ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had two corgis barking in my face during the whole press conference, so I may have this wrong, but I *think* I heard the police say that this ZFG was a suspect and was questioned

?

If so, then I guess something casey said led them to this woman?

If her name is not ZFG, could John Morgan be brought before the bar for not being able to realize his client does not have the same name nor description as given?
You're asking for a hypothetical in the reverse, (John Morgan is not stupid and has a good reputation, unlike a certain other morally bankrupt attorney, who shall not be named!) I highly doubt John Morgan would file this case if it weren't her name, but even if he did, it seems stupid grounds to me to bring it before the Bar. Maybe you should ask on the lawyer thread.:twocents:

You're asking for a hypothetical in the reverse, (John Morgan is not stupid and has a good reputation, unlike a certain other morally bankrupt attorney, who shall not be named!) I highly doubt John Morgan would file this case if it weren't her name, but even if he did, it seems stupid grounds to me to bring it before the Bar. Maybe you should ask on the lawyer thread.:twocents:

I dont think its stupid to contact the bar over a lawyer who is helping facilitate a scam.

I dont think its stupid to contact the bar over a lawyer who is helping facilitate a scam.

Go for it. His name is Jose Baez. You can find him out looking for somebody willing to rep him.

Right now there is zero proof that John Morgan is helping to facilitate a scam. Meanwhile, there is tons of proof that Jose Baez did, and I can't wait for the Florida Bar to start investigating him- hopefully with Judge Perry's referral!:woohoo:

Go for it. His name is Jose Baez. You can find him out looking for somebody willing to rep him.

Funny!

Actually, for everyone who hates Casey, they should dislike any liar, not just one particular one. If her name is not ZFG, then ZG is perpetrating a hoax using Caylee, and if some are fine with that, well great, but I am not one of them. jmo

Funny!

Actually, for everyone who hates Casey, they should dislike any liar, not just one particular one. If her name is not ZFG, then ZG is perpetrating a hoax using Caylee, and if some are fine with that, well great, but I am not one of them. jmo

I agree with that. I've read up and still don't understand this whole thing. Just have to wait, I guess.

Funny!

I looked at all the documents listed on M&M's website and the majority of them say ZG, not ZFG. I wonder if any of our longtime members might be able to shed some light on this.

Also, I read in one of the newspaper articles this afternoon (sorry no link) that ZG was questioned by the police. Her phone number was part of that investigation and it was made public. She was hounded after that.

I looked at all the documents listed on M&M's website and the majority of them say ZG, not ZFG. I wonder if any of our longtime members might be able to shed some light on this.

Also, I read in one of the newspaper articles this afternoon (sorry no link) that ZG was questioned by the police. Her phone number was part of that investigation and it was made public. She was hounded after that.
That's no proof that Fernandez is not part of her name. She may not use it all the time, it could be her mother's maiden name, or she may have changed it since 2002... For example sometimes Jaycee Dugard is referred to as Jaycee Lee Dugard, othertimes it's just Jaycee Dugard- still the same person.

Well, I know it can take minutes to change your number,and if anyone thought she was the woman described, well.... their judgment may be off. But anyways, if there is no Gonzalez in her name she is facilitating a scam,no and's if's or but's.

Well this lady should just give up. SHe was wasting her money - the Anthony's are ALLOWED to LIE under OATH - Not be charged... how does this Nanny think she will compete with a system that is protecting the Anthony's?????

They talk about her being a suspect in Caylee's kidnapping today at the press conference. Inititally they did give weight to ICA's kidnapping story. Shame that all her lies came to this nightmare.

here is the motion denying its dismissal, on it shows her NAME ZFG

http://www.forthepeople.com/Order_on_motion_to_dismiss_and_stay_proceedings.pdf

I HIGHLY doubt a judge / JM are allowed to use her name ZFG if in fact that is not her name!!!!

so, according to COURT documents, her name is zenaida fernandez gonzalez (sorry if I'm off on spelling)

This motion was signed by the judge. It's an order not a motion and it was sent to Morgan's office. I'm sure if this were a serious issue the judge would not have sent this paperwork out the way it is. It's an error, typo on someone's part in the heading and the judge was aware of it. No matter how much someone may want ZG to drop this case, KC has locked her in to it. Legal assistants have sent out wrong case headings before they realized there was an error. The judge is not going to hang them for it.

The case will go forward and evolve in it's own time. In the meantime the judge is in control of this lawsuit not the public. It is what it is. jmo

Hope KC has to pay for Zanny's lawyer.....Zanny will loose and KC will get off once again.

Funny!

This woman, Zenaida, WAS FIRED FROM HER JOB and LOST HER HOME because
people thought she had kidnapped Caylee. Did you know that?

Funny!

Let me understand because I think I am confused....Are you accusing ZG of perpetrating a hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member