ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxes and student loans are NEVER discharged...but I guess we do not need to worry about FCA having student loans do we! :floorlaugh:

IIRC, (and I'm very unsure of this) but I thought KC wanted to work for a veterinarian. Maybe she'll go to school to be a veterinarian. :eek:

IIRC, (and I'm very unsure of this) but I thought KC wanted to work for a veterinarian. Maybe she'll go to school to be a veterinarian. :eek:

What, and give up her legal career?
All kidding aside, Veterinary schools are exceedingly difficult to get into-
they can be very selective as to who they take. Felons are not on the list...

She might make it as a vegetarian, but never as a veterinarian! Can you imagine her focused on a nine year university education? Not in a million years!!!

She might make it as a vegetarian, but never as a veterinarian! Can you imagine her focused on a nine year university education? Not in a million years!!!

Needs a GED first and she isn't working on thar one

Could it be that OCA has achieved "boogie man" status. No longer really relevant, and seen as an offender that most have happily moved on from - but just say her name and people instantly conjure up thoughts with such a powerful association to all things monstrous. Even her own former DT consultant appears to not know much about her now, but states that he believes that OCA is still thought of the same way.

my snip

just like lizzie borden, who was acquitted by a jury of not very smart people - yet to this day everyone know she was a murderer.

I will never understand people who actually feel sorry for that baby killer, and they are out there. Her attorneys who are continually fighting for her, that pastor and his wife and others who keep getting duped by her.

I will never understand people who actually feel sorry for that baby killer, and they are out there. Her attorneys who are continually fighting for her, that pastor and his wife and others who keep getting duped by her.

There's a difference between feeling sorry for her and trying to make money off of her. JMO

Not true.

http://taxes.about.com/od/bankruptcy/qt/bankruptcy_tax.htm

Income tax debts may be eligible for discharge under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. Filing for bankruptcy is one of five ways to get out of tax debt, but you should consider bankruptcy only if you meet the requirements for discharging your taxes.

Five Rules to Discharge Tax Debts
If the income tax debt meets all five of these rules, then the tax debt is dischargeable in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions.

1.The due date for filing a tax return is at least three years ago.
2.The tax return was filed at least two years ago.
3.The tax assessment is at least 240 days old.
4.The tax return was not fraudulent.
5.The taxpayer is not guilty of tax evasion.

http://www.alperlaw.com/bankruptcy/florida-bankruptcy-topics/income-taxes-bankruptcy/

It is a common misunderstanding that bankruptcy cannot eliminate any tax liability. Although treatment of tax liability is one of the most complicated aspects of consumer bankruptcy law, the Bankruptcy Code does offer many debtors substantial income tax relief

Taxes and student loans are NEVER discharged...but I guess we do not need to worry about FCA having student loans do we! :floorlaugh:

Yeah yeah yeah always exceptions and one should never say never ,,, just like we would think that a person who so obviously killed her daughther got off with the P12. But with those taxes, it is negotiated.

Rossva......Rossva....Rossva

What, and give up her legal career?
All kidding aside, Veterinary schools are exceedingly difficult to get into-
they can be very selective as to who they take. Felons are not on the list...

Besides, you have to write in ink not with markers!

Not true.

http://taxes.about.com/od/bankruptcy/qt/bankruptcy_tax.htm

Income tax debts may be eligible for discharge under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. Filing for bankruptcy is one of five ways to get out of tax debt, but you should consider bankruptcy only if you meet the requirements for discharging your taxes.

Five Rules to Discharge Tax Debts
If the income tax debt meets all five of these rules, then the tax debt is dischargeable in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions.

1.The due date for filing a tax return is at least three years ago.
2.The tax return was filed at least two years ago.
3.The tax assessment is at least 240 days old.
4.The tax return was not fraudulent.
5.The taxpayer is not guilty of tax evasion.

http://www.alperlaw.com/bankruptcy/florida-bankruptcy-topics/income-taxes-bankruptcy/

It is a common misunderstanding that bankruptcy cannot eliminate any tax liability. Although treatment of tax liability is one of the most complicated aspects of consumer bankruptcy law, the Bankruptcy Code does offer many debtors substantial income tax relief

Well then...........:waitasec: :jail:

There's a change of venue hearing tomorrow. In Session will cover it live. Does anyone know what time the hearing starts?

RR, perhaps read a book like the one you got when Jeff was there and you went! Just saw that crane dangling in the city, jeez....they cannot do anything now about it.

What a shock when I can on to the site - News posted by Totally Obsessed - THANK YOU!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-appeal-lying-20121029,0,2285710.story

Appellate court sets date to hear Casey Anthony's appeal on misdemeanor convictions
An appeal court in Daytona Beach is now scheduled to hear Casey Anthony's appeal of her four convictions for lying to law enforcement early next year, after her legal team today filed the last paperwork necessary to proceed.

Oral arguments in the appeal have been scheduled for Jan. 8, just days after the trial in a defamation suit against Anthony is set to commence.

The lawsuit, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez, is set for trial Jan. 2. Gonzalez's lawyers have been hamstrung by Anthony's appeal — she cited it to avoid answering questions — and hoped it would conclude before trial in the suit.

Attorneys for Anthony filed their reply to the state's argument in her appeal on Monday, the last filing necessary from either party before the case could be heard by the Fifth District Court of Appeal.

Anthony, who was acquitted on all major charges in her daughter's death in an ultra-high-profile trial last year, is challenging four convictions on misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Offer: Unlimited Digital Access just 59 cents!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Among the points of contention in the appeal: Anthony argues that the four lies she was accused of are really just one continuous act — and should have been charged as such.

Her lawyers also argue that her statements to law enforcement should have been thrown out of the murder trial, because she was briefly handcuffed and put in a law enforcement vehicle, but wasn't read her rights.

The state argues Anthony wasn't technically under arrest, and therefore didn't need to be read her rights, rather "he was simply handcuffed at her mother's insistence in order to prevent her from leaving."

Her attorneys, in their latest filing, note that Anthony was never told why she was being handcuffed, and "there was no hint, let alone any objective evidence, that [Anthony] had any plan to leave."

Anthony's appeal has moved slowly since her trial concluded in July 2011, and has an impact on lawsuits she faces. She has avoided answering most questions in those suits so far, citing the pending appeal.

If the dates hold, the appeal won't be resolved before the suit brought by Zenaida Gonzalez goes to trial in January. Gonzalez has a similar name to the nanny Anthony said had kidnapped her daughter in 2008.

Detectives later determined 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was dead. The case and trial became a national spectacle, with many outraged by the girl's death and her mother's behavior immediately afterward.

jeweiner@tribune.com.

Now that there is a hearing for the appeal set, and it is in the middle of the ZG trial, I hope Zenaida's lawyers will be able to back the date up until after the appeal has been heard.

Well, I kinda sorta do. Because I think she should be there and should have to testify. No more playing "poor little FCA"!

ZFG hearing on InSession now. Anybody watching?

So far her atty called her odious and can't get a fair trial in OC.

He's asking it to move northward where there is less TV, media.

He relies on Perry's decision in the criminal case. Says it would be hard to weed out those who have an unchangable opinion on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97