ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, maybe there will be a bunch of inmates who will start demanding that they receive the same special treatment that FCA is getting. I would love to see a line of attorneys at the courthouse, motions in hand, all referencing one KCA case or the other, and requesting that they be given the same treatment. If I were a defense attorney with a client, I sure would. JMO.

Here's hoping that they do, just to prove to the courts what a mess they've made of things where FCA is concerned. Makes me wonder what the courts are so afraid of when it comes to her? Perhaps they fear the wrath of CA? Or do they fear the likes of JB? FCA might as well have bent over and told to the courts to kiss her arse...oh wait minute, she didn't have to tell them, they do it willingly.

I don't know what happened to my post. :(

I am reading the transcript. She is asked if JB was telling the truth in his OS when he said there is no Zanny or "was he lying to the court"?

He also says "Ms. Anthony, is Zenaida Gonzalez a real person or is it one of your imaginary friends?" :lol:

Wait, wait, wait a minute. If KC is so concerned about what the public will think why is her attorney, JB, on a show with GR where GR refers to KC as the "acquitted child killer Mom"? Talk about stirring the kettle. JB can't get on a talk show without discussing KC and he has been on a few lately. Plus now CM annouces he is writing a book about the case. Why is she being protected when she is the one who has refused responsibility for lying about her child being kidnapped? Didn't OS file a motion on Friday? Maybe the judge will hear it.

They need to show the judge all the appearances JB has done, contacts he has made to show he has been marketing KC. Judge needs to ask KC's attorney if she or any of her attorneys have been paid for any pictures that were released to the media?

jmo

So true and I agree. She showed no fear walking in the streets of Ohio while sucking on her Starbucks. Matter of fact she looked quiet relaxed and comfortable. Her attorneys need to stop with all the excuses and the judges need to step up and do their jobs and stop coddle'n Casey Anthony and treat her like all of the other felons. Why do they deem her worthy of Star treatment handled with kidds gloves? What makes her different in the judges eyes? FCA has made and is still making a mockery of the Florida Judicial System. Why is this allowed?

While I'm thinking about it, why have so many of my post been removed this past week. Last week I had about 669 post and today I see only 660? Is what I've said in the past not as important as what I say today?

Ms. Anthony, are you aware that I have had the pleasure of taking the depositions of your brother Lee and your mother and father? :lol:

ETA: She's never seen the video of mom and pop's deposition.

I've got to say - if it were me listening to this, I'd certainly think she knew of zfg.

Also - how about a nice round of disgust for the sealing of this video - hope that sets a great precedent for ya (and John Morgan gets to seal all his depos from now on)

The depo was actually enlightening in some ways. I think, just based on the questions Casey refused to answer that it is clear that Zenaida Gonzalez has a very strong case. In addition pretty much everything that we have pieced together at WS about how Casey got the info about "Zanny", the lies she told in relation to "Zanny", and Casey's refusal to exonerate Zenaida Gonzalez - as well as Casey's own involvement in Caylee's death, and ultimate story that was concocted to explain Caylee's death - are all spot on.

I think Casey is backed into a major corner here and Zenaida is going to win her case.

I don't know what happened to my post. :(

I am reading the transcript. She is asked if JB was telling the truth in his OS when he said there is no Zanny or "was he lying to the court"?

He also says "Ms. Anthony, is Zenaida Gonzalez a real person or is it one of your imaginary friends?" :lol:

Not to worry. I too have been having missing post. I'm not sure if they're removing our post or if there's a glitch in the matrix? :waitasec:

The depo was actually enlightening in some ways. I think, just based on the questions Casey refused to answer that it is clear that Zenaida Gonzalez has a very strong case. In addition pretty much everything that we have pieced together at WS about how Casey got the info about "Zanny", the lies she told in relation to "Zanny", and Casey's refusal to exonerate Zenaida Gonzalez - as well as Casey's own involvement in Caylee's death, and ultimate story that was concocted to explain Caylee's death - are all spot on.

I think Casey is backed into a major corner here and Zenaida is going to win her case.

Yes, I'm thinking the same way - I was more interested in the questions Mr. Morgan was asking that by her answers..or non answers as the case may be. I didn't understand how 99% of them were out of line but I did understand why she might be "somewhat uncomfortable" answering them..:laugh:

I'm also kind of wondering what OCA thinks about our change of mood? We've moved from shock and anger to poking fun at her every chance we get....

Here's the depo taken from Casey (or her attorney, as you'll see) on Oct. 8th.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-depo-1031.pdf

Waste, complete waste.
A bit of a Baez-like slip by Mr Morgan at one stage:

Q. Miss Anthony, were you present for the entire criminal trial against you in Orange County for the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony?'

Mr Greene: 'Just a moment while discuss whether to assert a privelege'

A. Yes I was present for the trial

Q. Were you able to hear everything that was said during the trial?

A. No

Q. What didn't you hear?'

I guess it's a little nerve-wracking questioning the devil in disguise

she says she hasn't talked to Lee in 6 months (i assume longer but 6 months was the question) and also the last time she talked to CA and GA was Oct.14th.2008. ???

So where was she permitted to talk to Lee six months ago?

ETA - I guess I read that wrong. Maybe they meant in the last six months in the wording of the question but she may not have talked to him for 2-3 years.

A bit of a Baez-like slip by Mr Morgan at one stage:

Q. Miss Anthony, were you present for the entire criminal trial against you in Orange County for the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony?'

Mr Greene: 'Just a moment while discuss whether to assert a privelege'

A. Yes I was present for the trial

Q. Were you able to hear everything that was said during the trial?

A. No

Hmm - did she hear the Sidebars or just read them scrolling on the screen?

Q. What didn't you hear?'

I guess it's a little nerve-wracking questioning the devil in disguise

I think that was a trick question because if she had said the Sidebars - he could have said then you did hear the opening statements....

she says she hasn't talked to CA&GA since Oct.14th 2008, does that sound right to any of you? sounds wrong to me, but i'm not sure.

she says she hasn't talked to CA&GA since Oct.14th 2008, does that sound right to any of you? sounds wrong to me, but i'm not sure.

I don't think she accepted visits from any of them after she was arrested for the murder.

I think that's about right - Baez didn't want anyone speaking directly to OCA - they had to go through him - and at that point CA was pretty much uncontrollable as to what she told the press...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722