ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't thought of this before now, but does anybody know how ZG was going to afford an apartment at Saltgrass? Was she on government assistance or did she have a job at the time. (because I thought she didn't have a job)
Thanks in advance.

From what I can remember I believe she had a job in June when she looked at Sawgrass but left that job when the new job became available at the time KC was arrested. She had not had a chance to start the new position and her future employer decided to withdraw the offer because of the press. The new job was a better job for her. She was not on government assistance. I know at some point she moved into a shelter but I do not know if it was for homeless or if she was hiding out in a women's abuse shelter. I don't think that was ever made clear, only that her children were being threatened and she was fearful something would happen to them. Scary. jmo

@strawberrypsu
Someone
@MattMorganESQ any news on releasing the depo interview?

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@strawberrypsu coming soon.

Not sure if he means the answer is coming soon or the video is coming soon. Last week he said they were waiting for FCAs attorney who was out of town.

@strawberrypsu
Someone

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan

Not sure if he means the answer is coming soon or the video is coming soon. Last week he said they were waiting for FCAs attorney who was out of town.

I forgot we were even waiting to see it, that's how much I care about OCA. frankly I dont care if it is sealed - and I hope she continues her ridiculous act and ZG wins her case, that's what I care about.

this is not to say I wont watch it and LOL at OCA if it is released :floorlaugh:

I forgot we were even waiting to see it, that's how much I care about OCA. frankly I dont care if it is sealed - and I hope she continues her ridiculous act and ZG wins her case, that's what I care about.

this is not to say I wont watch it and LOL at OCA if it is released :floorlaugh:

I'm looking forward to it.
Baseball hat, wig, angry with nostrils flaring.
I'm always up for a good belly laugh.
:floorlaugh:

@strawberrypsu
Someone

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan

Thank you Strawberry our tweeter! I was just came to this thread looking for that very answer!

I'm looking forward to the release of the depo too... I'd like to hear the questions asked and of course cannot wait to see FCA's disguise :waitasec: and nostrils flaring :floorlaugh:

Wondered about the disguise a little last week and came to the conclusion that she must be out in public, otherwise, why hide her apparence? Maybe she has changed enough (blonde hair and such) to do so? :furious::furious::furious::furious:

off topic.... the other day my little one had walk to school day... about 1/2 way into our walk her little classmate joined us. her name was Caylee, she was 7-years-old, and had long brown hair in a pony.... the rest of our walk was truly heartbreaking for me!

KARMA hurry up!

I'm looking forward to it.
Baseball hat, wig, angry with nostrils flaring.
I'm always up for a good belly laugh.

I know! I just want to see her ridiculous costume! :floorlaugh:

Just for a fun FYI re Orlando Atty John Morgan (who is Matt Morgan's dad), I saw on the local noon news today that President Obama will be at John Morgan's home tonight for a fundraiser:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lando-today-for-2-Central-Florida-fundraisers

Now back to our regular crime solving :crazy:

Wonder if this was a topic of conversation?

Jury1.png

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
#caseyanthony depo will be available VERY soon.
5 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Keep your eyes on forthepeople.com today.

http://www.forthepeople.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

what I wanna know is why so soon? why no posturing by defense? if they didnt request it to be sealed, why not?

oh, I know...OCA doesnt get any attn that way. neither do they for that matter. I think I predicted this a few pages back :floorlaugh::great:

From Patty G:

InSession In Session
#CaseyAnthony's deposition video will be released within the hour. Stay tuned to @InSession and @HLNTV for more!
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

She posted it on the newsthread at 2:38 I believe.

f5 ... f5 ... f5... f5... f5

oh and while we wait - does "within the hour" mean:

a.) within an hour
b.) within the whole clock hour (e.g. - within the 2 o'clock hour)

discuss, and support your arguments using the above example....

a.) within an hour

oh man, last time I didnt f5, I went off to read instead and WS crashed :crazy: and I couldnt get on to find out anything :floorlaugh:

From Patty G:

InSession In Session
#CaseyAnthony's deposition video will be released within the hour. Stay tuned to @InSession and @HLNTV for more!
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

She posted it on the newsthread at 2:38 I believe.
2:38 in which time zone please?

a.) within an hour

Sure, I'll discuss....:waiting: .... :waiting: .... :waiting: ..... :waiting: .... :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak