ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct if I am wrong but ZG by now is above any suspicion IMO.
Anybody who would employ her now, would not her kind of famous status be an asset to a business and rather draw new customers?
That said, she probably had a hard time finding a job several years ago and should be compensated for that..

This lawsuit was brought very early in the case. It's not new,just got postponed because of the trial.
That period of time is what she is seeking compensation for.

The DT is claiming since the lies were told during the same interview and FCA didn't have time to pause and reflect the four charges should be reduced to one act, one lie.
Judge P found in favor of the prosecution, that during the interview FCA did have time between her lies to stop and reflect during her statement and as a result she had sent LE on a wild goose chase. Each lie she told caused a separate action to be taken by LE ie: Claiming the last place she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apts so LE had to send investigators to Sawgrass. The next lie she told might have been five minutes later so she had that five minutes to pause and reflect that she had told investigators a lie.

IIRC, KC filed a counter suit. She has got to testify. I have no idea how she is getting away with all this carp....

When are the Courts in Florida going to rule and make a statement. They gave her three full months to "recover" when they should have let this happen before she left jail. I am sick of her...and tired of Defense Attorneys who come to the aid of the "Damsel in Distress". All these so called lawyers who bounce and high five because they set a murderer free.

Attorneys who don't care that she killed a precious child...disgusting POSs! I'll put my own self in a corner...

babyinthecorner.jpg

IIRC, KC filed a counter suit. She has got to testify. I have no idea how she is getting away with all this carp....

When are the Courts in Florida going to rule and make a statement. They gave her three full months to "recover" when they should have let this happen before she left jail. I am sick of her...and tired of Defense Attorneys who come to the aid of the "Damsel in Distress". All these so called lawyers who bounce and high five because they set a murderer free.

Attorneys who don't care that she killed a precious child...disgusting POSs! I'll put my own self in a corner...
She dropped the counter suit.

She dropped the counter suit.

She did?!?!?! When did this happen, and how did I miss it? No offense, but I swear I hadn't heard this until now!

Wouldn't KC being able to plead the 5th at deposition be the motivation for the appeal, as that makes the value of any potential interviews higher since she has not spoken post-verdict?

miss plum, you are a GENIUS!!!! That is exactly what it is!!! Like her word is worth anything or going to worth anything. Only the DT would think so! Wow, I can't believe I didn't figure this out!!!

She did?!?!?! When did this happen, and how did I miss it? No offense, but I swear I hadn't heard this until now!
I thought Greene dropped it....at least I thought that's what I heard/read. Hold on...let me go find proof...lol.

Counterclaim withdrawn
On Thursday, Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, filed notice that he was voluntarily dismissing a counterclaim Anthony made against Fernandez-Gonzalez in November 2008. Greene's filing doesn't say why Anthony wants to dismiss the counterclaim. He declined Friday to discuss any legal strategies he is considering.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...s-20110723_1_anthony-case-casey-anthony-zanny

@MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
We will file #CaseyAnthony depo when opposing counsel agrees not to file motion to have it sealed. Hopefully, the public will see it soon!
10 minutes ago

not sure what this means?? why would opposing counsel agree to that?

elementary, my dear watson. she is in "disguise" and has us talking about her again. why seal the depo and shut us up?

Counterclaim withdrawn
On Thursday, Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, filed notice that he was voluntarily dismissing a counterclaim Anthony made against Fernandez-Gonzalez in November 2008. Greene's filing doesn't say why Anthony wants to dismiss the counterclaim. He declined Friday to discuss any legal strategies he is considering.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...s-20110723_1_anthony-case-casey-anthony-zanny

Wow, that slid in under the radar!!! Wasn't Casey so proud of her countersuit at one point? Or at least her parents were? Huh. I can't believe she dropped it. I guess she had no case to countersuit with!!!!

The DT is claiming since the lies were told during the same interview and FCA didn't have time to pause and reflect the four charges should be reduced to one act, one lie.
Judge P found in favor of the prosecution, that during the interview FCA did have time between her lies to stop and reflect during her statement and as a result she had sent LE on a wild goose chase. Each lie she told caused a separate action to be taken by LE ie: Claiming the last place she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apts so LE had to send investigators to Sawgrass. The next lie she told might have been five minutes later so she had that five minutes to pause and reflect that she had told investigators a lie.

Another lie was that she worked at Universal which sent investigators off to check there because she said the phone number for ZG was on her phone at work. Then she claimed to have talked to Caylee that day, another lie they were forced to check out by getting her phone records.

I can't remember the last one but as you can see they are separate lies. The fourth lie may have been that she sent investigators to a home for elders claiming ZG had lived there, not sure?? She did not have to add the phone at the office and the one to say she spoke with Caylee these were all extra lies. The only significance is that those four lies were discovered pretty quickly and were the basis of her arrest whereas the Nanny story was proven to be false later on. jmo

My question about this lawsuit (perhaps someone has a good answer to it) is what makes this ZG (the one who is filing the lawsuit) entitled to damages moreso than any other person who's name is ZG? Is there something specific about this ZG that Casey described that singles her out? Is it only because she was the one who signed her name on the card at Sawgrass?

My question about this lawsuit (perhaps someone has a good answer to it) is what makes this ZG (the one who is filing the lawsuit) entitled to damages moreso than any other person who's name is ZG? Is there something specific about this ZG that Casey described that singles her out? Is it only because she was the one who signed her name on the card at Sawgrass?

Just keep going back in the threads and reading posts it is all there. I believe we have decided not to keep rehashing the the same facts over and over and over again. But it's all there, just go back a few days. jmo

Wow, that slid in under the radar!!! Wasn't Casey so proud of her countersuit at one point? Or at least her parents were? Huh. I can't believe she dropped it. I guess she had no case to countersuit with!!!!

Ah yes, but I think with the countersuit KC had no excuse for not answering the questions. If she were suing, too, there would be no reason not to. KC has taken an unfair advantage in this case because she countersued and ZG had to give her depo (I believe she has already) now KC withdraws and claims the 5th. Sort of like....."let me victumize you again" type of manuver. So ZG still hasn't gotten the answers as to why KC told her mother in the jailhouse conversation to relate to the media that they still have to focus on this ZG. jmo

Counterclaim withdrawn

:waitasec:
I thought she had withdrawn the counter-claim long ago while J Kasen was her civil attorney? Or was that a motion to dismiss/

In Filing her counterclaim, Casey asked for damages and legal fees and she would also have to take the stand.
Casey gave no reason in her countersuit why she should get money

here is the original civil suit filed in 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408zenaidalawsuit/indexGallery.htm

She is suing for Defamation and Intentional infliction of emotional distress/outrage

Just keep going back in the threads and reading posts it is all there. I believe we have decided not to keep rehashing the the same facts over and over and over again. But it's all there, just go back a few days. jmo

Ok I got some answers after re-reading. I actually agree with most that she probably deserves her day in court, I just don't know how much the judge is going to find Casey culpable.

Counterclaim withdrawn

Yes, because she would have to testify in her own counter suit....

Yes, because she would have to testify in her own counter suit....

If KC made a settlement offer that ZFG was willing to accept, could CG have a stipulation added to the settlement that the details of this settlement could not be released? Or does the Sunshine law prevent this type of stipulation?

Sawgrass is the connection with this ZG. IMO Casey intended for LE to track down THIS ZG since she was the one at Sawgrass and there was a record of it. Perhaps Casey thought THIS Zeneida was actually going to rent that apt and she would be there when LE arrived .
It isn't just the name, or every ZG in Florida would have a case. It's the Sawgrass connection that singled THIS Zeneida out.That was not a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak