, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"....kinda sounded like another one of Lenny's "stories" he would tell, without stating that they were Just His Opinion. Most people would yell "Ms. Gonzalez", so I think LP was telling tales. JMO :)

I recall LP was telling Nancy how one day he and rob went over to Sawgrass themselves to ask some questions. The leasing agent relayed the story of how Ms.Gonzalez forgot her ID or to sign the document or something so he or she went running after her in the parking lot yelling Ms. Gonzales, Miss...Zenaida..you forgot something. He theorized that is where Casey overheard the name, and got the would be description of a Ford Focus, with NY plates. The car Zenaida had been in that day was a silver car like a focus, her son's...and guess where the plates were from...New York City.

The good ole' boys here in Texas would be calm, but say something like...GET A ROPE!!!

I hope the jury awards Mrs. Gonzalez and her children an OBSCENE AMOUNT OF MONEY. It was evil what she did to that poor family. I hope Morgan and Mitnick are able to add Cindy to the suit as well, so no one in that family profits further from any media deals.

If Baez thinks getting a predominately Hispanic jury that will bond with him is gonna save Casey, he better start praying now that they never learn of what Casey did to this single mother...this HISPANIC single mother!!! He seems to have a very poor understanding of this.

I wonder if management there ever allows squatters? Were all the employees interviewed? Did they take pictures of the apartment to show it was clean and not lived in? I wonder if neighbors were interviewed. This seems to be a huge coincidence that Columbo would definately be raising an eyebrow to. Something just isn't right here. IMO

bbm. Honestly?? Property managers "allowing squatters"??? My brother supervises a number of apartment communities and their on-site managers, and "squatters" are unheard of in "managed complexes" such as Sawgrass. Unoccupied units are always locked (dead-bolted) and an employee would have to be a fool to somehow provide a key to a squatter. IIRC, the apartment in question that KC chose to spin her Zanny Nanny lie was in fact a unit used to show prospective renters what the apartments looked like. It seems logical that any such "mystery squatter" would be discovered within days, if not sooner. No one was currently living at the unit in question at Sawgrass. No one. It was unoccupied and had been for months. Sawgrass was not an abandoned, run-down property. It was a managed community, and you can bet that if that unit was indeed shown to prospective renters it was minimally cleaned at least once a week and most likely viewed daily. Apartment managers are under pressure to get units rented asap and I would wager that the unit in question was probably part of their "tour" whenever a prospect came in....most likely daily. JMO.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back