ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure on this thread on this page or the last, its been said her name is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. If her name is not Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, its going to get tossed as soon as Caseys lawyer brings it up. IF its not her name, its not her name. She has no case, and probably will end up owing Casey some money.
By whom has that been proven???:waitasec:

It's not the winning, IMO. It is about the statements under oath. Undoubtedly they can be used by the state and Tim Miller in their quest for compensation. JMO. That is the reason the civil case was held until the trial was over. The threshold for civil cases is lower than criminal, so the video deposition is a pickle for her.

I'm not confident that anything would come out in this deposition that would lead us to find out what really happened to Caylee. Casey will lie under oath just like her parents and brother did during the trial. JB will probably be standing nearby and caution Casey about answering many if not most of the questions that she is asked. jmo

Zenaida may not be common, but Fernandez and Gonzalez are both common Hispanic surnames, and so is combining them with a hyphen. One is the father's surname, the other is the mother's maiden name. A good friend of mine's initials are SP-G. I think she picked Zenaida because she saw it on the signature card, and it worked for a full name for "Zanny", which she'd already been using, probably because she was drugging Caylee with Xanax!

Wasn't it determined that Casey went to school with a girl named Zanadia?

I'm not confident that anything would come out in this deposition that would lead us to find out what really happened to Caylee. Casey will lie under oath just like her parents and brother did during the trial. JB will probably be standing nearby and caution Casey about answering many if not most of the questions that she is asked. jmo

I will be shocked if she has to testify. I'm sure JB will do something to prevent this unfortunately. Maybe we need to call her Teflon Casey. How disgusting that she has ruined so many peoples lives and she gets to walk scott free. The list is getting longer and longer. Now we can add the SA's and the Jurors. Although the Jurors brought this on themselves.

I kind of remember that CFCA was shown a picture of ZFG and asked to say yes or no if this was Zanny and refused to do so - is this just a fantasy of mine?

Also, what makes us think CFCA is actually going to show up for this depo? I don't think she will - I think the Defense lawyers will be screaming about how it would endanger her life, death threats, wah wah wah....

I noticed Baez and his wife were caught on tape by a reporter at the airport this morning. Didn't catch where they were going but going to be interesting to hear if he has any comments about this on the depo day. I can't remember who the civil lawyer is who is representing her, and if the original one is still on board.

But I think she will be a no-show.

Right, but its just pretty basic common knowledge a lot of Hispanic women have two last names. Its not like she became Zenaida May Gonzalez. She is not the woman described or named, I can't beleive anyone thinks she will win. jmo

Surely if her identity as the injured party was suspect it would have come out in the last round of depos, wouldn't it?

If Casey is going to be jetted out of town, how is she going to attend the depo....what happens if she doesn't show up

I kind of remember that CFCA was shown a picture of ZFG and asked to say yes or no if this was Zanny and refused to do so - is this just a fantasy of mine?

Also, what makes us think CFCA is actually going to show up for this depo? I don't think she will - I think the Defense lawyers will be screaming about how it would endanger her life, death threats, wah wah wah....

I noticed Baez and his wife were caught on tape by a reporter at the airport this morning. Didn't catch where they were going but going to be interesting to hear if he has any comments about this on the depo day. I can't remember who the civil lawyer is who is representing her, and if the original one is still on board.

But I think she will be a no-show.

I believe if she doesn't show she will be held in contempt, you can't just not show up for a depo. I also believe I read on here somewhere that she doesn't have time to stonewall anymore as this case is scheduled to go to trial relatively soon.

Nope, she is a C. Zenaida Gonzaleeeee! :crazy:

Do you possibly have a link? I have been searching thru the docs here to try to find out what this lady's name really is. I've been reading threads all the way back to August of 2008 and the doc dumps and I still can't find anything. TIA for any help or a hint as to where to look:banghead:

Count me among those who don't feel the depo will happen. Either Casey will get out of it somehow or she will offer ZFG a settlement. No way will she answer questions for Morgan.

If her name is not ZFG, could John Morgan be brought before the bar for not being able to realize his client does not have the same name nor description as given?

I think DT will appeal Lying To Police charges to buy some time. They need to get that paid IV in before this depo. I also think there is a chance they just try and settle it out of court. This isn't going to be a case worth millions so maybe they just find a reasonable fee and be done with it.

If her name is not ZFG, could John Morgan be brought before the bar for not being able to realize his client does not have the same name nor description as given?

This case was filed on 9/24/08. Depositions have been taken of GA, CA, AD, JH and DC. Defendant A has filed a counter suit. It looks like there have been several hearings along the way. I know the A's put up a fight about being deposed and then were eventually required to do so. So was DC. The only reason Defendant CA did not already have her deposition taken was that the court required the criminal case to be concluded first. M&M's website has the Order Denying ICA's Motion to Dismiss dated 10/19/09.

I still can't find any info on what this lady's name really is though.

This case was filed on 9/24/08. Depositions have been taken of GA, CA, AD, JH and DC. Defendant A has filed a counter suit. It looks like there have been several hearings along the way. I know the A's put up a fight about being deposed and then were eventually required to do so. So was DC. The only reason Defendant CA did not already have her deposition taken was that the court required the criminal case to be concluded first. M&M's website has the Order Denying ICA's Motion to Dismiss dated 10/19/09.

I still can't find any info on what this lady's name really is though.

Yeah, I just want to know her name. If her name is indeed ZFG, then I will drop it, lol. But I don't think its her name, and if it isn't..........

If it's not her name, there is still time for her to take the high road and withdrawal this.

Yeah, I just want to know her name. If her name is indeed ZFG, then I will drop it, lol. But I don't think its her name, and if it isn't..........

If it's not her name, there is still time for her to take the high road and withdrawal this.

I agree. After reading some of the posts on this thread, I'm wondering if her name is even Zenaida Gonzalez:banghead:

It's not the winning, IMO. It is about the statements under oath. Undoubtedly they can be used by the state and Tim Miller in their quest for compensation. JMO. That is the reason the civil case was held until the trial was over. The threshold for civil cases is lower than criminal, so the video deposition is a pickle for her.

i agree. i don't think john morgan cares about who wins in this case. he just wants to talk to casey/the family under oath.

here is the motion denying its dismissal, on it shows her NAME ZFG

http://www.forthepeople.com/Order_on_motion_to_dismiss_and_stay_proceedings.pdf

I HIGHLY doubt a judge / JM are allowed to use her name ZFG if in fact that is not her name!!!!

so, according to COURT documents, her name is zenaida fernandez gonzalez (sorry if I'm off on spelling)

The attorney who filed the case (Morgan) was in control of what the caption said. Based on court records from her paternity suit against her ex-husband, her full name in 2002 was Zenaida Obo Gonzalez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell