ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second is to compel her deposition before she is released. Gotta love Morgan & Morgan.

Well, quite strangely, he didn't ask for that. He just mentioned that he was WILLING to take the depo before her release, but what he ASKED for was an order compelling her to appear for her deposition. Since he already has an order compelling her to appear for her depo (it's called a subpoena), I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish with this motion.

Attachments

• apt.png
    apt.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
  • follow.png
    follow.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 10
  • jg.jpg
    jg.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
  • grund.png
    grund.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
catty? one lined zingers? Where?

I'm doing the same as everyone here, I'm expressing my opinion about the validity of Z?G's lawsuit, but I'm doing it without insulting anyone.

maybe your right. maybe i read this and took it the wrong way. i hate the person this case is making me become. i feel sensitive and obsessive in a way i've never felt before. its the lies that make it so unbearable. ive never seen person lie so much and be rewarded for it. its just hard to take and that's why i want someone to show caseys its wrong. if ZFG or Tim MIller is the one to teach her that then im happy. the jury didnt show her murder or neglience (take your pick) was wrong so at least let someone show her lying is wrong.
im sorry i singled you out. i dont think anyone deserves that. you have the right as i do to post whatever you feel needs questioned. im just emotional. its so hard to see a mother show so much indifference to her beautiful childs death and to actually use it as a way to 'get her revenge" on anyone who questioned her or to willy nilly blame anyone she felt like. i want ZFG to win her case to wipe the smugness of cases face. see what i mean? thats not who i am but its who i am becoming. a bitter person who feels the system needs some adjustment.

IMO GA was never after ZG. He thought ZG was a code for JG,RM,TL or AH. He followed JG from 7/15 until the end of August. He was shown a picture of RM's apartment and led to believe it was ZG's. I will see if I can find anything in his statement about the gun.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...rge-anthony-s-prosecution-deposition-august-5

poor jesse. its hard for me to see him the way CA and Casey wanted us too. i thnk he truly wanted to save casey from a dysfunctional relationship with her mother and "molester" brother. he loved her even though she lied about Caylee paternity. he wanted to raise Caylee as his own. i woner what their relationship was really like. why did casey resent him? she remained friends with him. spoke to him on June 16th. why was she so willing to not defend him against accusations. to save her own hide or was it more sinister? did he call her on the 16th or did she call him?

Well, quite strangely, he didn't ask for that. He just mentioned that he was WILLING to take the depo before her release, but what he ASKED for was an order compelling her to appear for her deposition. Since he already has an order compelling her to appear for her depo (it's called a subpoena), I'm not sure what he was hoping to accomplish with this motion.

Maybe he's grandstanding a little, but if ICA doesn't appear, isn't he set up
to ask for sanctions and an eventual default? With maximum publicity?

I have been meaning to put in a question to you about this. All her attorneys know about this deposition. If they help her leave the area after she is released knowing that she will not come back for the deposition, could they get in trouble with the court?

Maybe he's grandstanding a little, but if ICA doesn't appear, isn't he set up
to ask for sanctions and an eventual default? With maximum publicity?

I have been meaning to put in a question to you about this. All her attorneys know about this deposition. If they help her leave the area after she is released knowing that she will not come back for the deposition, could they get in trouble with the court?

Yes, they could get in trouble for helping her avoid a court order.

And he could get sanctions/default if she doesn't show for her depo. But I don't think that's what he wants. I think he wants to take her depo and be the first person in the world to force Casey Anthony to answer the questions everyone wants to ask her.

And he could get sanctions/default if she doesn't show for her depo. But I don't think that's what he wants. I think he wants to take her depo and be the first person in the world to force Casey Anthony to answer the questions everyone wants to ask her.

does she have to "appear" or could their be a clause for a high profile person to do a videotaed depo or a webstream depo?
also since her lying to LE charges are under appeal cant she simply plead the 5th or postpone? sadly i do not think anyone will get any useful info out of this depo or lawsuit. she never broke before why would she now. at maximun we will get evasive answers. i dont know civil law but even if ZFG wins her lawsuit I dont think it will answer one single question regarding anything related to Caylee or why casey chose ZFG's name.

I hope he gets his wish. He will at least ask the hard questions. And her value goes way down once she's talked on the record, so to speak. I won't say under oath because that obviously has no meaning to any and all Anthonys.

I hope he gets his wish. He will at least ask the hard questions. And her value goes way down once she's talked on the record, so to speak. I won't say under oath because that obviously has no meaning to any and all Anthonys.

If she sits and says, I plead the fifth to every question, I am pretty sure her "value" does not go down.

She has 30 days from the date of her conviction to file the appeal.
Does she have to file her appeal of the lying to LE convictions first in order to plead the fifth in this deposition?

If she sits and says, I plead the fifth to every question, I am pretty sure her "value" does not go down.

Then she can't very well go say something different in the MEEEDIA can she? At least, and not have it come back to bite her at trial.

But go ahead.. buy her book. I'm sure it will be..

She has 30 days from the date of her conviction to file the appeal.
Does she have to file her appeal of the lying to LE convictions first in order to plead the fifth in this deposition?

does she have to "appear" or could their be a clause for a high profile person to do a videotaed depo or a webstream depo?
also since her lying to LE charges are under appeal cant she simply plead the 5th or postpone? sadly i do not think anyone will get any useful info out of this depo or lawsuit. she never broke before why would she now. at maximun we will get evasive answers. i dont know civil law but even if ZFG wins her lawsuit I dont think it will answer one single question regarding anything related to Caylee or why casey chose ZFG's name.

She has to appear, and does not have to file the appeal to plead the 5th.

maybe your right. maybe i read this and took it the wrong way. i hate the person this case is making me become. i feel sensitive and obsessive in a way i've never felt before. its the lies that make it so unbearable. ive never seen person lie so much and be rewarded for it. its just hard to take and that's why i want someone to show caseys its wrong. if ZFG or Tim MIller is the one to teach her that then im happy. the jury didnt show her murder or neglience (take your pick) was wrong so at least let someone show her lying is wrong.
im sorry i singled you out. i dont think anyone deserves that. you have the right as i do to post whatever you feel needs questioned. im just emotional. its so hard to see a mother show so much indifference to her beautiful childs death and to actually use it as a way to 'get her revenge" on anyone who questioned her or to willy nilly blame anyone she felt like. i want ZFG to win her case to wipe the smugness of cases face. see what i mean? thats not who i am but its who i am becoming. a bitter person who feels the system needs some adjustment.

Don't worry, it's all good. We all want to see Casey pay for her lies, although I don't think she's capable of learning that lying is wrong, she'll just try harder to be a better liar. Believe it or not, I'd love to see ZFG win her case and, considering the way our judicial system has been working (or rather NOT working) lately, she probably will. I just don't think she should. I also don't like the Morgan is using so much false information to push this case forward. If he had a case based on real merits, he wouldn't need to do that.

Guys, I really would like to see this thread stay open so could we just do as the MODs have asked us to do. We all know, FROM PAST experiences, that sometimes the threads are closed because someone has baited another into an argument. Not saying this is true at this very moment but we need to keep it in mind and just post our opinions.

This thread has been very interesting with how people feel about ZG and I would hate to see it closed. Thanks

If she can still plead the 5th until the appeal process is over (30 days), why even bother to depose her if the only words out of her mouth is "i don't remember" and I plead the 5th??

Hate to sound naive at my age,,but, what does this lawyer hope to accomplish?
CA will never have any money,probably will never find a job. That is unless she has some resource that can truly change her identity. That is, another name, a false background. Of course she could move to Russia and become a spy. Nah, too much vodka around. What a waste of this lawyers time. Everyone knows that Zanaida does not exist. I think I would be safe in saying she has long since been forgotten. Alas and as my mother used to say, money makes the mare go. It drives everything.

It was on TV . The police saild that they showed KC a picture of this ZG that is suing her and KC said that's not Caylee's ZFG.

Problem seems to be, from JM's standpoint, that everyone under the sun can say it was not her....ZG needs to hear KC say it.

Again, I think of the gay celebrity claim. Tabloid says celebrity is gay. Celebrity sues tabloid. Tabloid writer tells his friend that the celeb is not really gay and the friend goes out an says that.

Until the tabloid rescends the statement, the celeb will likely continue the suit. They want it taken back in the same manner it was put out there to begin with.

This one came out of KC's mouth straight to the public airwaves, so the rescention should come straight out her mouth to the airwaves. At least, that seems to be what Mr. Morgan & crew believe.

Hate to sound naive at my age,,but, what does this lawyer hope to accomplish?
CA will never have any money,probably will never find a job. That is unless she has some resource that can truly change her identity. That is, another name, a false background. Of course she could move to Russia and become a spy. Nah, too much vodka around. What a waste of this lawyers time. Everyone knows that Zanaida does not exist. I think I would be safe in saying she has long since been forgotten. Alas and my mother used to say, money makes the mare go. It drives everything.

I think the plaintiff wanted her name cleared and the lawyer wants the same...because it makes him money and notariety. He does it for the success, same reason many of us do our jobs. Only his job is more controversial than ours!

Just a hunch but I bet that isn't all he is after.

If she can still plead the 5th until the appeal process is over (30 days), why even bother to depose her if the only words out of her mouth is "i don't remember" and I plead the 5th??

Not sure why she would plead the fifth if she was not planning on appealing her sentence. If she were to plead the fifth she is saying she cannot testify because she may incriminate herself. Could that be all JM really wants to prove his case? I don't know. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg