ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we be hearing something from the judge tomorrow or does she work over the weekend to take it up to the ten days?

Usually it would be 10 business days, and the count would not include weekend days. So next week I would think. Although the Judge said she had 10 days to rule, so she could do it WITHIN the 10 days and not wait until the 10th day...... so really it could be any day, I suppose......

IMO, MOO, etc.

Usually it would be 10 business days, and the count would not include weekend days. So next week I would think. Although the Judge said she had 10 days to rule, so she could do it WITHIN the 10 days and not wait until the 10th day...... so really it could be any day, I suppose......

IMO, MOO, etc.

ETA: But MONDAY OCTOBER 31, would be a PERFECT day to release the video!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN FCA, Love your Costume!! Indeed, the IORNY would be RICH!!! :woohoo:

But IMO only the Judge will say no to the release, "inciting the masses" and all that....... but hope not.

ETA: But MONDAY OCTOBER 31, would be a PERFECT day to release the video!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN FCA, Love your Costume!! Indeed, the IORNY would be RICH!!! :woohoo:

But IMO only the Judge will say no to the release, "inciting the masses" and all that....... but hope not.

Well, an excellent example just occurred. The juror's names were released and nothing in the news. That should tell the civil judge there is nothing for KC to fear by releasing the video. jmo

Well, an excellent example just occurred. The juror's names were released and nothing in the news. That should tell the civil judge there is nothing for KC to fear by releasing the video. jmo

I agree, the whole "in danger" think is a farce.

Also, I want to clarify that I think whether the judge meant 10 calendar days or business days might depend if FLA has general rules around their Judges' rulings .... or if she wrote anything up after the hearing saying she would rule in 10 calendar versus 10 business days.

I just think the timing of this whole video release thing, around Halloween, with FCA IN DISGUISE :floorlaugh: is Karma in a backwards kind of way, and it is PRICELESS!! If it ends up being released and it is 10 calendar days and it happens BEFORE Halloween at this point, the mockery will be endless :great:

If they had not appealed and let it be released at the beginning, the mockery would still have been Grand, but at Halloween time, it is FANTASTIC!!! :floorlaugh:

IMO, MOO, etc.

(sorry to keep posting, I am not being clear even to myself)

agreed again re: no real threat to FCA

I meant the video portion, the Judge could say will "inflame" the public or whatever FCA's atty was saying.

The written transcription will be released, all of the attys agreed to that during the hearing, which will say absolutely nothing. So the Judge could say the written will be enough, no need to see the video, re special treatment for FCA.

I am just relating to all of the special treatment OCA receives, so I can see the Judge saying "no" to the video. However, IF FCA had NOT worn the disguise, what would be the problem??? It is FCA's FAULT she wore the disguise.

If that indeed happens, I hope from now on, EVERY deposed person asks that their video deposition NOT be released or filed with the court, and cites this Judge's ruling for FCA, setting a precedent and all that good stuff.

IMO, MOO, etc.

We can't forget that ZFG's lawyer has been trying to hang KC for years since his client was first mistaken by LE which happened a long time ago. I really doubt that if he didn't object to the disguise he knew 110% that it was actually KC. He's been waiting for his day on behalf of his client for a very long time and I have heard him depose and he is a sharp lawyer!

I fail to understand why anyone would think that Casey would have someone else pretend to be her for the deposition or would think that Morgan is too stupid to recognize her. What benefit would there be to Casey having another person plead the fifth in her place and possibly be brought up on charges of fraud? Some of the theories in this case get really outrageous, IMO.

It was a lighthearted comment Chilly Willy - we all know OCA is very vain - suggesting she is a ten - and I was actually being rude to her suggesting it wasn't her but her mother in that video - a comment most young women would not appreciate - being mistaken for their mother....:innocent:

(sorry to keep posting, I am not being clear even to myself)

agreed again re: no real threat to FCA

I meant the video portion, the Judge could say will "inflame" the public or whatever FCA's atty was saying.

The written transcription will be released, all of the attys agreed to that during the hearing, which will say absolutely nothing. So the Judge could say the written will be enough, no need to see the video, re special treatment for FCA.

I am just relating to all of the special treatment OCA receives, so I can see the Judge saying "no" to the video. However, IF FCA had NOT worn the disguise, what would be the problem??? It is FCA's FAULT she wore the disguise.

If that indeed happens, I hope from now on, EVERY deposed person asks that their video deposition NOT be released or filed with the court, and cites this Judge's ruling for FCA, setting a precedent and all that good stuff.

IMO, MOO, etc.

But on the otherhand the judge's goal is for them to come to a resolution and settlement so going to trial would not be necessary. If you release the transcript there is no reason not to release the video. They are one in the same. There is nothing, IMO, on the video that would cause her to be in any danger. Nothing to hide. jmo

It's funny isn't it? I've never clicked on any of the links as I'm not interested in knowing the names of the jurors. On my Google News page there isn't any mention and I'm certainly not going to do a search on anyone connected with this travesty.

I feel quite amused about the apathy that surrounds the release of the names of the apathetic jury.

I agree, the whole "in danger" think is a farce.

Also, I want to clarify that I think whether the judge meant 10 calendar days or business days might depend if FLA has general rules around their Judges' rulings .... or if she wrote anything up after the hearing saying she would rule in 10 calendar versus 10 business days.

I just think the timing of this whole video release thing, around Halloween, with FCA IN DISGUISE :floorlaugh: is Karma in a backwards kind of way, and it is PRICELESS!! If it ends up being released and it is 10 calendar days and it happens BEFORE Halloween at this point, the mockery will be endless :great:

If they had not appealed and let it be released at the beginning, the mockery would still have been Grand, but at Halloween time, it is FANTASTIC!!! :floorlaugh:

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'm going to buy chocolate in anticipation!:great::great:

bbm
True...and an LE spokesperson stated that they had not received any complaints or calls from the jurors and that LE has been keeping watch of them since the verdict in July..

I hope they release the video, just for laughs if nothing else, but I am interested in the transcript because I am curious to see the questions. Found it interesting that they entered JB's OS into evidence, and since we've been told an OS is not fact, I'm wondering if that's so they can ask her if she was the source of that presentation. Maybe not, but IMO the questions will be interesting because her refusal to answer questions material to the case can bring repercussions.

Okay - now that the deposition of OCA that contains a disguised OCA who says nothing except pleads the 5th has reached the height of complete ridiculousness! I hope we get to read her motion because I cannot understand her rationale at all and think she needs to remove herself from this trial.

Okay - now that the deposition of OCA that contains a disguised OCA who says nothing except pleads the 5th has reached the height of complete ridiculousness! I hope we get to read her motion because I cannot understand her rationale at all and think she needs to remove herself from this trial.

I knew it. called it a few pages back. this judge is disturbingly pro-OCA imo. this does not bode well for ZG I fear and I hope poor TM's case has a better draw of judge (but he's got this one too right? I cant recall)

I knew it. called it a few pages back. this judge is disturbingly pro-OCA imo. this does not bode well for ZG I fear and I hope poor TM's case has a better draw of judge (but he's got this one too right? I cant recall)

did the judge rule it to stay sealed?:waitasec:

Once again into orbit I go. That spoiled little brat gets her way every time I turn around. I'm so sick of it. Not one person has threatened physical harm to that little <self mod>.
How does this keep happening?
What in the sam hill am I missing?
I'm ferious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads