ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have two more hours to go?

No - It's going to posted anytime their time...which is three hours ahead which you know! :floorlaugh: What kind of a day are you having? :innocent: ...

So we have two more hours to go?

No - but your question gives me the opportunity to answer my own...

The notice said it would be posted within the hour - that notice was posted at 2:38pm Orlando time.

Now, within the hour means within the clock hour - but whoever wrote that thought it sounded way more fancier and edumacated to say within the hour, as opposed to within AN hour.

Pet Peeve - among many (including among/between, but that's a different story altogether).

...In short, if they were anywhere near correct - about three more minutes.

We turn the clocks back November 6th. Late this year.

No - but your question gives me the opportunity to answer my own...

The notice said it would be posted within the hour - that notice was posted at 2:38pm Orlando time.

Now, within the hour means within the clock hour - but whoever wrote that thought it sounded way more fancier and edumacated to say within the hour, as opposed to within AN hour.

Pet Peeve - among many (including among/between, but that's a different story altogether).

...In short, if they were anywhere near correct - about three more minutes.

bbm! I didnt know that *blush* I always took it and used it to mean an hour :thud:

No - It's going to posted anytime their time...which is three hours ahead which you know! :floorlaugh: What kind of a day are you having? :innocent: ...
Home sick with a bad cold... might go take a shower while I wait.

bbm! I didnt know that *blush* I always took it and used it to mean an hour :thud:

no worries friend! It's all gotten a mushed together in common parlance and nobody cares except me and a couple others who wish journalists would get their stuff together....

(((hugs!)))

From Patty G:

InSession In Session
#CaseyAnthony's deposition video will be released within the hour. Stay tuned to @InSession and @HLNTV for more!
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

She posted it on the newsthread at 2:38 I believe.

:eek::eek: So ... we will get to see FCA's "disguise" ? Wig and SunGlasses ?

:seeya::seeya:

@bobkealing
bob kealing John Morgan's people telling me #CaseyAnthony civil attorney moving to block posting of her 10-8 deposition video. #breaking
42 seconds ago

@bobkealing
bob kealing John Morgan's people telling me #CaseyAnthony civil attorney moving to block posting of her 10-8 deposition video. #breaking
42 seconds ago

better move faster, hour's almost up :floorlaugh: j/k I know I know, unlike JB&co, morgan & morgan do the right thing and follow the law.

can you imagine (is it greene doing this case for OCA) poor greene getting his phone blown up by OCA right now??? :floorlaugh:

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan He informed us of his intention to file an emergency motion to seal. We are unable to file depo until this matter is resolved. Sorry!!
1 minute ago via

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan He informed us of his intention to file an emergency motion to seal. We are unable to file depo until this matter is resolved. Sorry!!
1 minute ago via

wow, seems like old times here!

rats - now I have to get out of my jammies! (day off - makin it a jammies day)

@MattMorganESQ
1 minute ago via

I guess Atty Greene did not get JB's email that he's shopping in NYC for an interview for KC. jmo

LOL LOL LOL Premature Tweet.

HLNPrimeNews HLN Prime News

Casey Anthony's video deposition has finally been released! Tune in tonight at 5p Special Report & 6p Prime News for a look.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@Serendipiterry Hopefully by Thursday.
4 minutes ago
»
Matt Morgan
@
@solo_on_earth We could be sanctioned if we filed after his verbal request not to.
5 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
He informed us of his intention to file an emergency motion to seal. We are unable to file depo until this matter is resolved. Sorry!!
10 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
We received a phone call from opposing counsel while I was at the court house preparing to file the depo.
11 minutes ago

So I guess KC's people still think she is "special". jmo

@
@Serendipiterry Hopefully by Thursday.
4 minutes ago
»
Matt Morgan
@
@solo_on_earth We could be sanctioned if we filed after his verbal request not to.
5 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
He informed us of his intention to file an emergency motion to seal. We are unable to file depo until this matter is resolved. Sorry!!
10 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
We received a phone call from opposing counsel while I was at the court house preparing to file the depo.
11 minutes ago

Can't wait to read the motion and the REASON for an emergency Motion to Seal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak