ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Barbara WaWa will fit her in within the next 10 days? :banghead:

I think she is done until this trial is over and TES, too. I wonder if any of the morgues need help where KC is living. Judge for LL in California did not seem to have a problem assigning one to LL. jmo

I think she is done until this trial is over and TES, too. I wonder if any of the morgues need help where KC is living. Judge for LL in California did not seem to have a problem assigning one to LL. jmo

Oh how we wish!!!! I'd settle for picking up trash along side of the road. Who knows, she might accidently get bagged up. LOL.

Well if she is actually in Orange or Osceola county, she would be answering to Dr. G. That would be fun to watch. We could send ideas as to what tasks she should do. :woohoo::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you for getting the link. I was sitting in a waiting room at a surgery center waiting for my son's ACL repair to be finished.

Hope all is well! Owie! Best to dear son and you

(ain't Patty, er Mischa the greatest!)

Hearing for Deposition Video
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/108280798

This is Misha's MySpace Page. :) Cute little dog in my siggie.

Thank you Patty! All I can say is pppfffftttt. The princess appeared in disguise, so what are his panties in a wad for (Mr. Green). And is there any proof that CFCMA has ever been harassed or threatened since she walked out of jail? I certainly haven't heard a peep out of the DT about how abuuussseeedd their poor client is.

No more special treatment for the felon - period. On that note, I do love Mr. Morgan!

Thanks again!

Mel

::Coming out of lurk mode::

This video doesn't play for me, is anyone else having the same issue or is it just me? TIA!!!

::Going back to lurk mode:: :)

I had to refresh a couple of times. Just keep doing so until it connects.

Mel

me, neither. :(

Worked fine for me, thank you Patti for making it available.

If Morgan is correct, and I have no doubts since JB was filmed out to dinner with BW, then her 'hiding out' probably has nothing to do with 'threats' or supposed changes in her appearance, I think it's a PR ploy by the DT to keep up the intrigue and media interest so that she can eventually cash in.

The DT knows that making a fuss over the release of the video would cause more sensationalism than if they had just let the issue go.

Nothing against Morgan and Morgan, but I sure do miss Jeff and Linda :)

Mr. Greene, your client being disguised and pleading the 5th during a deposition will not inflame the public nearly as much as her shopping, tattooing, screwing, lying and stealing activities for 31 days after tossing her dead "beloved daughter” in the woods to be systematically dismembered and eaten by animals, while telling everyone that she is alive and fine!. I think we can all safely agree that she is most certainly guilty of that.

Mr. Greene, your client being disguised and pleading the 5th during a deposition will not inflame the public nearly as much as her shopping, tattooing, screwing, lying and stealing activities for 31 days after tossing her dead "beloved daughter” in the woods to be systematically dismembered and eaten by animals, while telling everyone that she is alive and fine!. I think we can all safely agree that she is most certainly guilty of that.

I think 'disguised' is the operative word here. I don't think she's ashamed of herself or anything she's done, not when she opted to walk out the front door of the County jail in full view of the crowd and camera's.

She didn't speak that much so I'm wondering what the point was. We've already seen how ugly she can really be, heard everything there is to hear, some of true, some of speculation, witnessed her OCD grooming nearly everyday for months, seen not one, but three panic attacks, a crying jag over her mother supposedly taking her father's side, knows she likes to write bad checks and steal from her friends and anybody who happens to leave a checkbook lying around... the list could go on. The point is, she doesn't have anything left to hide :floorlaugh:

Any 'mystery' of Casey Anthony has been shown on headline news over and over again, dissected and revealed, and posted on Youtube.

No, she wants to appear mysterious, it fuels speculation and interest with the media and public.

I hope the judge releases the video so the media can have a field day over every small detail of her appearance. Very bad of me to say that, but she needs to come out and face what she's done.

I think 'disguised' is the operative word here. I don't think she's ashamed of herself or anything she's done, not when she opted to walk out the front door of the County jail in full view of the crowd and camera's.

She didn't speak that much so I'm wondering what the point was. We've already seen how ugly she can really be, heard everything there is to hear, some of true, some of speculation, witnessed her OCD grooming nearly everyday for months, seen not one, but three panic attacks, a crying jag over her mother supposedly taking her father's side, knows she likes to write bad checks and steal from her friends and anybody who happens to leave a checkbook lying around... the list could go on. The point is, she doesn't have anything left to hide :floorlaugh:

Any 'mystery' of Casey Anthony has been shown on headline news over and over again, dissected and revealed, and posted on Youtube.

No, she wants to appear mysterious, it fuels speculation and interest with the media and public.

I hope the judge releases the video so the media can have a field day over every small detail of her appearance. Very bad of me to say that, but she needs to come out and face what she's done.

my bolding

you see, this is WHY the disguise. she is not in fear of her life. she is trying to control the only thing she can control (her appearance and whereabouts to the public) and this is because since 15 july 2008 she's been able to control nothing.

now the only thing she can control is what we see, til she has to appear in court for ZG and tim miller. and unless a judge stops her, she will disguise herself then too.

why? because she can control nothing else. we already know what is inside her, and she cant disguise that.

my bolding

you see, this is WHY the disguise. she is not in fear of her life. she is trying to control the only thing she can control (her appearance and whereabouts to the public) and this is because since 15 july 2008 she's been able to control nothing.

now the only thing she can control is what we see, til she has to appear in court for ZG and tim miller. and unless a judge stops her, she will disguise herself then too.

why? because she can control nothing else. we already know what is inside her, and she cant disguise that.

You know - I've been up to my (dangerous) thinking again - and I usually try to strip things down to the simplest explanation...cause that's often the answer.

We know OCA is not a sophisticated person or a deep thinker. And this "disguise" could simply have been a kneejerk reaction from a "bratchild" emotional level.

Something really "heavy" like - well you people out there have made my life so difficult I have to hide instead of going out and enjoying my life again (insert wah-wahing). So okay - so I have to hide - so here I am hiding! How do you like them apples?

Like I said - someone from an immature "bratchild" level of development. Nine year old stuff.

You know - I've been up to my (dangerous) thinking again - and I usually try to strip things down to the simplest explanation...cause that's often the answer.

We know OCA is not a sophisticated person or a deep thinker. And this "disguise" could simply have been a kneejerk reaction from a "bratchild" emotional level.

Something really "heavy" like - well you people out there have made my life so difficult I have to hide instead of going out and enjoying my life again (insert wah-wahing). So okay - so I have to hide - so here I am hiding! How do you like them apples?

Like I said - someone from an immature "bratchild" level of development. Nine year old stuff.

I agree that she may be "hiding". I think it is either:

She is in emotional hiding. She knows the world knows she is a liar, even her beloved JB said so, right?

It is all about the money. No one wants her face shown so she can remain mysterious (in her mind) until someone forks up the magic dollar amount for her to remove her glasses.

I really think it is the money.

I agree that she may be "hiding". I think it is either:

She is in emotional hiding. She knows the world knows she is a liar, even her beloved JB said so, right?

It is all about the money. No one wants her face shown so she can remain mysterious (in her mind) until someone forks up the magic dollar amount for her to remove her glasses.

I really think it is the money.

She thinks it's the money! Surprise OCA! Nobody wants to give you any! And guess what? It's your turn to give and give and give!!! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael