Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok you all, I really wanted to post about this but but but the tornado sirens just went off here in Tulsa - so I am off of here for a few hours and will be back --- scary

Prayers for your safety!

Black Chapel tattoo I think? There was a Zenaida in Brevard County who had her office broken into and computer stolen, it made me think at first that perhaps KC was attempting to steal Zenaida's identity, but then I thought she isn't bold enough to do a B&E. Now hear me out..I know she's stolen Amy's identity and she's accused of being a murderer - but I still view her criminal acts as cowardly. She was GIVEN access to Amy's stuff and trusted with it..(remember when she took money out of Amy's pants and told Amy she must have been sleepwalking when Amy couldn't find the money the next day?) so that's how she was able to steal the checks and the ID. She murdered a defenseless child - HER child - who trusted her.

I still don't see her as "brazen" enough to break into a building and steal a computer, but of course - I could be wrong. JMO.

That was so bizarre! To have an office break-in and the computer stolen of a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalas. This happened within a few days of the whole Caylee Anthony story breaking. The woman had a website........I think about child care, and she put a disclaimer on her website that she wasn't the Zenaida Gonzalas in the Caylee Anthony disappearance.

There was never any explanation from LE about that break-in. Did they catch the culprit? Was there any connection to Casey Anthony?

I don't think Casey would break into a building and steal a computer, but did she know the person or persons responsible for that theft and get the name from them?

right the weird thing was that RG stated that Casey had told him the ZFG name long before, so Casey didn't just learn of the name of this woman at Sawgrass that day

but the woman questioned by police, ZG, (actually ZCG if I recall correctly), was also there that same date Casey said she dropped Caylee off with her ZFG.

That ZG or her boyfriend according to many here had a Cast Iron Tattoo shop icon on their facebook or myspace IIRC (I can't remember if I saw it myself, I did see when that ZG or her boyfriend posted at the top of their page "you think it's bad now, just wait it will get worst (their spelling) for you".

And there was the ZG with the parenting blog. (I have seen it posted here that this person was the one whose office was broken into.) I think I remember this parenting blogger ZG posting on their page eventually that their name is fictitious and they are actually a guy. Did anyone else see that? Unfortunately many of the discussions on all this here got locked/yanked etc after the grand jury and it's hard to remember it all now.

No, I don't remember ever hearing anything further about the break-in either. I'd like to know what LE found out too.

I always wondered if maybe RG was mistaken and had not heard that name that early on? Then it would be interesting if Tony's jeep (with whoever was in it, Casey, Casey and Tony, whatever) was there at Sawgrass that day, the possibility that Casey and/or whoever got that woman's name on that date.

Then the question is, why would they have inserted the Fernandez when that ZG that was at Sawgrass on that date doesn't have that middle name and hadn't put it on the sign-in.

And supposedly Casey had at least mentioned the name "Zanny" to people before that date. Or had she, I wonder? Did they maybe just hear the name so much after that date that they thought they'd heard it before? IDK

Now if there really is a Cast Iron Tattoo connection, the question was, was Casey maybe in reality already acquainted with this person, had a meeting been arranged there for some reason

p.s. Of course the woman ZG was cleared by LE.

to complicate the theories, a contact in Casey's phone, Frank McK, in addition to the car parts scam that he was arrested for, was rumored to have been involved in an apartment deposit scam in the past, so many here wondered if there had been any scam of that sort going on (involving any apartment at Sawgrass)

Didn't LE say that they checked the tapes and neither she nor Caylee appeared on the tape on the day Casey said she dropped of Caylee??
Something doesn't smell right sniff sniff

If Tony and Casey were there (we know he was looking for a new apartment, they looked at Crane's Landing etc, of course neither of them has said they looked at apartments at Sawgrass), but if they did, that would have put them in the apartment office, one or both of them could conceivably have seen ZG's info card if it had been left on the desk when the apartment manager took her to show her the apartment.

Then the question would still be why would Casey add the "Fernandez" to her name, and why give different names for roommates instead of the two girls' names ZG had put on the card (her daughters' names).

If Casey was there by herself, not with Tony to look at apartments, she wouldn't have had any reason to go into the manager's office, right? She had various friends still living there but none working in the office, right? (I'm trying to remember :) )

If Casey really had mentioned this name to friends and family before this date, then it would be hard to believe it was pure coincidence that this woman of this name was there on this date

was it only from Leonard that we ever heard that the jeep was there? I can't remember the source for that. Did Leonard say that ZG had mentioned seeing the jeep with NY plates?

I remember it being discussed here that there is/was a security camera facing from the office toward the gate and one facing from the office toward the pool IIRC. I don't remember ever hearing about footage of the Pontiac or the Jeep though, was anything ever released?

Didn't LE, very early in this case, show pics to a Sawgrass employee to see if he/she recognized any of them? I barely remember that one pic was recognized but it was said in the report that all the pics were of the same person. The person in the pics was never named. I think this may have been where we began to speculate that KC was ZG.

Didn't LE say that they checked the tapes and neither she nor Caylee appeared on the tape on the day Casey said she dropped of Caylee??

Just saw your post Manny, I think you're right, in that case no footage was released because there isn't any footage with Casey LOL :) Presumably if LE said this there are cameras everywhere in the complex even if she'd driven in a different way than she described/dropped off Caylee on the other side or whatever...

So the freakydink that remains is that Casey mentioned that date, a date when someone of that name did go there, and she knew this without having been there herself. OK. :)

I forget the details now, but remember the old discussions about the location of the ZG office that was broken into? Some folks here said the office was near Nicole G's, people wondering if Cindy or Casey had ever gone for counseling in this complex, etc. If anyone has links handy to those discussions please link them in :)

Ok you all, I really wanted to post about this but but but the tornado sirens just went off here in Tulsa - so I am off of here for a few hours and will be back --- scary

hope you all are fine, okiedokie (I'm an Okie, too, from OKC :) but living out of state now.) Take care and let us know how you are

With all due respect, are we really going back to the "Zenaida is real" theory? Because that's been debunked SO many times via "Zanny" = Xani = Xanax, KC's computer searches on the ZG name, her statement at Universal that she was lying, etc.

Yes, but that would have been tape of the 9th of June, because at that point in time (they told KC they had viewed the tapes at the Universal interview with KC), they were going on the info that Caylee was last seen on the 9th.
I don't think we know if they went back and viewed the 16th.

I am voting for Casey did it herself. Do we have any discovery that shows the card? We have Casey's letters from prison, right? Does the handwriting match?

Ok in case I slept through it - weren't we waiting for some sort of evidence about the registration card or something to be released?

Wow, surprised to see this old chestnut, I think this may be the first thread I ever started here! :)

The registration card was released in discovery a long time ago.

I am voting for Casey did it herself. Do we have any discovery that shows the card? We have Casey's letters from prison, right? Does the handwriting match?

It was filled out by the leasing agent, and it was determined that ZFG had been there.

Is there a connection with Dante, AnnieD, VickyA into the sawgrass apartments?

This is the site for an individual called Vicky Aleman. She fits the characteristics of Zany the Nanny down to a 'T', including physical appearance, Sawgrass Apartments, sister with the same name, common friends with Casey, etc.

Her interview has NOT been released by LE.

Vicky is a friend of Annie's... who's interview has not been released by LE.

below is her myspace link...I cannot access it since I don't have an account there...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.vi...e&friendID=138228460

Danny Colamarino (aka: Danny Knight) – Owner of Cast Iron Tattoo Shop said Casey was a regular customer, yet she only had 2 tattoos. She got the 1st one at age 18 and 2nd at age 22.

Bobby Lee Williams – Tattoo Artist at Cast Iron Tattoos Shop. He designed the “Bella Vita” tatoo on Casey’s left shoulder - 7/3/08

Lance Charles White – Knows Casey because she frequents Cast Iron Tattoo

Matthew A Crisp – Community Mgr. at Cranes Landing Apartments & classmate. Graduated from Colonial High School.

Katie Sue Robinson – has same facebook friends in common w/Casey (Vicky Aleman and Matthew Crisp, etc). Lives in Sawgrass Apartments. She was unwilling to be interviewed by LE.

Victoria Aleman (aka: Vicky) – has friends in common w/Casey (Katie Sue Robinson, Matthew Crisp, etc.) Vicky lived at Sawgrass Apartments.

Jay Ferrell – friend of Katie Sue Robinson, Matthew Crisp and Victoria Aleman.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-whos-who-list/acquantances/

also Vicky Aleman is on the witness list according to below link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/11/29/review-michael-burnetts-work/

I wonder if in passing, through ICA's many, many friends...did they meet for a second???

I can't access Myspace, please let me know if this is on the subject or if it needs deletion....TIA

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Okay background information FYI

Tony had never been to Sawgrass so he and Casey did not go there looking for an apartment.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/25121233/Lazzaro-Interview-with-Law-Enforcement-101708
page 52

EE: Okay. Have you ever been to Sawgrass?
AL: No. I don’t even know where that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are Casey's movement on June 17th. Page 7 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974626/detail.html

On June 17, 2008, the cellular activity for Casey Anthony’s cellular phone indicated movement to the south at approximately 1481 hours from the area of Semoran Blvd. and Aloma Ave. The cellular activitiy remained in the area of her parent’s residence located at 4937 Hopespring Drive, Orlando, Florida until approximately 1445 hours and briefly entered an area near Lee Vista Blvd. and T.P.C. Drive to the west. The cellular activity then moved west and remained in the area bordered by Alafaya Trail, Research Parkway and E. Colonial Drive until 1720 hours. The cellular activity then moved west and remained in the area near Anthony Lazzaro’s apartment located at **** Sutton Place, Orlando, FL until 0031 hours on June 18, 2008.

Page 52 and 57- ZG guest card on June 17th- no time was written in:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

page 58 of that link has a statement by Henry Garcia referencing the 12 photographs shown to identify ZG
page 60 of that link provides information about apt 210 from Amanda Macklin

This is what R. Grund had to say about ZG...

GRUND: I never saw her or spoke to her, but I did hear of her. I heard of her in April of `06, when Casey lost her regular baby-sitter. As I said, Jesse would watch her. I would watch her. She tried to get my high-school-age son to watch her, which meant I watched her because I have an office in my home.

Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from J. Hopkins, who has a son named...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

So the fact that a ZG showed up when she did at Sawgrass is freaky...

Bad form quoting myself but I wanted to add that Casey herself backs up R. Grund in her statement to LE.

Q And when did Lauren stop watching Zen.... ah your child?

A Um, maybe April of 2006

Q OK. And end of April 2006 roughly is when Zenaida started watching her?

A Yes.

page 77
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back