ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CA made a settlement offer that ZFG was willing to accept, could CG have a stipulation added to the settlement that the details of this settlement could not be released? Or does the Sunshine law prevent this type of stipulation?

That's a very interesting question. And I am unqualified to answer BUT (like it's stopped me before....)

Because it's a civil matter (i.e., between two private entities - neither of whom is the STATE) I would think that that information could be sealed and not disclosed (if one of them were a public company, I would think something might have to be disclosed in one of their financial filings (cost of litigation), but how descriptive that might be is anyone's guess...

If CA made a settlement offer that ZFG was willing to accept, could CG have a stipulation added to the settlement that the details of this settlement could not be released? Or does the Sunshine law prevent this type of stipulation?

Not sure, but I think because it is a civil lawsuit they can stipulate that the amount of the settlement be kept quiet if they settle out of court. If it goes before a jury I don't see how they can keep it quiet. jmo

That's a very interesting question. And I am unqualified to answer BUT (like it's stopped me before....)

Because it's a civil matter (i.e., between two private entities - neither of whom is the STATE) I would think that that information could be sealed and not disclosed (if one of them were a public company, I would think something might have to be disclosed in one of their financial filings (cost of litigation), but how descriptive that might be is anyone's guess...

If they go to court and a public courtroom the information is not private. Courts are open all the public in Florida. jmo

If they go to court and a public courtroom the information is not private. Courts are open all the public in Florida. jmo

:seeya::seeya::seeya:
Agreed - My answer to DA's question was contingent upon the word "settlement" which would occur behind "closed doors" not in court - and I am still not qualified to answer! LOL

:seeya::seeya::seeya:
Agreed - My answer to DA's question was contingent upon the word "settlement" which would occur behind "closed doors" not in court - and I am still not qualified to answer! LOL

Me neither, lol, but I know any paperwork in a lawsuit has to be filed with the court and that is public record. Only time I see them sealing a court record is if it involved a minor. I know, I know, CM calls KC a "kid" but let's face it she is all grown up now. Time to face the music. jmo

Someone refresh my memory..did THIS ZG own a Silver Ford Focus or did FCA have her license plate number? Someone mentioned FCA had her car info...

At this point, I honestly don't know. All I do know is that Casey was at Sawgrass and saw something on a list of prospective tenants(people looking at apartments). I believe the Ford had NY plates, not FLA plates.

This rings an old bell with me about a FM.'s post on a Ford Focus website - could be she was dragging his car info into her ZG story?

Algorhythm
03-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Frank
2005 Silver ZX3 (*NOTE - this was a model of Ford Focus)
Long Island, NY

Sorry Mods, I know FM is a touchy subject, but this car info made me :waitasec:

Sawgrass is the connection with this ZG. IMO Casey intended for LE to track down THIS ZG since she was the one at Sawgrass and there was a record of it. Perhaps Casey thought THIS Zeneida was actually going to rent that apt and she would be there when LE arrived .
It isn't just the name, or every ZG in Florida would have a case. It's the Sawgrass connection that singled THIS Zeneida out.That was not a coincidence.

Remember the other "Gonzales" who was also investigated at Sawgrass? Some poor guy who was a maintenance guy around the place.....

Just for a fun FYI re Orlando Atty John Morgan (who is Matt Morgan's dad), I saw on the local noon news today that President Obama will be at John Morgan's home tonight for a fundraiser:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lando-today-for-2-Central-Florida-fundraisers

Now back to our regular crime solving :crazy:

I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.

Sounds like the Morgans don't need 15 minutes from the likes of Casey Anthony.

I love how they keep saying that FCA seemed really annoyed that she had to do the depo. It's not like she said anything! I guess it cramped her style, you know she has so many people to go see and things to do. LOL... All the stories of FCA getting treatment is a lie, nothing at all has changed if she still has a "tude" about the depo. You would think she would be grateful she's still not locked up. What nerve if you ask me!!

Just for a fun FYI re Orlando Atty John Morgan (who is Matt Morgan's dad), I saw on the local noon news today that President Obama will be at John Morgan's home tonight for a fundraiser:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lando-today-for-2-Central-Florida-fundraisers

Now back to our regular crime solving :crazy:

So funny! I saw tweets like this:

@adamlongo
Adam Longo
#AirForceOne to touchdown at any moment at OIA. Our #Obama in #Orlando coverage goes live in just a few.

But didn't know he was going to Morgans! LOL

Sounds like the Morgans don't need 15 minutes from the likes of Casey Anthony.

No they don't . JM has an excellent reputation in one of the most recognized law firms in FL ,and didn't need the publicity the way JB did.

I just had a laughing fit to myself thinking about Morgan regaling Obama with tales of the Anthony Clan! An Irishman telling tales to a part Irishman about the wannabe Irish! LOL Maybe they'll get out the home movies for entertainment.

I just had a laughing fit to myself thinking about Morgan regaling Obama with tales of the Anthony Clan! An Irishman telling tales to a part Irishman about the wannabe Irish! LOL Maybe they'll get out the home movies for entertainment.

It may go something like this
Morgan "Did ya hear about tot mom wanting to adopt a baby with an Irish accent?!?"
Obama " Well, I....:waitasec::floorlaugh:"

Then, Mr. President, she showed up in a Phillies hat and sunglasses!

http://yfrog.com/meyg8eaj

Or

"You know that little petition you got ,Caylee's Law? Yeah,the one with 1,295,579 signatures? I'm handling a lawsuit against that mother.You know,the one that never reported her daughter missing".

Or

"You know that little petition you got ,Caylee's Law? Yeah,the one with 1,295,579 signatures? I'm handling a lawsuit against that mother.You know,the one that never reported her daughter missing".

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member