ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, it looks as if JM certainly is not into the ZG case for the money or the publicity. lol Oh, and what was it that CA called JM....a limo chaser....no, no......oh, yes ambulance chaser.

Or

"You know that little petition you got ,Caylee's Law? Yeah,the one with 1,295,579 signatures? I'm handling a lawsuit against that mother.You know,the one that never reported her daughter missing".

I certainly hope our tax dollars aren't funding a conversation like that.
He spends so much more tax dollars than any other President on security. It is just amazingly ridiculous. Not to mention his vehicle the Beast.

He spends so much more tax dollars than any other President on security. It is just amazingly ridiculous. Not to mention his vehicle the Beast.

Maybe he's there to ask why the KC A's case was so expensive for the taxpayers when it was only a "drowning". jmo

Please don't let this devolve into a political discussion.

Yes - this is not the place for political discussion. Take it to the political pavilion.

Salem

Get Ready.
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
getting ready to post video : )

Twitter 23 minutes ago.

Get Ready.

Twitter 23 minutes ago.

Did it say what video? Is it the KC depo with the disguise? Or dinner with the Prez? (Please let it be the depo! Please let it be the depo! :cool:)

Get Ready.

Twitter 23 minutes ago.

Did it say what video? Is it the KC depo with the disguise? Or dinner with the Prez? (Please let it be the depo! Please let it be the depo! :cool:)

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
#Obama 's Orlando Visit youtube.com/watch?v=QO2HRC…
Flag this media YouTube
8 minutes ago via

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2HRCcxfDU"]Obama's Orlando Visit - YouTube[/ame]

Well, it looks as if JM certainly is not into the ZG case for the money or the publicity. lol Oh, and what was it that CA called JM....a limo chaser....no, no......oh, yes ambulance chaser.

He's more like a tricycle chaser - he'll chase anything with wheels for fame and glory! lol

I'd have thought by the time it was time to do this deposition, OCA would have completely understood the issues that ZFG has with people calling her a kidnapper/murderer so she can't find a job or a place to live.

Ummm, isn't OCA having the same problems? Can't find a place to live or find a job because she has been labelled a murderer also?

Is it just me????? Geez, how about a little empathy OCA? Seems to me OCA should have been able to see a little common ground there? :lol:

Just kidding....:innocent:

I guess it's fine if they release the tape but I don't care if I never see that freaky bird ever again. It was a relief when the trial ended to no longer look at her malicious, self-serving, calculating, hateful, remorseless, monstrous face. She gives me the creeps.

I guess it's fine if they release the tape but I don't care if I never see that freaky bird ever again. It was a relief when the trial ended to no longer look at her malicious, self-serving, calculating, hateful, remorseless, monstrous face. She gives me the creeps.
It's the general public who should fear her...not the other way around. I hope she stays hidden. Safer for the world at large. JMO

I haven't thought of this before now, but does anybody know how ZG was going to afford an apartment at Saltgrass? Was she on government assistance or did she have a job at the time. (because I thought she didn't have a job)
Thanks in advance.

maybe she was just looking, maybe it gave her something to reach for, maybe it made her feel good - people that are struggling to make ends meet have dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez